It's finally here.

The finale of Luther Strode.

GET IN HERE!

STORYTIME

bump if you're reading.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

Who's read the full series so far?

shiet, what.

Hell yeah. Looks like I missed an issue... nvm, getting the trade.

If anyone wants to storytime any of the other issues after this I would have no problem with that. I don't have the time though personally.

Probably should spoiler this page.

Thanks, OP.

Holy muscle Jesus.

And thanks fore the storytime.

well that was disappointing. not much else to say

And that concludes the saga of Luther Strode, for my money one of the must read comics of the decade.

Download link for this issue is in the Win-O'. I'm gonna try to upload the full series later on and post links in the Win-O' if this storytime isn't still up by then.

Welp at least Petra was consistently annoying

pottery

Well. That was shit.

the last 3 issues were really meh

"What is steel compared to the hand that wields it?"

It draws a dick in his chest.

this was a complete and utterly piece of shit.

BUMP! fuck yessss
thanks m8

Bumpsky

that's a really ugly dick.

This fucking comic, it was just like one of my japanese animes
Wish we could have seen more of the Shooter

overall it was a fun ride, but boy, these last issues seemed to have lost some of their mojo. Wouldn't have be cool if instead of doing a full Kenshiro touch Cain just straight up tear out Luthor' spine and break it to paralize it? I know it would have made things complicated, but still, it's the finale, go all out for it.

I don't know what I expected this conclusion to be like. This was straight up a friendship trumps all ending. Strange Talent still holds up but it has been a downward spiral in quality since then. God damn, Jordan. Have some constraint, don't be afraid to kill your darlings.

Action scenes were cool though.

yeah, gil being useful did not make a fucking lick of goddamned sense

So at least Tradd Moore is free to do something else again.
Time for a All-New All-Different Ghost Rider?

So is that it? Nothing more? Next season?

That's all, yo. No more Luther Strode ever.

Bump

CUROSS-UH COUNTAH

It annoys me to no end that he left ANGR to work on this junk.

Well, that's too bad. It would be great to see another Luther series where they travel all over the world and help other people that have benefits from Hercules method. How do I get one?

The action was top-notch, but the writing was weak.

Like how Cain is supossed to be a nigh unstoppable Murder machine, but when he gets a hold of Petra she escapes completely unharmed.

He was working on Luther Strode way before ANGR

Though I do wonder if ANGR was cancelled (put on hiatus) because Tradd Moore left

Because no one was buying. Marvel has tons of artists to call on.

>somefuckinghow
Can Petra deliver a line without a single swear? At this point it's forced.

I'd leave working on ANGR to work on this too. ANGR was great but Luther Strode is where Tradd Moore can really have fun with his art and go nuts. Luther Strode is where Tradd Moore shines.

She always swore. Not as much, but well, she's pretty pissed during all this. Somewhat understandably. Still overexaggerated, but eh.
That said
>fuck me.
>yeah, if we survive
hue
Also
>it didn't end with a bonus pic of luther marrying petra (assuming they hadn't done so already)
slightly disappointed/10

So who was that? Is that some sort of Kain's erotic radiation or was it actually Lucy himself?

Maybe he literally mindfucked her.

Cain was really bland as a villain, huh

Meh. I'm surprised by how forgettable it's become past the first "season".
At least we got closure.

Thanks for the storytime, OP.

I'd swear like a sailor if I was in her shoes, though. Just to cope.

Heh, it was a fun ride. Finale was a bit underwhelming but I'll still grab it when I get a chance.

Aww yee.

Thanks OP.

After all of that blood? Quite probable.
I wouldn't call him bland, but his fight was too short, I was kinda expecting some supernatural tune involved. Still he was good, but with the potential he had this fight should have turned out better.

Thanks OP, I agree that this felt like a weak final issue, but I actually enjoyed the art and this arc in general. The ZA WARUDO mind fuck techniques were really cool to see.

bumping for others.

Missed the middle part of the last 'season' it seems. Maybe that makes the last issue not as bad, but judging from other peoples' responses that's probably not the case

Even though I find her generally annoying during the action scenes, I think Luther and Petra are cute together.

Who HASN'T? I can't imagine some limpwristed dongmongler liking an issue, then saying they'll just wait for a trade to read the rest.

This honestly seems like a really gay comic book.

I, for one, praise our muscle jesus.

>that fucking goofy as hell grin he makes around her
It's funny how he's still that love-struck dork after all the years of bullshit he's been through.

Eh, it was alright. Let be honest, Tradd was carrying the entire series after Season one, and even he got a little wonky after awhile. 6/10

What the hell...he's so badass even his EYES have beards.

Luther Strode has never been good enough to bother waiting this long and still give a shit

It was a nice ride
art was top notch and carries the last series 'cause the writing didn't do it for me
Strange Talent still holds has the best of the bunch
7/10 overall

The effects where A-1 f/a/m, that's cool that the author was literally an idea guy

Bump

Anyone gonna try to storytime the complete series now that it's finished?

I am going to miss all of those great reaction images

Yeah, I still have a ton of reaction images from this series.

The art in this series is so intense. Even the still calm images like this look so hardcore.

Are his pants supposed to be red?

they were white when he got there

Luther's biggest flaw is that he's too stubborn. Just fucking kill the asshole.

Flesh is actually NOT stronger than steel. That's objectively false.

Is there a comic out this decade with better action sequences? Excluding manga.

Nice.

Well that is poetic.

Fuck she actually did it.

With Delilah as mistress