You told me it was going to be kino and put marvel in its place, why are we being DCucked again

You told me it was going to be kino and put marvel in its place, why are we being DCucked again

Other urls found in this thread:

batman-news.com/2016/12/01/steven-mnuchin-treasury-secretary-batman-v-superman-suicide-squad/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How old are you?

Reviews aren't coming out until Monday, pushed up from May 31.

WHEN THIS BOMBS ITS GONNA BE LIKE DRUMPF 2.0

SEXIST PIGS RRRRRR PATRIARCHY

It's tracking for 100m.

I don't know why this board begging for the movie to fail. This isn't like Ghostbusters.

It's mainly just Sup Forums neckbeards who see WW as stronk womyn jew propaganda and MCUcks who actively want anything DC to fail.

ITLL UNDERPERFORM ENOUGH TO GET >MUH MISOGYNY ARTICLES FROM HUFFPO AND SALON

MY DAUGHTER JUST DIED GIVE MY MOVIES GOOD REVIEWS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I don't know why this board begging for the movie to fail.

It's general DCEU hatred. With a touch of Sup Forums misogyny.

If WW is actually good, or even just sort of okay like MoS, contrarianism will kick in and there will be a shitload of extra hate.

She can't act.

>This isn't like Ghostbusters.

Agreed. GB was meant to fail because shitting on the source material for the sake of diversity political agenda never ends good... but WW or Batgirl are completely valid and interesting female characters on their own right.

Granted Galgadot wouldn't have been my choice for WW and most cape movies are shit but i say it deserves a chance anyways since every now and then even capes can surprise you.

>Sup Forums makes fun of that atrocious spiderflop trailers
>marvelcucks shop some reddit memetoes score

Just when I thought you guys couldn't be sadder

And, unlike GB, the WW production team hasn't been shitting on WW fans, men and people who criticize the movie.

FAKE

SNYDER RELAX, DONT KILL YOURSELF OVER IT OH TOO SOON?

Just like BvS, plebs can't recognize genius

Fucking what? BvS is loved on Sup Forums BECAUSE it was shit. You got people pretending it's great and writing paragraphs and shit explaining why it's great and why Synder is a GOD.

Third post ITT, why are you so nervous about this movie? Let it all out, we're here for you

the fuckers cross-promoted with diet bars implying all the lardass geek chix should be as thin as Gaddot

no one is nervous, its just laughing at bad things

HERE WE SEE THE DCKUCKS CONFUSION AT YET ANOTHER INCOMING FLOP

DOES MARVELS BILLIONS HAUNT YOU AT NIGHT

>clearly fake
>people assume it's real
>people still thinking marvelshills on this board aren't real

at this point, I even think some actual Marvel/Disney marketers go from website to website and trash talk on WW because there's no way normal people would waste their time shitting on a movie they don't even like. nobody can be that retarded to waste time even making threads or talking about a franchise they think is shit

Calm down son, there is no shame in not winning oscars, Bay doesn't seem to care and neither should you!

>its going to be KINO
>its going to be hot garbage DOGSHIT

What if its just okay? A good time at the theater? The fuck it has to be one extreme or another? This is why you faggots never enjoy anything

>still crying about marketing
>doesn't realize its just shit posters finding a way to rile up Sup Forumss autism since you all freak out about marvel and start shilling dc for free whenever cape shit is brought up
Go to Sup Forums

Marvelshills are so obvious

>muh participation trophy for costumes

BRINGING THE GOD OF ROBOTKINO INTO THIS

BAY DOESN'T STOOP SO LOW AS TO ENTER THE PETTY SQUABBLES OF CAPESHIT

>he still doesn't get that marvel shills were the ones who made this board a snyder fanclub by marketing their reddit movies too hard
lol

>marlel can't even win participation trophies
So sad

>marvelflicks are so bad they cant even get 1 participation trophy after shitting out 20 movies
must be embarrassing to be a marvel fan.

>gets btfo
>b-but I meant a long time ago
Laughing_Evans.gif

>muh popular vote

>who see WW as stronk womyn jew propaganda
she is a twig-like jew represented as a strong woman

fake news

marvelcucks have hit a new low.

>fake news
t. CNN

>it's a shop
Damn you shills are getting desperate

what does CNN and hillary have to do with OP's nice pix being fake news?

Just like BvS, plebs can't recognize shit

Pathetic marvel drones

Hillary and Marvel use the same "brand awareness" firms (aka shills). The patterns are clear if you remember the montha before the electiond

It's 2017 and we are still ruled by misogyny. If women were truly thought of as equal this movie wouldn't have a single rotten review.

I'm sure if this was entitled "Wonder Man," there would be nothing but rave reviews.

ITS ALL CONNECTED DCKUCK

STOP DRINKING THE WATER THERES FLUORIDE IN IT

this isn't his movie.

>implying talking about a thing you like is the same thing as wasting your time hating on shit you don't even care about

why are people on this board so utterly stupid? do you honestly think it's the same thing actually praising something and shitting on something out of boredom?

>freak out about marvel

stop projecting you child, people only freak out about marvel when the movies are shit. everybody loved winter soldier and to some extent guardians and ant-man

>5 posts
Keep those cents flowing Disney, this shill is on a roll!

>actually praising something
>BvS
Dude be real, it's not a marvel or a DC thing, that movie sucked and Snyder is a big reason why
The characters are good and a good movie can be made with them but recent efforts have sucked

And it will actually be 12am on the east coast

But I was here for that. And I voted for trump. and I still know that OP's pic is fake news.

>inb4 muh Disney shills when RT is owned by Warner Bros

I'm not talking about the actual quality of movies here, I'm talking about retarded shitposters who have nothing else to do than discuss shit they either don't care about or stuff they hate

hell, 90% of the conversations on this board would actually improve if low life shitposters would stop arguing about movies or shows they hate, no matter whether it's marvel, dc or any other tv related stuff

"Women saved the DCEU"

Every headline

Confirmed shit

>doesn't realize it's a shoop
kek

>implying WB could do anything legal to stop paid disney reviewers from posting their 10/10 reviews for MCU movies

stop spouting nonsense. reviewers are manipulated by disney and it's not even a secret. hell, I would do the same shit if I was invited to other cities and given the opportunity to meet stars for free

the only good thing about WB owning RT is WB getting revenues from the website. that's literally it

he's the kevin feige of DC

>reviewers like it
>confirmed shit
I don't get it

this is why the RT rating system is retarded

if someone gives a 2/5, it's NOT a movie that you would want to watch. instead, you can add "would watch" after giving a bad mark and instantly, others think the movie is good. what a fucking shit site

even goddamn IGN and metacritic are better

The jews who own the movie industry are incapable of understanding that WOMEN DO GO SEE SUPER HERO MOVIES they FUCKING LOVE THEM so they shitcanned this movie from the beginning and forced the studio to cast a super model to play an amazonian half god warrior woman in order to appeal to the men they knew wouldn't want to watch it.

uhh batman-news.com/2016/12/01/steven-mnuchin-treasury-secretary-batman-v-superman-suicide-squad/

haha jews btfo

Keep trying, MCUcks

The "twist" is she isn't Zeus' daughter and is half new god

Jesus...how buttblasted are you mouseshills gonna get?
Next week is going to be glorious.

It's Gal Gadot in a leading role. Who the fuck here said it would be kino?

RT lets the review decide if they consider the movie rotten or fresh. That's why it varies so much.

Its so little like Ghostbusters that a week ago sjws were shitting on WB for not marketing it, while there were ads everywere...after a while i realised that they literally wanted the same kind of hostile alienating marketing Ghostbusters had...

How do we go back in time and stop this hussy?

It's a matter of principle. You HAVE to see this film.

I'm literally shaking...its another shoah...

Headed to stand in line for the fan screening in a little bit

will make a thread

Woonder Woman in just a few weeks has quickly become a cultural even that you are literally REQUIRED to see if you call yourself a progressive

This will make mad money domestically for WB

I've seen it
Basically, the new gods and the Olympians hate eachother and have been at war over humanity, there are also many gods in the DCEU, (a flashback/quick shot of enchantress is seen to display this)
The Olympians never created the Amazon's or humanity, they fed of them.

Highfather cucked the Olympian lightning god with the queen of the Amazon's
Diana was peace offered as a link to humanity and Olympians hated it, they went to war and weakend themselves by it, allowing Darkseid to attack (Ares helped) Ares grew strong because of the war, some other gods survived, couldn't tell who

#IMWITHHER

>but i say it deserves a chance anyways since every now and then even capes can surprise you.

it's just annoying at this point. these people gain no money from all that shitposting and still do it

instead of contributing to discussions about topics they like, they spend their time shitposting. fucking pathetic

tbqh, if a little tinfoil, there are people here getting paid to shill for Disney.
I mean i want to believe they are getting paid, otherwise...

Wonder Woman? More like Wonder Jew I'm rite Marbulls friends?

honestly Diana being Highfather's daughter is better than her being Zeus's daughter.

>instead of contributing to discussions about topics they like, they spend their time they spend their time instead of ignoring and moving on
This stuff survives because people reply

>Holocaust Woman
>Being Kino

>Having free screenings 1 week before and asking people to tweet about it

Post a pic of a person sitting in your aisle

>let people see the movie for free to influence opinion
It's ok when DC does it

>Capeshit
>DC Capeshit
You're surprised Sup Forums is talking shit about it?

I #WONDER HOW BAD #WONDERWOMAN WILL FLOP

It's not gonna flop dude.

Can I ask, what do you gain from hoping the movie flops?

BRUH ITS GONNA MISS THEIR TARGETS AND THAT WILL TRIGGER A BIG ROUND OF BUTTHURT MISOGYNY ARTICLES

One thing I don't get - here in Bong it's opening with Wednesday midnight showings instead of the normal Thursday midnight. Is this to pad out 'first weekend' numbers that normally only include the Thursday? I suppose it also means an extra day before any negative word of mouth press kicks in.

Autism

>Sup Forums hates DC
Everything makes sense now. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

His meal.

You're pretty much spot on, Sup Forums acts like WB won't pull jew tricks and only Disney does

I never tire of seeing how much Sup Forums loves Marvel while they utterly dispise everything Sup Forums represents.
Its hilarious.

This is more than a movie, it's a cultural phenomenon that will change the way we see cinema forever.

>I don't know why this board begging for the movie to fail
Personally

The lead actress isn't Wonder Woman

>Warrior Princess
>Daughter of Zeus
>Blessed by Aphrodite with being a 10/10

The lead actress is scrawny as fuck
Ugly with make up and only passable with digital enhancement
Absolutely NO muscle definition

I am 100% positive the only reason she got this role was because she is a Jew. JAY EE EW.

If I wanted to see some skinny broad fight crime I'd watch Super Girl on TV.

This is not Wonder Woman.