Phasma & Kylo Ren personally know Finn's # and can recall it even though there are thousands under their command?

Phasma & Kylo Ren personally know Finn's # and can recall it even though there are thousands under their command?

She has a HUD in her helmet surely it can ID fellow stormtroopers

>remembering people's names is a plot hole

>thousands

Doubt it. We see like maybe a hundred.. uh... do we still call them storm troopers? Yeah, ~100 or so of them. Snoke's Angels are a terrorist organization, not a galactic army.

FN2087 isn't a name you dumbass. Imagine having to know hundreds of numbers associated with what? Guys all dressed up the same and wearing fucking helmets! Even if they had names, how could they make the difference.

They were on the flagship together, and part of a relatively small group that went to Tatooine. Further, Finn was a direct subordinate of Phasma -- and became further noteworthy the moment he defected. This doesn't strike me as a problem.

A terrorist group that managed to build a new Death Star that is far more bigger and powerful without alerting the new republic...

How do you recognize a ST from another? They all look the same

It's probably this

I guess you have to buy the novels and the videogames to figure this out

I take it your knowledge of scifi begins and ends with Star Wars. You really haven't seen many movies have you?

The people are serial numbered im sure the gear is as well.

Calling troopers by their number is the most retarded thing I've ever seen. I take it you watch too many crappy movies with stupid plots, you kinda got used to it.

He was flagged as a rebel before so it only made sense. You know the name of the guy you are hunting.

retard.

Not all of us need a nurse or home aide to help us remember things.

Flagged as a rebel... you mean Ren looked at him. How did he know his number? It's not written on his forehead

>only associate a person with a 4-number string
>but somehow according to user this harder to remember than someone's name

Even if they had names, there's no reason she would memorize each one of the troopers especially when they all look exactly the same in their suits

The only missing soldier that was previously identified by another stormtroopers, one of which called him a traitor?

>black trooper
> 187 in the name
ez

A girlfriend's question, OP. A girlfriend's question.