Can Belarus still be saved from russian influence and become my brother once again?

can Belarus still be saved from russian influence and become my brother once again?
Lukashenko betrayed the Commonwealth and sold his country to the devil called Put*n

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YHwbUx7SGbs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no
theyre homo sovieticus now

>Breast

0 chances tbqh

Just invade them

>invading Putin's clay

B

Probably.

But I'm worried they might take away the one thing we're proudest of and claim they they wuz Lithuanians.

We can help them with that.

Kick his ass too

because they were the real Lithuanians
but the actual Lithuania was part of the Commonwealth too, so...

Putin has done nothing wrong, its not his fault that he is such a cool dude and everyone wants to be his allie

/thread

Yes youtube.com/watch?v=YHwbUx7SGbs

funny thing about this video is, that it contains scenes from the movie about Battle of Vienna, while lithuanians weren't even there, they were supposed to meet Poles and go together, but they were late, and Poles went alone
when Lithuanians arrived to Vienna the siege was already over

source
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna

>The battle was won by the combined forces of the Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation and the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth, the latter represented only by the forces of the Crown of the Kingdom of Poland (the march of the Lithuanian army was delayed, and they reached Vienna after it had been relieved).[19] The Viennese garrison was led by Ernst Rüdiger Graf von Starhemberg, an Austrian subject of Holy Roman Emperor Leopold I. The overall command was held by the senior leader, the King of Poland, John III Sobieski, who led the relief forces.

wait until lukashenko dies and hope for the better

I don't think anything shall change while Lukashenko is in charge. He is scared of betraying his Vova Poo friend since he suspects (and honestly not out of the blue) Europe doesn't want him and will finish him like Kaddafi.
Now Lukashenko is trying to get away between Scylla and Charybdis, e.g. make more profit from his ties with Russia and high demand for his country as another """anti-russia" in the west. Personally I think Belarus is going to """ukrainize""" but not very soon.

Also keep in mind Belarus population consists of completely retarded human trash and they don't seem like to success finding themselves in Europe but eventually they'll try especially when (hopefully soon) putinist Russia starts to fall apart.

No, Belarus this is unreal dream and mistake of history. Our one chance become a normal country this polish occupation

Keep your dirty hands away from our bros, you poleshit.

>they wuz Lithuanians.
They are, you are just zmudzin who stole their history and we wuzed ever since.

>someone need us other than ourselves
p.s.
except huge gopnik in the east, who still doesn't know what to do with us

Did someone say RU$$b?

B

E

why polish are such a faggots?

PY$$

BROTHER!!!

b-but this is lithuanian pogoń

>my brother
fuckk off you western garbaage.

Even don't look on russia, becase return in to russia will be step back

leave my brother alone

And you betrayed SLAVDOM and sold yourselves to N*TO, bitch

t. Ulus of Jochi

Belarus will be Polish or uninhabited!

Strano Shary

and poland will be samartian

but Croatia did exactly the same thing

you have nothing in common with them. We are one country with them still. We don't have borders with them. You and your brothers western slavs have sold your asses to the west many years ago. Don't act like they are your brothers because they are not.

Nismo se prodali, debilu, nikad nismo bili slaveni.

He's a Serb.

Ya lybly tebya brat.

We don't really want all of Belarus. Only Grodno, Lida and Nowogródek, so places where Poles live

no, we dont suck as much american cock as you do and mostly people here are anti-american or just dont care about it unlike you who voluntarily open your ass for american dick

t. Z'mitser Wozniak

Go back to Poland, you zmagar trash

Moden Belarus has nothing to do to people who lived here 100 or 200 years ago. Almost all of them were killed during WW2 and Belarus was populated by regular russians. Therefore now it's just a russian oblast that gained some independence by some deformed historical perturbations.

Belarus always had been Eastern Polish, but russia did rewrite our history((9

ma ti si

AAAAAAA I'M TELLIN YOU THIS ONE LAST TIME LEAVE MY BROTHER ALONE

you can ask lwov from ukraine now. I'm sure they will give it to you for opportunity to work in your country. Double win.

NEM NEM SOHA

btw, happy hanukkah, brothers

GIVE
BACK

rate pls

I'm from eastern Belarus and all my ancestors is locals.
Even more 80% peoples of the Belarus are belarusian, not russian!

Did you say ULUS?

I'm from Moscow and all my ancestors are from Moscow therefore Moscow is absolutely russian city, amirite?

i'm jealous about Russia

We don't need to ask for anything, all of Ukraine is our colony now.

Why Albania?

commielovers fuck off to ussr

Does Peru have LGBT province? WTF?

Why do you dislike Lietuva and Ukraine?

update your map

If most peopl are russian mean this russian sity

noooo i could be peacefully reunited with my brother if it wasn't for russian interfering

only the Russian can dispute the population census

chce rozmowy po polsku bo juz dawno nie slychalem jezyka polskiego i nawet nie pisalem nic

mój braciszek mówi po polsku!!!

we are all slavbros, Grzegorz (except for Pepiks and Bulgarians, they aren't even slavs)

Davaj liepš na našaj, rodnaj.

>кaк чтo тo плoхoe

lads..

nie bardzo wiem po polsku, po prostu pisze inne bialoruskie slowy na polski manierz inny slowy gdziesci slychalem
P.S. jestem z wschodu

butthurt white russian

zmagarshit

that's my boy

at least there's one part of russia he likes

>Russians and belarussian are sa...

well shit, turns out we have more churkas and chinks than russians around here! how could i miss that?

thats because lukashenko used kgb methods to get rid of crime when russia had jeltsin

>Croatia
>Disliking Italy
Be very careful now, pineapple boy...

better now?
but promise to help histria if we ever get our independence

>how could i miss that?
Stop being a shut in? Last time i was in Moscow it was blacker than black.

You're not a Croat, stop larping. I am more Croat than you.

Greatest love triangle ever desu

such strong delusions are a sign of mental ilness
you're what, a croat? lol
you're a dumb piece of shit with severe autism
just stop embarrassing yourself

i was just walking around chistie prudi, turns out you’re larping

Ya you're pretty full of shit

>Lukashenko
He appeared in Belarus earlier than Putin appeared in Russia. And he sells his ass to Brussel and to Moscow depending of situation. But his prostitution help belarusians I think to live in stable country

zalostno