Texas is done

To all white Texans: Move to Montana, Texas is gonna be Mexican clay soon.

>pic related, look at the bottom

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QrH_cPby2Ug
youtu.be/IpHiURKkY0Q
resist.com/CWII.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>70% of replacement population
>minority

>45% of total population
>majority

lol

It's like in South Africa. When whites are outnumbered 10-1 Tyrone (or Jose) will still be saying "fucking formerly privileged former majority! Gibs all moneys for affirmative action pls"

I don't think the mexicans in texas are belligerent to the whites though. Blacks are just hopeless no matter what country they're in

>I don't think the mexicans in texas are belligerent to the whites though

At the moment. After the economy and law and order collapse due to a billion Mexicans (including cartels) hopping the border or multiplying in droves, they'll get desperate and start fucking shit up in the following order:
>large liberal cities (Austin I guess? I don't know)
>medium cities
>small towns
>rural people but they're probably safe for 50+ years unless they just happen to have a cartel run up on them for some reason

Montana that much better? Mexicans and Asians will just move in from Canada because of le weedman. Sorry.

Only the illegals are bad. A majority are pretty based and embrace Texan values.

Mate something like 55% of the Hispanics in texas vote gop, you also have to remember that texas has had Hispanics since it became American clay.

voting habits dont change the fact that theyre shitskins

You are a faggot

they can't vote because they are ilegal

>t. butthurt spic

My ancestors were Texans before Texans were Americans. They emigrated over before 1836 as Germans looking for a better life. Now I pass on their bloodline through a DC-born Salvadoran who puts me first in all things. My sister has children with a Mexican who puts Texas first in all things. "Not white" rings out and falls through when all Texan meztizos live the whitest life left outside of the dakota/wyoming territory. Texas will survive, and Texas will be a whole bunch of "white" Texans living the purest white life.

Yo Soy la Banda...

to add to this: The culture in Texas is consistently stronger than the race. The mexicans that are trash know they're trash. They'll always be trash.

Texas will fall. Texas will become an hispanic territory. The white hispanics will rule Texas. And they'll love Texan things: football, bbq, country music and big titted white girls.

Texas will remain Texas. You can't change it, it's bigger than you.

As a non Mexican Hispanic, that sucks for you guys. I hate Mexicans, they're proud of their shit country and fat midget women. Real Mexicans look like Mayans, and they ain't pretty.

whatever

we're kicking out the Spics (except Tejanos they are BFFs) and invading Mexico

Rio Grande Republic soon fellow stalker

How European are you?

>Only the illegals are bad.

Isn't that the majority of them? At least anchor babies

Does change the fact that cucks like Rick Perry signed a law in 2001 allowing illegal instate tuition to college.

Or that Houston was the biggest city with a fag mayor.

Cuban. Fuck my dictator country and shitskin Obama for lifting the embargo. Let them die, all the good Cubans came in the 70s, the rest are dumb and uneducated like North Koreans.

>they're proud of their shit country

All while they leave it by the millions

Shill
Defeatism on the verge of our great victory.
pathetic and low energy

*Doesn't

This.

We have always been Tejanos, Mexicans even fought in our revolution.

That is why we need to be independent because we don't belong in America.

Yeah the shitty Cubans are mostly the ones who aren't of European descent.

Spain and the US fucked up big time by importing slaves.

Also Latin America fucked up by breeding with the natives.

San Antonio here. Most of the spics work for a living and at least try to provide for their fourteen children. If they try to get along and don't act like a dindu, most people down here are cool with them.

yeah Tejanos obviously get to stay

anyone who descended from people who fought against Santa Anna deserves to live here.

It's just too bad we didn't take more land from that bastard

Dude, a lot of hispanics are patriotic Americans who probably like Trump just as much as you do. Hispanics are some of the most patriotic Americans there are. A lot of them are marines and in the military. I bet my money they don't like the amount of illegal immigration. Don't confuse illegal immigrants with Mexican Americans.

>Hating Tejanos

Not the difference between integrated cali scum and tejanos.

youtube.com/watch?v=QrH_cPby2Ug

Texas is and always will be the best place, our mexicans even integrate (only takes one generation)

too bad they turn every city into a shithole

There's a reason illegals don't move to cities that are already 99% illegals

it's because those cities suck ass, Mexicans are always moving to wealthy white cities where the jobs are

>live in an ex-mexican territory
>surprised when mexicans make up a large amount of your population

Even in california, a lot of Mexicans are patriotic and integrate extremely well. Too bad the the amount of illegal immigrants and the bottom 30% overshadows that.

>Implying that never have had 45-50% whites people in my country. It's normal always has been like that in my country

fuck you, you grew up in a majority white suburban area with a sprinkling of token minorities.
Fact is that every majority black and Hispanic area are openly hostile to whites.

If you or your family came here illegally you have to go back

fuck the anchor babbies

They didn't until they began flooding the border

>ex-mexican territory

almost none lived in Texas compared to whites prior to the revolution which Santa Anna caused anyway by overthrowing the Mexican government.

Mexicans are whites' greatest ally.

After East Asians, and some others.

Canadians have no idea what true "diversity" means

It means being the only white kid in class and getting shit on every day.

>people believe this

kek

see those chinky eyes?
PRO TIP: that's not white.

Its annoying as fuck, they came here and talk about how shit american is and how mexico is the best, thank god that my mother raised me to love america, and that she came here cause mexico is a shit hole,

Yeah that's why we need to kick out all the illegal ones. Honestly we should just kick out every mexican after the ones Reagan gave amnesty to. Also we should still keep all the Mexicans with STEM degrees. Other than that everyone else should gtfo.

Nice try Montana chamber of commerce intern

Well, there is also the mixing that goes on. Almost always half Mexican half white kids identify as white and behave like white hicks.

I don't really care about our Hispanic population. Many of them are Tejanos with solid conservative culture and values. Unless you're from a German hill country town if your family has been in Texas for 100 years there's Mexican somewhere in your bloodline.
The shitty Californians that keep coming here and white liberals in Austin are less Texan than Tejanos.

I thought we took all the empty land because taking anything more would have meant making a bunch of brown catholics citizens

t. beaner

There is nothing inherently wrong with hispanics

Hello brother. McAllen reporting. The Republic will rise again.

no the land was empty too because the Comanche had slaughtered everyone in North Mexico prior to the war.

We only lost the land because our ambassador was a drunk and Santa Anna's "friend"

god I love that flag so much

The illegals are the problem. The difference between Tejanos and Texians is that Tejanos are lighter skinned than Mexicans due to mixing with whites and more often than not Roman Catholic. It's the illegals that look and act like beaners.

you mean other than being retarded mixed race mongrels with low iqs and a proclivity towards violence and corruption?

That's not even to mention the welfare bux, the weird Aztec beliefs, and their dirty Mongol skin/faces

>Implying that she's white,
she's castiza (German Spanish and native) like 30-40 % are like that here. Chilean Master Race

Posting in the greatest state in the world.

The Republic will rise again!

(Come and take it)

Thread theme ~ youtu.be/IpHiURKkY0Q

>1 in 4 people in Texas is a Mexican that considers themselves to be white

What the fuck is this?

Tejanos who want to be Texians. Kinda like Ted Cruz.

That pic looks comfy as fuck man.

Some of the beaners are okay even. But yes, we need to get a handle on the illegal problem. Maybe start some school programs for basic Texan culture, like Boy Scouts with guns, making Cormac McCarthy required reading, and a Texas history course in high school. If we are going to spend money on public programs make it worthwhile.

>as of 2011 69.8% of the population of texas younger than age 1 were minorities

loool you guys are fucked. Your state is going to be totally brown within 20 years

You have to go back.

ITT: Cucked whites spewing the "mexicans are bro-tier" meme

>have bountiful land
>don't breed like rabbits
wew lad

you chose this future whitey, now make way for your brown masters

>Texas will be blue in your lifetime
Feels bad man.

everyone should read this

resist.com/CWII.pdf

it's fucking prescient, so many predictions from 1994 already have come true

>If you or your family came here illegally you have to go back
>
>fuck the anchor babbies
exactly

and any shitskin

your gonna get fucking fucked

invasion is not cool

you'll find out

We're taking it back, only since we're not savages like whitey we wont resort to violence and cheap tricks, we'll simply outlast you and populate chunk by chunk.The wall is too late, we're going to take over, ese.

Are tejanos literally
WE WUZ COMANCHES?

>hispanics are white
>til they're the majority

The contempt for white euroman is plain for all to see. As soon as we're the minority, expect pogroms.

This. For how long have TPTB been pushing the 'white hispanic' bs. You can guarantee as soon as white euroman is the minority there'll be pogroms.