THIS EXPLAINS SO MUCH

THIS EXPLAINS SO MUCH

>hack writer working for Disney is a jew

Who isn't a jew at this point?

>Goysplaining

I never understood why so many Jews are so liberal when the left-wing arm of the Democrats has such a hate-boner for Israel and bends over backwards to accomodate Muslims who want to wipe Jews off the face of the earth.

You do know that you ARE a jew, right?

>Goysplaining

Because the actual liberals that matter are the ones in politics and no the ones in universities.

Playing both sides. They win and their competition loses.

I remember a time when this sort of racist crap was kept in Sup Forums. Do your job, mods.

> implying a comic writer isn't Sup Forums
Nice try SJW

Well, some Jews believe the phrase "Never Again" means more than just "Never Again for Jews."

>Goysplaining
Haha oh wow. OK Slott, you're pretty good sometimes.

Donald, we've talked about this. They aren't going to let you be the President so you are going to have to settle down now.

>Muslims who want to wipe Jews off the face of the earth
It's the other way around, dude.

>as a Jew
There was a time when you wouldn't say that out loud.
We should return to that time.

>goysplaining

Slott killing them

Jews own both sides

What's this about now?

people upset that Cap is Hydra now

Cap, a character that was creadted by jews, has been retconned into being a Nazi.

People are pissed, and Marvel is eating up them clikbaits

>>Goysplaining

Why are people that are upset about Cap go after Slott? He has nothing to do with it.

Can you fags just admit you're tsun for Sup Forums

Seriously for a board that claims to hate them so much you all have a really hard time not acting like them
>Jewvel
>Ms Muslim
>is south america like this?
>the state of britbongistan

Fucking embarrassing tbqh

Sup Forums is a pro-Trump board. Go back to Tumbler and build a wall s you can't come back

>we're going to build a wall around Sup Forums
>AND MAKE TUMBLR PAY FOR IT
Flawless plan right there.

Who are "they"?

Wow, this post, I never really thought of it that way.
Guess I'm a #CruzMissile now.

I suppose because Slott can't mind his own business and is prone to getting into internet fights, particularly when Marvel is involved.

Get fucked, loser. Your half-baked ideology is not going to be seen as "the right side of history" so much as it will be the exact set of good intentions paving the road to hell

But Sup Forums is rain for black dick. That's why they only talk about them and no one else.

Is this real? I need more context.

Just checked, and this is real. What's the guy blaming Slott for?