>6 days for house of kino

Are you excited Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AVvl1ebZdvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

im watching house of meechum right now hopefully the new season will be good

Is House of Cards any good or is it "this is life under Drumpf"

Also is the president supposed to be the good guy or the bad guy

First of all, HoC was released long before Trump was taken seriously as a presidential candidate. Second of all, the main character is nothing like Trump.

He's basically a villain protagonist, a power-hungry sociopath, but also very likeable.

the main character is a democrat

>Dude Drumpf, Russia and other DNC talking points
Nope, not excited in the least bit.

>hasn't seen the show

Fuck off.

What's life like as an alt righty, having to make sure everything won't make you cry before you see it?

>a villain protagonist, a power-hungry sociopath, but also very likeable
>nothing like Trump

The main character is a southern Democrat, but all of the stories lean towards DNC shilling. For instance, they had white, right wing terrorists and Russia is the main villain. Meanwhile, there's a lot of bmwf racemixing and oh yeah, Frank is a homo, of course.

I watched the show. First two seasons were okay. Devolved into feminist, Marxist garbage very quick. Last season was fucking laughably terrible.

>Russia is the main villain

You mean like one of the leading points of Mitt Romney's campaign back in 2012?

i thought they based him and his wife on the clintons

>white, right wing terrorists
Aren't they fighting Islamists in the new season?

>Russia is the main villain
Not villain, but antagonist. Anway, they're portrayed close to how they are in real life. And Not-Putin is a pretty charismatic guy.

>bmwf racemixing
One couple out of dozens.

>Frank is a homo, of course.
He'll fuck anyone.

>Trump
>likeable

Frank is way smarter than Trump could ever be, and more of a traditional politician.

Yes, but I think they didn't do a good job at casting his Republican opponent in the election. That guy has the charisma of a foot and I'm supposed to believe he's neck and neck with Kevin Spacey?

I miss S1 House of Kino.

That voice though

>mitt Romney
>the guy who lost to a nigger
>relevant
So youre saying its a neocon show? This is supposed to be an argument?

He's young, handsome, energetic and in touch with the younger demographic, people love that shit.

Yeah it's gone downhill, S1 was great. It's still better than a lot of shit tho and Spacey is great.

Is it me or does he talk to the camera far less than he used to?

if they had wanted to cast someone swedish they would've done better casting alexander skarsgard or something

joel kinnaman is a fucking joke

Holy sit this thread screams of paid shilling.

>deposited $0.05 to OPs account

youtu.be/AVvl1ebZdvg

Peak comfy.

Well Drumpf being president is actually a bad thing for the show : now people will think "the Underwoods aren't so terrible after all".

Actual election ruined the series for me. I wonder if they try to be extra edgy to top irl events.

I Still really enjoy the show and look forward to the new episodes solely because of Spacey.
still nowhere near as good as the first two seasons though.