Oh I wonder what it could be

oh I wonder what it could be....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wkcpNKz5Xuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Memes

Two scoops

Remember when he was on life support before Trump?

ZOLONPF

so...

PLOFO

Plot twist: he actually supports it.

Excuse me, sir but did you just put

2 SCOOOPS IN THE FUCKING BOWWWWLLL!!!!

>Does the same shit
>Gets huge ratings for it

go outside and seek sunlight /tv

gloompf

Scoops

T W O

S C O O P S

How many scoops does the budget include ?

three

Frenchman here.
Could you stop talking about american politics on this board?

No, sorry.

From everything I've heard, he'd have to like it for his opinion of it to be unpopular. It's a pretty incoherent pile of crap.

SO... Stephen Colbert

it's kind of like these threads
except for the huge ratings

Why isn't he offering a voice of condolence to the innocents who died in Manchester?

I thought leftists were compassionate?

>Republicans are trying to distract from their attempts to take away healthcare from millions with shitty forced memes

>reddit "humor"

TAFFY

H-HE'S FAST

This meme is so fucking funny. I laugh out loud every time. Was starting to fear we're running out of material.

youtube.com/watch?v=wkcpNKz5Xuc

but he is, unlike you have wasted no time making them a political prop

wtf did school just get let out
go fuck yourself reddit

M-MASAKA?

Are there any other targets for Colbert?

Like, at all?

Nothing international? Not congress? Not republican congressmen?

>I should pay for Jigaboo Jamal to get pre-prison surgery after a drive by

SCOOPS

stop eating two scoops

Racism isn't an argument

>muh free taxis
I police made them give rides out.

No Donald, I don't remember that at all.

ZAWARNL RAMPF

hey, where are you going with those goalposts?

GET THAT FAT ORANGE RACIST OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE

Was Rami-fu really asked to explain how he has privilege because he's coptic

Colbert is using the attack to promote his agenda, and you SJWs fall for it

>evil cannot succeed if we're friendly to them
>meanwhile 22 people died and we couldn't do shit to stop it because we were to busy letting muzzies trample all over our women

I don't watch television but wow this Colbert character sure seem obsessive about ice cream haha

Rwanda Gazump?

These are the hard-hitting questions we need Colbert to be asking

hmm, now who sounds like they're pushing an agenda? the people offering their sympathy or these compassionate intellectuals who surely have more real answers and solutions than they have hate for brown people

So when he offers condolences for victims he's bad, and when he doesn't offer condolences for victims he's bad

Make up your mind nigger

D D P B L OOOOM P F GF F FF

>Drumpf cut the budget of cancer research
>drumpf is literally taking good outside of childrens mouths
>drumfsters unironicly support this

i-i really don't know what to say at this point

TWO CHEEKS?!?!?!?!

>Cancer Research
Best jew racket since banking.

Why do you leftists worship an millionaire?

it's what happens when you let your desire to get back at the other side become the primary focus of your "movement". hopefully liberals don't start do the same thing while waiting out the bullshitstorm

sympathy means nothing if all you're promoting is kumbaya bullshit and inaction.

He should be spurring people on to resist Islam you fucking shit

>Oh my god! All this gun violence, we should do something!
>Oh my god muslims are killing people! Everyone just be nice to them and maybe it'll go away!

GRONALD BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

FROMPHT

Why does /polthedonald/ worship a millionaire?

Maybe you can help me, I'm watching the original French rips from The Late Show and the L'HONHONARD TROMPETTE guy has a funky mustache... WTF? Did they edit it out for the English versions or something??

>hate for brown people
you leftists hate white people
Sup Forums doesn't believe the same thing that you redditors believe

BURGLE FRUMPH

Cry more homolover.

Yes it does, Sup Forums is just r/the_donald's bitchboy now

>Sup Forums doesn't believe the same thing that you redditors believe
What did r/pol mean by this statement?

BRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPFFFT

you're just embarrassing yourself at this point lol
a gun is a weapon, a muslim is a human being. i know you're far enough up your own ass to forget that second part a lot, but it's still true. a gun being used to kill or harm someone is what the gun was made for, a muslim murdering people is twisting the principles of that religion (to the point of direct contradiction, christianity isn't the only religion that says not to kill people)
>you leftists hate white people
i am white though, i just don't have a victim complex about it like you

t. A retard

Is reddit pro or anti trump?

What's wrong with taking something away that you were never entitled to in the first place?

jee, billy, we sure should be funding cancer research after all these years with no discernable cure in sight!

Lets also worry about that 2% of meals on wheels budget that Trump took away. Oh no! think of the children, surely this billion dollar company cannot survive without 2% of its operating budget!

he's not wrong, you know

GURRRRRRRRRRRRFRUMP

CROYDON GUMP

>made his entire career around political humor on the Daily Show and Colbert Report
>tries to become a mainstream late night host
>fails
>goes back to what he was doing for the past decade
>succeeds

wow, what a surprise

>we sure should be funding cancer research after all these years with no discernable cure in sight!
christ, you're like parodies of yourselves at this point. not having a cure for cancer is the reason it still needs to be researched

Strongly anti. The_Donald is a pretty good containment board for the nonsense that gets disseminated by Sup Forums here, and the average reddit poster is far less tolerant of that garbage getting posted in the first place.

What is your goal this isn't even funny its just parroting part of a meme

>twisting the principles
>passages of the Quran direct muslims to kill infedils and they'll be rewarded from it.

A dangerous religious ideology is just as much a weapon as a gun you limp wristed fucking cuck

>i am white though
why are you leftist all white guilt cucks?

YOUR NUMBER'S UP, WRANGLED CLUMP

>travel ban 1 and 2 failed
>sanctuary city order failed
>failed to introduce a single one of his 10 legislation proposals promised within his first 100 days, including but not limited to the Middle Class Tax Relief and Simplification Act, Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act, etc.
>tries to brag about using EOs when he complained about Obama being lazy and ineffective for using them and not passing laws
>keystone pipeline using american steel failed
>couldn't repeal obamacare, even though the republicans literally control congress
>signed a bill overturning FCC regulations protecting your privacy online
>getting mexico to pay for wall failed, nearly cause a government shutdown for demanding 1 billion dollar downpayment for the wall that's supposed to be paid by mexico
>defeating isis in 30 days failed
>drain the swamp was a lie
>lock her up was a lie
>no cuts to medicare was a lie
>even breitbart acknowledged the russian shills in trump's cabinet- flynn was denied immunity, may have broken law not disclosing payments from Russia
>travel expenses in first 3 months wasted more tax payer dollars than obama's first two years as president
>kills clean power plan. wants to destroy the environment, overturned regulation preventing coal companies from dumping shit into rivers
>flip flopped on NATO, labeling China a currency manipulator, the Export-Import Bank, and making the American dollar stronger
>flip flopped on targeting dreamers
>lied about not intervening with syria, wasted 60 million tax payer dollars launching 59 missiles that didn't even destroy the airbase, and warned the russians but never informed congress or the NSC
>extended Iran nuclear deal which Trump called “the worst deal ever” with no modifications
>admitted firing Comey over Russia investigation after asking him to end it, then threatened Comey with oval office "tapes"
>leaked classified intel from Israel to Russia, Iran's ally; White House lied about it before Trump admitted it in tweets

TWO SCOOPS, ZLORMPH, YOU FLAMING FUCKING QUEER??

its incurable and a large majority of the funds are wasted. Money should be directed towards prevention.

You don't seem to understand the gravity of the situation. The leader of the free world took two scoops. Or to put it another way, he took more than one (ie. two).

Then why do leftists invade Sup Forums with your anti white propaganda

Healthcare isn't a right, it is a privilege

You're clearly too dumb and narrow minded if you think that.