When did you realize that True Detective and Fargo are better shows than that pretentious Twin Peaks garbage?

When did you realize that True Detective and Fargo are better shows than that pretentious Twin Peaks garbage?

Caspere knew this

Fargo and True Detective s1 are IMDB fedora shit. True Detective s2 was pretty kino but still not Twin Peaks tier.

The Leftovers was the true telekino but Lynch may have just taken back his crown.

maybe season one. it's nice to have the mystery solved in 8 episodes.

They're all good. And Both TD and Fargo pay huge homage to Twin Peaks.

>Something to remember, Ray. The dinosaurs went extinct over 60 million years ago. Well right now, I'm feeling like a 2 mile wide bolide traveling at 5 kilometers per second straight for the fucking Yucatan. And I ain't takin' any rest stops on my way down.

tfw too stupid for twin peaks, can only watch reddit shit

How?

But Twin Peaks is a Reddit show

TD S1 > Twin Peaks > Fargo > TD S2

When I grew out of my avant-teen phase

the true detective hate on season 2 is funny, yes the story isn't that great but it is not about the story but about the characters.
also most people did not even understand the philosophy of season 1 but just like characters that are nihilistic and know everything.
season 1 is great but not that great, clearly not better than 2.

Neither would exist without TP, fat fucking bitch!

>muh characters!

every time

so fucking true

lynch is an unrepentant hack

>feminist garbage where every female character is smart and sassy and every male character is a bumbling cuckold
>good show
You have to go back

They would not exist without TP

Normie leave

I really enjoyed S1, but after 1-2 episodes of S2 I couldn't stomach it further.

Is it worth going back to finish it?

They probably would

Redditor leave

>projecting

>but everything i don't like is reddit

>True Detective s1
>IMDB fedora shit

Come on, son

True Detective s1 is the purest definition of IMDB fedora shit alongside Tarantino, Villeneuve and David Fincher movies.

>i'm smarter than you because i don't like what you like