HILLARY EMAILS SHOW MOLOCH/OWL/BOHEMIAN GROVE MENTIONS

UPDATE: OBAMA JUST MENTIONED AN OWL AT THE DNC (ADDED TO OP IMAGE)

Yesterday, we had a thread about Hilldogs email's having reference to the Bohemian Grove, the God Moloch, and Minerva. A random user came along claiming to be a 32nd degree Mason, with pic of his certificate for proof, and started posting some cryptic shit. When it was all said and done he said he would "return when we progressed further."

ITT: We try to summon Masonic user and continue the hunt to discover the connection.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1570

Rothschild emails with Hill.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

Moloch name drop

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/5680

Minerva/Owl mention

(Scroll all the way down on the second link to see moloch, there is also a raw pdf available on the site)

Bohemian Grove email

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/11933

>>Been meaning to thank you for being with me during my first "lollipop" experience. Appreciated your support and your steady presence. My only regret is that I didn't take my lollipop with me :)

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7036

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owlman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mawnan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Mawnan_and_St_Stephen's_Church,_Mawnan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owlman#Speculation_on_the_Owlman.27s_nature
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Lat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah_as_Moon-god
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/800
formermasons.org/issues/the_masonic_view_of_God.php
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/24508
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So, what is Freemasonry even about? Like, what do I benefit by being a mason and also what do you even do in the meetings?

Still probably not the right thread for it, bro. Try the one up on /x/ or /his/.

May Kek watch over me and my dog tonight while we sleep.

I see a little silhouetto of a man,
Scaramouch, Scaramouch, will you do the fandango?
Thunderbolt and lightning very very frightening me.
Galileo, Galileo, Galileo, Galileo,
Galileo figaro Magnifico –
But I’m just a poor boy, nobody loves me.
He’s just a poor boy from a poor family,
Spare him his life from this monstrosity!
Easy come – easy go, will you let me go?
Bismillah! No, we will not let you go – let him go!
Bismillah! We will not let you go – let him go!
Bismillah! We will not let you go – let me go!
Will not let you go – let me go!
We’ll not let you go, never, never, never – let me go!
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
Mama Mia, Mama Mia, Mama Mia, let me go –
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me, for me...

This so-called “nonsense” is a great battle for the soul of this poor guy. “Galileo figaro magnifico”. Actually, it’s a slightly corrupted Latin phrase, “Galileo figuro Magnifico” – translated as “Magnify the Galilean's image”. “Galileo”, repeated five times, translated from Latin as “Jesus Christ” – that was His name in the ancient Rome. In other words, the only way to get out of the demonic nightmare is to magnify Jesus Christ and ask Him for help. But the boy can’t believe that God is concerned about him, and refuses the salvation (“nobody loves me”). Along the Catholic and Muslim prayers, the heavenly hosts are trying to save the boy, but they lose - because he didn't want to help himself, and, as we know, nobody can be saved by force.

In his despair the guy appeal to God:

So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye
So you think you can love me and leave me to die

According to Eastern custom, the sinners were beaten with stones and the crowd spitted to their faces. Such custom is described also in the Bible.
Also, "bismillah" is Arab for "praise god", or something,

I don't blame him, /x/ is cancerous.
It's somewhat politically related.

...not gonna lie, I sang that in my head

You guy are batshit crazy, and just dumb as rocks.

You get that, right?

No matter how many high-school janitors, parking-lot security-guards and beer-delivery truck-drivers you get?

You're gonna continue to look like a bunch'a imbeciles.

Hold on it's fucking the July 28th, and

WHAT THE FUCK

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owlman

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mawnan
[place of first sighting]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Mawnan_and_St_Stephen's_Church,_Mawnan
[the church of the area]

was thinking about looking into the history of the church, maybe ill find something, also nice dubs op, kek will surly bless this thread

Kek. Who wouldn't?

you guys are actually onto something.

>2spooky4me

We have to go back

DELETE THIS!

Kek is stronger than Moloch.

However, we must be sure to do rituals of our own to counter the ritual(s) performed at the Bohemian Grove.

Rev up those altars, fellow Kekists!

Post those Pepes, too?

Don't forget about operation "Rough Beast Form". Look up "The Second Coming" by Yeats.

Google: Featherless owl.

What's wrong with people in those occupations? Some of them have been in the service. So fuck off.

Indeed! It is his will.

Anyway, we were discussing the lollipops, right?
I'm going to research 1daugthry.

let's keep digging, guys.

>>Been meaning to thank you for being with me during my first "lollipop" experience. Appreciated your support and your steady presence. My only regret is that I didn't take my lollipop with me :)

I've been saying this for years, the people at the top echelons fucking molest and rape kids and it's absolutely disgusting. It's obvious what "lollipop" means in this context.

Bumping.

It is his will.

"Rough Beast Form"
whay is it?

>Featherless owl
fucking creepy tbqh, the first link is some blog on bigfoot, coincidence?
are these things all around the world then?
are there more places than just Bohemian Grove where this shit is being organised?

im trying to find information of John Ruscoe (1970) he was the Rector of the church at the time the first sighting of the owlman occurred but no info on most of the rectors on wiki, i may actually have a way of getting info directly through the church though

Uh, you're talking about our government, jerky.

>Leah D. Daughtry is the CEO of the 2016 Democratic National Convention Committee and was the CEO of the 2008 Democratic National Convention Committee and chief of staff to Howard Dean, the former chairman of the Democratic National Committee

well, it's not like those weirdo Brits were the only ones doing it. Vast majority of politicians are fucking scumbags.

Ah, thanks! I was digging through her emails right now.

so i went to that OWLMAN wiki page, and clicked on a related link-leylines, and i saw this. 2spooky

Dubs checked, Kek praised.

Oh you

please tell me where you found that

Confirmed by @SpaceTrackOrg @JointSpaceOps that the CZ-7 rocket, object 41628, reentered 0436 UTC over 119W 37N heading E over Nevada, Utah

I really wish I could unread that. Reminds me of the miley Cyrus conspiracy and the Nickelodeon/Viacom child rape ring

Where the actual thought process ended off.

>Mothman
>Owlman
>Child sacrifices
>Modern day sacrifice
>importance of Owl symbol (Owl is anti Kek)

Strong link between Hilldog and abortion, we have reason to believe there is a masonic ritual going on at bohemian grove where children or females in general are sacrificed as some sort of pagan ritual to Molok an old god.

>Bohemian grove thought to be male exclusive has been recently changed by (WHO HAS THE SCAP?) and has created brazilian grove (some shit like this)

>Basically the kings of the world are changing policies due to them needing to have one of their organization as president (this has gone unbroken for 100+ years)
>President will be female
>New female Bohemian grove

***Donald trump might be the savior from the world order, not sure if Putin is working with him or this world order. ***

What is Putins relation to all of this? he is addressed as "Alpha-dog" in Democratic emails. But it seems obvious that him and Trump have some sort of relationship.

Putin is in a non Molok Actor. MA are countries that we believe reside within some sort of global control (One governing body).

Hey guys I really wanna furthur this, but I dont have all the screencaps and such on me. Wanna help make some moves?

I followed previous threads and wanted to note, that SOME of the pop singers may use the Owl symbol just because they like it, being stupid enough not knowing what does it mean... Some sure...

Also - in east-Europe, Owl was sometimes just a symbol of education in general... Not each owl is a bad symbol...

But - pic related is from my Collage, representing the bad part of USA...
Just a little more informed ART...

Hate to say it guys but this is getting undeniably disturbing, clearly we're just following the white rabbit, the hole has yet to have been revealed. Godspeed you bastards, things will eventually come to light.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owlman#Speculation_on_the_Owlman.27s_nature

went here, then clicked on the "ley line" link, and it was there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Lat

You shouldn't be scared of 137, but yes this is very interesting.

why did that get trashed?

As a living, breathing Freemason. There's too much type to try and explain on a messageboard.

You're best bet is to talk to a Mason...mid you don't know one find a local lodge and pay it a visit.

too late, i'm all spooked out
trying to out us, jerk?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah_as_Moon-god

What level are you and what God do you follow

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/800
How do I open this? I was searching for "owl", and this was around, and now I'm curious.

Your timelines are a bit off, bro.

It's easy to do on here, but not when it's offtopic in a busy thread. He'd be better off making a new one for that purpose.

freemasons are literally pleb tier

all that bullshit for a fractal, and half of them still dont understand

This is 1984 and we all are Winston Smith.
Will we end up like him?

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN THOUGH?!?!

Same Italyfag from other posts?

Not the person you were talking to but,
This is some typical anti-(whatever) stuff... but interesting.
formermasons.org/issues/the_masonic_view_of_God.php

There is a lodge in my town, what would happen to me if I started a conversation with them about Moloch? Would they want to "silence" me or try to welcome me?

Has anyone figured out what the owl/Minerva rule actually is, or the infringing paragraph?

i'd have to have sex at least once to be like winston. unless the fucking mason-illuminatis hook me up its not happening any time soon, so no.

You know the website "Lemonparty"? It's that. Just a bunch of old queers having a private meeting for sex.

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/800
former Sup Forums here,

That is a MIME-encoded attachment. You will need a MIME decoder to generate the document it contains. A Linux user could probably do it for you in about 5 minutes, or you can Google around for some ancient MIME decoders. Basically, save all the text as a single .txt file then feed it to the decoder. And yes, it implies a PDF.

>tfw fellow burger can't identify Paco

>Therefore, if a Mason's concept of God is left to his own interpretation, than as far as Freemasonry is concern, it doesn't matter what or who its members believe in just as long as they believe that He, or it, is one in the same, which again is the basis of Masonic universality.
So close, but so retarded. Why do these zealots think that everything has to be about religion? The whole point is that Masonry doesn't deal with or in religion. That's why individual faith doesn't matter. It doesn't mean it treats religions as equal.

d'oh, read it wrong, sorry...not a PDF, image.

I guarantee you it has to do with the final paragraph of her acceptance speech.

im lost

can someone give me a short rundown of what the hell is happening

>And these you shall detest among the birds; they shall not be eaten; they are detestable: ... the little owl, the cormorant, the short-eared owl, the barn owl, the tawny owl ...
Leviticus 11:13
Which then follows on to discuss the uncleanliness of childbirth and circumcision.
Frogs are more straight forward given Exodus, but
>And I saw, coming out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits like frogs.
Revelations 16:13
I wonder how it all ends.

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/5680
fuck, i think i just realized what the owl/minerva rule means. in another thread some college cunt was talking to her daddy about the wings of minerva don't fly until the day ends or somehting. basically meaning in philosophical terms, a complicated way of saying "hindsight is 20/20" so they want to know whether or not if the last paragraph of the speech could be proven wrong over a course of time, if things change before the libya thing is over. kinda bums me out.

I can do it in 5 minutes or so

I'm going to try and decode it...

Owl/Athena/Minerva/bohemian grove = wisdom("WE RICH PEOPLE ARE SMART! YOU POOR PEOPLE ARE DUMB!"-club)

>Could a Christian worship a symbol which is supposed to represent a "generic" God in order to satisfy any Mason's God including but not limited to Baal, Allah, Ra, Buddha, Jehovah, Vishnu, Lucifer and Krishna, as well as worship Jesus Christ, and actually be worshipping only the God of the Bible?

What the actual fuck is this.
>Baal, Allah, Ra, Lucifer
None of these false gods line up with Christianity at all. How does anyone fall for this.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/24508

From: LissaMuscatine[mailto Sent: Sunday, February 20, 201105:50PM To: H; Cheryl Mills

Fuuu... getting too tired.

There is an attachment tab on that page, you can click it to show a link that downloads the attachment.

It just contains expense information - plane ticket, Uber receipt, what appears to be restaurant receipts, etc.

Kek is one of the three unclean spirits, then

Don't bother, it's an expense report.

Molochan will destroy kek

Potentially also his female equivalent as well.
So who is the third contestant?

>Could a Christian worship a symbol
That's another point where they're wrong. There's no symbol worship (idolatry) at all. But yes, when we use the term, it's no different to saying God in a language other than your first.
>None of these false gods line up with Christianity at all
Even their disingenuous article (which mistakenly lists "Lucifer" and Buddha among deities) doesn't say that. The point is that men of any faith can join together in secular brotherhood, because again, Freemasonry doesn't deal in or with religion.

Anons I'm spooked.. I always thought maybe the (((elites))) were into this sacrificing ritual moloch stuff but nows it's pretty much certain.

KEK PROTECT US AND KEEP US SAFE

Never said it made sense, was "first page hit" when I went looking...

Still the mix of deities listed is interesting, weird seeing "Jesus Christ" in bold with Lucifer nearby...

Reminder that kek is moloch

Back in March I went to talk to my godfather. He was a special forces sniper in vietnam and cambodia. He eventually became a 33rd Degree mason. We got into an argument over hillary vs bernie and he told me that hillary was prophesied. It's been concerning to me ever since.

Pepe?

>Never said it made sense, was "first page hit" when I went looking...
Ah, my bad, sorry.
>Still the mix of deities listed is interesting, weird seeing "Jesus Christ" in bold with Lucifer nearby...
Agreed. But zealots often don't have understanding of such topics.

>he told me that hillary was prophesied
You should go ask him the source of the prophecy.

It shouldn't bother him one bit to explain where he got that information.

Just click attachments dumbass

>Is the image of Kek working with Kek itself
Now you're just being silly.

I asked and he hesitated for a moment and said, well before obama there were all those black presidents in the movies, and it only makes sense that because of 24 that hillary would be president. Not kidding.

These threads are fucking hilarious

Unemployed faggot high school dropouts poring over emails written by people with an ACTUAL, QUALITY EDUCATION and thinking the literary references therein are some sort of conspiracy theory

that moloch thing is obviously a fucking joke, same as the minerva one

Jesus fucking christ this board really is the containment pen for fucking retards

Is there any evidence that the elites also worship Jesus. They seem to like a bunch of the pagan gods if they do not like Jesus I would say that's a good indication he is the good guy here. I think this makes sense because after jesus the Jews pretty much abandoned their old religion and completely changed it up with Hebrew magic. I even saw a video of a rabbi saying that nobody goes to heaven you just synch your energy with the universe when you die and that God is not like he is said in the bible but he is simply all and the universe. It is my guess that demons became what we know as these old gods like moloch and that worshipping moloch Apollo or Minerva is just another way to worship a demon. And that the more powerful demons became gods first which is why the older gods like mooch seem to be held in a higher regard than Mars the God of war which has a statue in Washington, D.C.

That was either a complete deflection (probability around 90%) or... he needs to explain further.

Moloch not mooch

>83152888
Such a waste of trips

I'm not well versed on my frog entities

>some fag in the 70s wrote a song with occult and christian references

ok keep me posted