What are some good movies about living in a Fascist dystopia where the president is literally a rapist who takes an...

What are some good movies about living in a Fascist dystopia where the president is literally a rapist who takes an extra scoop?

>dude Stephen Colbert once mentioned that Drumpf eats ice cream
>haha let's make fun of Colbert for that XD take that libruls

Why are drumpftards so triggered that they need to make a Colbert thread every 10 minutes?

Because you reply to it every time.

is ice cream a big deal in Russia?

>movie where lunatics lose their minds over something that isn't real
Bug

BONALD BUMPF PUT THAT ICE CREAM DOWN YOU FUCKING FAT PORKY BITCH NOBODY NEEDS A SECOND SCOOP YOU FAT RICH FUCKING PIG DIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So...

I don't get this post. Are you saying making fun of someone is bad because the person getting made fun of only did it once?

Oh no, it's that passive aggressive reddit "meme" again.

Kill yourself frog poster

No, I'm saying it's inane to make fun of Colbert for such a minor "joke" he made. It's clearly forced a shitty forced meme by alt-righters.

It must be a coincidence that this meme gets posted any time new information comes up that makes Trump and/or the GOP look bad

>you literally HAVE to be alt-right to make fun of faggot propaganda media
hehe xd

>make fun
what is this grade school? we're just making jokes too.

> It's inane to make fun of Colbert for such a minor joke
> It's inane to make fun of Trump for such a minor quirk

Your point?

Yank hours truly are the worst

Back to redit, retard.

It's not forced. Forced is when one person says something many times to try to make hot a meme. Colbertposting developed organically, from many people.

Plus, people are allowed to make fun of whatever they want.

>this thread
KLENKSTERS BTFO

He's never actually mentioned anything about Trump and ice cream, CNN wrote an article about it and Sup Forums just kinda merged the 2 together

See? Organic.

>Colbertposting developed organically, from many people.

LOL

>make fun
Make fun?! You're just assblasted by a fucking talkshow host, it's just painful to watch you cry everyday, posting unfunny shops of what you think it's a meme, it's just sad.

No one is making fun of Trump you fucking mongoloid.

>assblasted
There's a difference between that and banter.
Did it not? How many people post on Sup Forums and Sup Forums, Hmm?

That seems more forced to me, since what it's parodying never actually happened. Don't get me wrong, I think its mildly funny, but Colbert isn't half as "fuck trump" as the other late night talk show hosts. Isn't he even the only one who was kind of supportive of trump after he got elected? I don't know. I JUST DON'T FUCKING KNOW!

>Reddit STILL doesn't get Colbertposting
>It STILL makes them physically agitated
>They STILL join every single thread to voice their displeasure in lieu of downvote button

i dont watch cucks on TV telling me how i should think or feel about things

This "meme" was made my some shitty shitposting discord stop giving it attention it's 90% reposts of other memes and shitty copypastas

>Colbertposting developed organically, from many people.
Sure thing kiddo.

Idk what to tell you, seeing the late night talk show hosts rip their hair out about Trump every night is hilarious. You don't have to be alt-right to see how pathetic it all is.

HEY now, dont make fun of Colbert-san, he is my perfect husbando and you cant make fun of him only we can make fun of your Satan Bastard Huasbando Trampu-san baka gaijin

>There's a difference between that and banter.
Yes there is and you're clearly just anally inflamed.

yes stop paying attention to the meme guys just ignore and downvote, wheres the downvote on this site?

>How many people post on Sup Forums and Sup Forums, Hmm?
Well you're just tourists and don't belong, you're nothing but subhuman crossposters.

>Discord

The only discordfags here are you nerds who pile in here to bitch over a silly meme every single time. No such thing happens to any non-pol related memes.

Same thing happened with Rick and Morty posting. Your defense force was flubbing around in there unsure of why you were even mad, but convinced it was pol hating R&M.

Why is a man of trumps exceptional girth always eating ice cream and chocolate cake

Hes a hungry boy

featuring
>the special interest, the human bitch, black chad, the Barrel and judgemental nerd

>a bunch of Sup Forumstards spammed this shitty meme on Sup Forums! That's organic!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUMPFFFFFFFFFF

I like to imagine there being a ShareBlue headquarters and there are dozens and dozens of screens and white boards around that just have pictures of "Colbert" memes while alarms go off and everyone is running around panicking and they hold important meetings about "How to stop Colbert posting" before it brings down the entire house of cards

It's not even a meme, it's just a sad attempt, and the so called "creators" already outed themselves as newfags.

lol this meme is slapped away by Sup Forums like Trump's hand is slapped away by his trophy wife.

It was literally 1 guy, but after seeing how assblasted redditors were about it they picked it up.

>assblasted
They're just jokes man, chill

the scoops are balls haha

>implying she didnt win
Now repeat after me sweetie M A D A M P R E S I D E N T

>successful meme makes fun of liberal
>s-stupid forced alt-right meme

And why are you posting it here if it offends you so much, why can't you just ignore it.

I'm not OP, ya friggin goon

Right wingers really do live in an alternate reality, don't they?

drumpf got 1 blue scoop(blueberry) and 1 white(vanilla) he was gonna take a red one too but his connections with russia would be confirmed, but melania took the red one and saved him

>alternate reality
>VLASIMIR POOPTIN RAPED MUH BABY

What are some movies where you check these dubs?

Stop harrassing Ben Garrison you nazi.

>literally posting Branco cartoons

I mean, aside from Garrison, he's one of the few reliable Trump cocksuckers left

every time.

STOP SAME FAGGING THE COLBERT MEME IT'S NOT FUNNY FUCKING TRIGGERED DRUMPFLETS STOP IT STOP IT

GUUUUURRRRRRRRUUUUUUMMMMPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHH

>it's okay when republicans do it

The issue isn't that he gets two scoops, it's that he only lets everyone else get one.

get a load of this lesbian attack helicopter

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA FUCKING LIBSHITS.

WE WON, GET OVER IT.

8 MORE YEARS, KEKS. 8 MORE BEAUTIFUL YEARS. I'M LITERALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW.

Dems just won two districts Trump won by a huge margin

STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS

WE WON

WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

PLEASE KILL YOURSELF

DAY OF THE ROPE SOON, SHITSKINS

8 YEARS

8 YEARS

WE WON

KEEP CRYING

STOP

FUCKIGN

POSTING

WHY CANT YOU ACCEPT HAT WE WNON

YOU FICKING LIBERABLS RUN EBERBYTING

TAKE TWO OF THESE INSTEAD GUMPF

>get new janitors
>they don't delete these reddit threads that have nothing to do with Sup Forums
bravo gookmoot

Ding, ding, ding, ding ding!!!

ahahaha buttblasted blumpfkin getting triggered
This is our board now you alt-right pussy, fuck off.

ROLAND RUMPF

which?

>78 posts
>24 posters

44*