USA becomes a fascist dictatorship under trump

>USA becomes a fascist dictatorship under trump
>evil american fascists invade Canada
will you fight for the northern brotherhood and plant those IEDs to kill them burgers?

>USA becomes a fascist dictatorship under trump

If only :(

nah i'd join the burger army in a heartbeat

you cucks would roll over faster than 1939 Poland lmfao. I would spend my life savings just to see this happening

Lot of good those IEDs will do against drones and EMPs. Plus, let's face it, if America did invade Canada it wouldn't exactly take long for Canada to surrender. I mean look at your Prime Minister

why would the US want us
We'd vote more left wing than california or new york

>>USA becomes a fascist dictatorship under trump
I wish

>nah i'd join the burger army in a heartbeat
C U C K
GET OUT.

A FUCK LEAF
we'd take him and train him to be a master killer so he can eradicate his fellow un American countrymen

If they killed us we'd win

thats not how you spell liberate, buddeh

>implying we wouldn't genocide the eternal Canadian

Where do I sign up

We've got their plan!.... not that it would help...

That plan was to wreck havoc in northern USA cities, come back, destroy all bridges and transportation to Canada, and then wait it out until Britain rescues you.. Britain wouldn't rescue you

ALL OF YOU AMERICAN DICK SUCKS SHOULD BE ROUNDED UP AND SHOT. YOU ARE THE DEFINITION OF CuCKS

This

>fascist dictatorship
>cucknadian voting

Would I fight for the liberal shithole known as soviet canuckistan or would I enjoy burgers, with the homies down below? I thought you'd never ask.

The United States of America launches a midnight attack on Canada. The Unites States Air Force F-35s enter Canadian Air Space. There are reports of fast moving jets from airline pilots all over Northern America and Southern Canada. The Royal Canadian Air Force scrambles multiple CF-18s. The RCAF pilots are the first to engage American forces.
Over Ontario, near Ottawa, two CF-18 encounter a F-35. After the F-35 fails to respond, and the RCAF does not get any response from USAF command, the Prime Minister of Canada, with support from the Minister of Defence orders the CF-18s to shoot down the F-35. The CF-18s fire and make the first kill of the war.
The United States President makes a suprise midnight address to the American people. The President anounces the invasion of Canada. Canadian air space is closed to US civlian traffic. US-Canada boarders are closed.
All over Canada missles and bombs target antiaircraft weapons and any RCAF planes still on the ground. A state of emergency is declared across all of Canada. Canadian Forces reserves are called up. All Canadian Forces bases across Canada start mobilizing. Canadian Leopard 2 tanks and LAV IIIs move into cities and other civlian areas. Canadian Forces surround Parliment Hill.
The USAF gains air superority in Western Canada. American ground forces move in. The National Guard from the boarder states take all boarder crossings. US ground forces cross the boarder into the Yukon, British Columbia, Alberta, and Saskatchwan. US special forces and marines paradrop into northern Alberta and secure the tar sands. There is feirce fighting on the outskirts of Edmonton. Vancouver falls. A USN destroyer enters Vancouver harbour. US Army troops move into Manitoba. Calgary is overrun.
Canada invokes Artical 5 of the North Atlantic Treaty. All members of NATO are obligated to declare war on the United States of America. The United Kingdom, and France call an emergency meeting of the United Nations Security Council and NATO.

The UK, France, Germany, Austrailia, New Zeland, Russia, and China condemn the United States of America.
The USAF gains air superiority over all of Canada. US ground forces move into Ontario, Québec and New Brunswick. USN moves in on the Atlantic provinces. Marines invade Newfoundland, St John's is captured. The Marines invade Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island quickly taking Halifax and Charlottetown. Then Moncton, NewBrunswick. Toronto is captured. The USN sails up the St Lawrence river. Ottawa and Montéal are surrounded.
The United States vetos every resolution in the UNSC. Many Nations in NATO are to reluctant to declare war. NATO falls apart. Russia annexs eastern Ukraine, Then invades western Ukraine, and the other former Soviet Republics. Western Europe shift their focus from helping Canada to getting ready to defend against a Russian invasion.
The Royal Canadian Navy makes its final stand in the St Lawrence river, near Québec City. This is the largest naval battle in the war. One USN nuclear submarine, two USN destroyers are sunk. The RCN loses the remainder of its Atlantic fleet. The HMCS Halifax, HMCS Montréal, HMCS Athabaskan, HMCS Victora, and HMCS Windsor are sunk. HMCS Toronto is captured.
With the bulk of the United States Navy fleet in the eastern pacific and the atlantic oceans, and the Amry and Air Force focused on Canada, The Democratic People's Republic of Korea invades the Republic of Korea. Secretly backed by Russia, the DPRK is able to move quickly and is incontrol of the entire Korean peninsula.
Québec City is captured. Montéal fall soon after. With Ottawa surrounded and most of Canada under to control of the United States. The Canadian government surrenders.

Some groups of Canadian forces, especially in the north, hide their weapons and vehicals. They join with civlian resitance fighters and launch a guerrilla war agianst the occupying US troops.
Overall 15534 American Miliatry personnel are killed, 179 American Civilians are killed, 32674 Canadian Military personnel are killed, 15732 Canadian civilians are killed. 100000+ on both sides are wounded. Over 3 million civilians are displaced. Canada surrendered 21 months after the first shot was fired. America offically declared and end to military operations after 12 years 4 months of fighting.

>implying they want to get their "white" house burned again

we will organize the Canadian insurgency. We will assassinate trump and blow up the white house.

if you kill the naziboo Americans, they win

If they kill you, they win

You leader is a feminist who likes getting bent over by Muhammad

This is wrong

Your leaders middle name is Hussein

As an American I would love to go to war with Canada.

I hate you all so much, and so do most of us in the country. We hate it when you come to the US.

Tell your faggot friends and family to never visit the USA, because we hate you all.

I'm going to burn every last Canadian maple to ash and make you leafs beg to lick Vermont's finest syrup off my boots.

>Annexing Canada
>All Trump has to do is say please and thank you and gain all Canadian territory
>invades anyway

but Canada if you fight your enemies, they win

My gf is American and she's great,
but I'd still fight those fucking yankee cunts, don't touch my country

I'll be sure to remember this while I am plowing some vapid chubby americunt this weekend, shit eater

I'll join the air force and rescue my Canuckfu from your Maplenigger savages and marry her tbqh. Bitches love fighter pilots.

we don't want you, just your land

That's what will happen under Hilary. That bitch is all aboot taking away freedoms eh

>1812

Yes, we will burn down the whitehouse again.

WE WOULD JUST HEAD NORTH AND WAIT FOR YOU TO FREEZE

They'd be welcomed as liberators and a large crowd would turn out and cheer as the American forces hung Trudeau and his party from bridges

You can't fight. If you kill us, we win.

>plowing some...

You mean your right hand you fat pathetic fuck.

I hope trump does annex Canada.
and execute treadeu as a traitor to humanity.

Canada isnt worth fighting for and we basically share the same culture. I have friends and family living in America, like hell I'd be shooting them.

YOU GON GIT RAPED

Literally no economic reason to invade Canada. Also fuck Canada, we don't want you fucks in our country either.

>amerilard calling others fat
Wew

I don't acknowledge Obama's leadership

>Over Ontario, near Ottawa, two CF-18 encounter a F-35. After the F-35 fails to respond
You start your story off on a false assumption, F-35 is stealth, the F-18 is incapable of ever seeing it

>Overall 15534 American Miliatry personnel are killed
lol
Canada doesn't even have a military
delusional

Our military was 90% smaller when we made that plan. How would it go down now?

1. MLRS fast attacks against all air defense
2. Establish Air superiority
3. Airstrikes target all infrastructure/ troop concentrations.
4. Airborne operations seize all airways.
5. Besiege cities
6. Seize agricultural lands and oil fields.
7. Establish new territories that favor American industrial expansion.
8. Balkanize remainder of canada. establish puppet states that are relatively easy to patrol.
9. Fold ongoing operations into new American culture of oppression. Canada would become the proving ground to 'toughen-up' soldiers before sending them around the world on ongoing operations. Think american military as using canada like helots.

>tfw you see Trump's elite cross the border
>tfw they face off a bunch of faggots linking their arms and showing how tolerant they are
>tfw turns out tolerance is no match for bullets

Kek please make this happen.

you cucks would get steam rolled by the Trumpenreich

If America is to invade Canada, which side would Quebec fight for?

Why would I betray my nation? It's long past time to correct the mistakes of 1776 and 1812.

>The National Guard from the boarder states take all boarder crossings.

fucking Nasty Girls doing anything of the sort?

Proud to defend Canada against Burgers.

Americans are mere men to Canadian Titans.

This is why i come to Sup Forums

Nah we will just get CIA to fund and train Québécois Nationalists to bomb and massacre Toronto.

Filthy fucking Anglo scum

you know damn well quebec would jump on the chance to leave

it is already a fascist dictatorship.

>Has competitive elections from two wildly different candidates

>Fascist dictatorship

You make me laugh, Denmark

Yep, Canadian army has no chances of winning alone... and who would help us resisting?

Anyway all of our military bases are now refu-jizz camps with mosques and all the kit...
We don't have any budget for that war anyway...Say thanks to Trudeau for that.