When this trailer has more depth and meaning than any of the recent star wars movies

>when this trailer has more depth and meaning than any of the recent star wars movies

disney, pls.
at this point im confident even quinton tarintino could make a better star wars movie than JJ.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/137925493
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

vimeo.com/137925493

Disney almost let Josh Trank direct the Fett movie. He was going to racially recast him as a black guy, despite that Fett was already played by a minority actor. The script was also gonna be penned by the same guy who did the recent Fantastic Four.

i suppose we were saved from a travesty i suppose.

the original boba fett was a mexican, which i kinda digged.. bandito type

>He was going to racially recast him as a black guy, despite that Fett was already played by a minority actor.
user, do you really think Disney isn't doing this?

He was almost Michael B Jordan.

I'm sure they had some sort of hand in it. At the same time Trank was the one involved in Michael B Jordan playing Johnny Storm. It seems highly suspect then that Jordan was then suddenly rumored to be Fett in Trank's film.

I just don't see why they don't cast a latino.

Was Daniel Logan the only SW who remained un-JUSTed?

Why the fuck do studios recast people as different races? Whats the point?

not a fan of that particular switch..

would like no twerks and bad booty bitches in the boba fett movie..

why must everything i liked be fucked.

*SW kid

do you not fucking get it, white boi?

dis is OUR haus now cracka! we live! we star waas now, niqqa!

What a dumb fucking idea.

A rumored idea for the Fett movie was that Fett would be revealed to be a different person, who at some point killed the -real- Boba son of Jango, stole his gear and assumed his identity.

This would conflict with Temuera Morrison having dubbed over Boba's voice in the re-releases though

I also don't see why they can't just have the same actor who played Jango Fett just voice act the role since he's never shown on film unmasked in the original trilogy.

I heard a similar rumor, that the reason they haven't brought back Fett in the new canon and only have his armor being recovered by Jawas after the Sarlacc pit, was because they might have a new character take on the persona.

That redub really sticks in my fucking craw. Lucas erased a person's contribution to one of the most important films in sci fi history simply because he thinks accents are genetic.

its because fett would have been killed at some point before the new trilogy and a kid who saw it all go down would have taken the armour/name. it hinted at in one of the books and is still going to happen just without drunk autism trank

This looks cool and all you fucks can talk about is fucking recast niggers.

Fuck off Sup Forums you're fucking cancer.

who cares about Bobba Feet?

retarded plot

Fett would just be old, not necessarily dead during the events of Force Awakens. He'd be old like Han Solo. Personally O don't think Fett should be in the new sequels, so why fuck things up? Just pop him in a movie that takes place after ROTJ.

>a tarantino star wars
That would be a thousand times more interesting than any of this crap

Not liking a character to be recast there-by breaking established canon makes everyone pol

Wasn't Tarantino approached at some point? Thought I read this.
On a podcast I think he said he would do an original Sci fi movie and if he had to do a franchise it'd be Star Trek

WOW!

>he doesnt want the new zealander to be replace by token black nu-male
>this makes him racist

I guess im racist for hating the recast of spiderman, batman, and superman for the past 7 years. i know its capeshit but cant think of any other movie bold enough to fucking recast a classic character. its like recasting jesus with morgan freeman, fucking retarded idea

This. Or just have Temuera play old Boba.