Peter Parker and Mary-Jane

Are they ever going to get back together? Get married again? Regain their memories?

What do you want to happen?

No one wants to talk about the greatest love in comics?

Marvel doesn't care what you want. They'll keep making storylines that piss off their long time readers because shock value is how they sell books now.

I can't stand reading anything Marvel now because that strategy is the crux of their business.

In this month's Spider-Man/Deadpool, Mephisto may have revealed to Peter that he and MJ used to be married.

The fuck is wrong with his arm?

Spider-Man ended with Mary Jane and Peter Parker defeating the Green Goblin and having a baby girl who later went on to exhibit Spider-powers herself.

They all lived happily ever after. Tehdn.

Stop rubbing it in. They're doomed as long as Quesadilla has his Chief Creatuve Officer position. And I don't want them written by Slott. Even Renew Your Vows turned out to be badly written story

>He hasn't read Spider-man and Deadpool

>Are they ever going to get back together? Get married again? Regain their memories?
Huge storyarc just waiting to happen right there. Knowing Marvel it'll also be a company-wide crossover somehow.

Yeah, it'll happen eventually. Later rather than sooner though.

I want Iron Man to find out on his own and feel guilty about dating MJ so he goes to Hell himself to get it back.

She'll become Iron Spider and get back together with him. Because now they'll have a new shared hobby!

No, No, No
The first one

It's happening right now.

What?

I like it...

Selling his marriage to the devil was very low. Peter deserves to be a alone

And people like you deserve Slott.

I think that was retconned to Mary Jane's doing in Renew Your Vows? One of those issues that expand the events on One More Day.

Nah, that was just typical AU bullshit.

>What do you want to happen?
undo the last 16-ish years of comics.
go from there.

Romita jr. art

Read this. Something is definitely happening regarding that matter

Did they reveal what MJ whispered to Mephisto in One More Day?

>T H E A B S O L U T E M A D M A N

>Spider-Man/Deadpool
Implying that's canon.

But his semen is still radioactive.

Read it user-kun, You know you want to believe

Why do people keep saying that they're dating when they're clearly not?

Because, like modern Marvel, this board runs on shock value.

>What do you want to happen?
For someone to go back in time and shoot Quesada before One More Day. Actually, scratch that. Make it before Sin's Past.

Thank God for MC2

I want their unborn daughter's soul to be the property of Mephisto. She is in a special pocket dimension outside of reality, watching in, and growing resentful and hateful of the man who sold her existence away, and snippets from the life she could have had. Ultimatly her hate turns her into a spider themed demon from beyond, seeking revenge against the man who was supposed to be her father.

I remember years ago my friend lost his shit because of the whole Superior Spider-Man bullshit. Do people actually care about adult Spidey?

Not to ever do anything with Peter ever again or something along that lines which is a sentence with a ridiculously large loophole thanks to the reality altering shenanigans and the fact that he's fucking Mephisto and known for bending words to suit his goals.

I read it, I like it. I just don't consider it canon.