Marvel literally confirmed Reddit

>Marvel literally confirmed Reddit

and what?

thats a flashlight, he is not vaping you faggot if thats what you are implying

Cool thread OP

>no le sad frog sticker

Look at the stickers. IS THAT A RAGE FACE?

Go there and fucking stay there.

I find the me Gusta and PC master race sticker to be nice reddit touches

The rage faces are from HERE, you twat.

That me gusta shit was posted on Sup Forums and reddit at the same time, but it only caught like wildfire among redditors.

Fuck off to Sup Forums you obnoxious faggot

>movie has a character written on purpose to be a cringy redditor, therefore whole movie is reddit

It's a fat nerdy asian kid in high school. Seems to fit the character to me. We all did cringy shit when we were in high school.

> MEME STICKERS
THE OUTRAGE

>PC master race sticker
>Marvel literally endorsing Nazi rhetoric

UMMMMMM WOW???????????

What the fuck? Which video is this from?
I only remember them going up to Jake off-camera and asking him to sign something to RLM.

Maybe I just didn't notice because no witty editing.

There is exactly 4 stickers on this image.
The lamp post easily makes 4, C H A N
Also check em.

Somewhat correct, the me gusta shit was originally from here (just like 90% of all the shit in the internet back then) but like any other meme it got old and was forgotten in only 1 month. Leditt then decided to adopt every reaction image they could find and keep using them all for as long as possible until they were completely ruined.

Sup Forums doesn't hate leddit for being awful, we hate it for stealing out old memes and raping them in the worst way possible.

He literally has a /r/PCMasterRace sticker you fucking buffoons
>Redditors literally not even hiding the fact they're from Reddit

There was a kid with a "Me Gusta" meme face t-shirt in the academy award winning film The Salesman by Asghar Farhadi

Yeh, I meant that particular me gusta image. The meme itself originated here.

>google'd /r/PCMasterRace
>its some reddit board
OP confirmed for reddit faggot

xD

are they, dare I say it, /our_guys/?

That's from zero punctuation.

Doesn't the image come from a The Escapist video? I didn't realize it was adopted by Reddit. How did you know? Hmmm.

See? They took a nice reaction image and turned it into garbage. Fuck them with a rake.

>OP is literally the only ones that recognized and related the Zero Puntuaction guy to reddit

why is peter parker smoking crack?

It was a different time

It's from Zero Punctuation, shithead.

>Nazi symbol
I doubt they would use that one.

That's a laptop belonging to a character (with characteristics) in a movie, not a corporation

You act like Reddit is some group of people and got together and consciously made the decision to do that instead of something that just happened naturally.

>PC Master Race
>on a shitty laptop

spidey powers

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

just kidding, never going to pay to watch capeshit

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NORMALFAGS GET OUT

Crying about Marvel again? Your mother must be proud.

Congratulations, you finally figured out what this thread is about.
Right, and when you see a neo-Nazi waving around a swastika, do you think, "Oh, he's just proud of his Buddhist faith?"
Fucking retards.

What is life with crippling autism like?