Holy fuck guys. Just what am I looking at here? Did "they" plan this all along?

Holy fuck guys. Just what am I looking at here? Did "they" plan this all along?

Other urls found in this thread:

reptilianilluminati.wordpress.com/2014/01/31/illuminati-card-game-all-illuminati-cards/
youtube.com/watch?v=urglg3WimHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

could you find a better scan, text is unreadable

Teflon Don

Megan "Bimbo" Kelly

Why are all the images of these cards so low res?

IS THIS FUCKING REAL

I too am scared of a card game inspired by a book where the Illuminati torture a man by showing pictures of a black man fucking his wife clockwork orange style

It is...

This game looks confusing as fuck going off of the cards I've seen.

The description reads:

> At any time, at any place, our snipers can drop you. Have a nice day.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Babbys first illuminati card game

>Frog God
>interferes with attacks on Privilege

What is happening to my world

Meme Magic is unironically real.

Teflon Don, Megyn Kelly, Lord KEK.....

this is all just too much to handle

with trading card game is this?

those aren't that odd. Its not exactly a stretch that the world's tallest freestanding structure might be attacked by terrorists at some point.

Scary thing is all of these cards were created in the late 80s / early 90s. Whats scary is that it even seems to predict things like 9/11. See:

Illuminati New World Order

jesus christ this is still a thing?

Search Illuminati Card Game.

That looks like him

This game was an early and very powerful form of meme magic. He didn't predict that these events would happen. He MADE them happen.

>Literally SJW outrage culture.

This is literally meme warfare

I'm scared.

Been seeing a lot of these lately, haven't we?

what could it mean?

Robert Anton Wilson is one of the founders of the discordian movement (principiadiscordia.com) and one of the authors of the illuminatus trilogy.
He and Robert Shea worked for playboy in the 70's and compiled all of this stuff from the 'nut jobs' that used to write in with their conspiracy opinions. They then tied it all together. It looks like the nut jobs that wrote in weren't so crazy after all...

Damn that is a good card.

> Requires Media or Illuminati Action

LOL even has the little beans you use as place markers on the bingo card LOL

Sup Forums is or atleast was a discordian society atleast before tumblr and reddit

>TAY

Press F to pay respects

say goodbye to everything you know

We're a controlled now. Memes control us more than we think. This and many other groups are a little bottle of anarchy to spray where needed.

One of my favorites.

>jesus
>still a thing

"The idols are both frightening and silly, and no one knows why the Masters keep them around..."

Hmmm... Never heard of a frog like that before.

We should actually figure out the rules of this game and we can have weekly games of it on Sup Forums.
Could be fun.

Yeah its no coincidence we ended up with kek god of chaos. But now Sup Forums is becoming more right wing when it should stay neutral like it always has (maybe its not). Whatever, i am not a believer of free will anyway

he's even in an egyptian crook and flail style pose.

it's been obvious for some time

It just...this just...it can't be...there's just no fucking way... God dammit the Illuminati is real and they are playing us like puppets on strings.

ITTTTTTTS's ZIKA TIME!!!

Everyone is becoming more right wing. The amount of controlled opposition is staggering.
Even if you believe conservatism to be 100% true you have to admit that people being herded into believing it like they are only spells trouble for us all.

Look up MK NAOMI, sister project of MK ULTRA used to control the population ever since the baby boom and the looming threat of over-population in the 1960s.

It's widely regarded in conspiracy circles to be where AIDS came from.

I wouldnt agree that everyone is turning right wing i think people are either turning full left or full right

For anyone interested in more
reptilianilluminati.wordpress.com/2014/01/31/illuminati-card-game-all-illuminati-cards/

Who do you think started the Kek movement? Discordians have been behind a lot more than people know. All hail Eris. Google 'Saint Toad'...

Mandela Effect

Its interesting that the card game suggests competing "illuminatis". Is it possible one of them is looking out for us?

they even predicted the fucking safe spaces

Im lurking. Keep posting.

>This card set came out around 1995
>pic related

I don't like this one bit.

It references the plot of the illuminatus trilogy. There are competing groups that believe they are the illuminated ones.

Why are decks of this so fucking expensive?

They didn't predict it. This stuff has been happening since the 60's. It's just that the rise of the internet, social media and cheap communication have lead to people splitting off into social bubbles that validate their world views whilst they circle jerk and complain about others that do not validate their world view. Sound similar?

I remember lol, lel, then kek it could have been natural or it could have been them who knows

Also kek was used on WOW but i remember lel so i think it was continued naturally

youtube.com/watch?v=urglg3WimHA

Yeah I have the set at my fathers house. There are some scary ones. They also talk about magic, weird apostles and just strange things in general. He keeps them hidden for some reason. He was the guy who repilled me. There is actually a saying in hewbrew that if you tell someone your plan that it will succeed. My father thinks that this was jewish people telling the world there plan.

This game looks really shit-tier. Complex, poorly-worded, overly specific rules. No clear sense of balance. Seems to be a lot of pointless arithmetic. Power and Resistance scores are all over the place. 2/10 would try once between other games.

not the use of Kek, but the transformation of it from something you said instead of lol (because lol was too popular for people to feel like they were in a special, elite, internet group) into a frog god LOGOS to focus your consciousness on in order to try to manifest hive mind into reality.

Robert Shea provided a four-paragraph introduction to the rulebook for the Illuminati Expansion Set 1 (1983), in which he wrote, "Maybe the Illuminati are behind this game. They must be-they are, by definition, behind everything."