Why are like 99.9% of Animal Rights activists mentally ill?

Why are like 99.9% of Animal Rights activists mentally ill?

Do you have any proofs that they actually are?

Killing seals is 100% awesome!

They put animal rights ahead of their own rights. Common sense says they're beyond fucking retarded

A better question is:

Why do only WHITES care about animals?

Fuck these assholes. Killing seals is way better than killing Animal Rights activists.

Just look at the picture in the op fucking retard

>putting more effort towards the rights of animals when people in africa, south america and asia have atrocious living conditions
In a way its kind of red pilled because they show how little they care for non-white people lmao

>What is hyperbole

I'm just saying most of them seem to not use logic and even when confronted with logical explanations, seem to defend their inferior views simply for the moral high ground and feelings.

Hell, people still support PETA even though the numbers have been out for years that they kill animals en mass, and support terrorist organizations.

Most of them also protest like nuts. Not like civilized people, they always go right for the shock value and degenerate shit. They just seem really kooky.

Enjoy your shit karma my aspergered brethren.

Hard to care about something that is better then you are.

Holy fuck we need to stop those seals, look at all the people they brutally murdered.

Nuke the fucking seals already.

again, can you provide any credible source that links animal rights activists to mental illnesses?

Seal meat is pretty good.

Keeping the seal population down makes the cod fish population rise.

Animals can not live harmoniously in the wild.

reported to trudeau.

Its 2016 you racist anti chinese redneck.

Fuck these cock sucking faggots

>why are animal rights activists mentally ill
>animal rights activists
i wonder why

kek

>What is fucking hyperbole

Your deviating to a non-point that's simply a joke to get a decent discussion about the hypocracy, and delusions of animal rights activist going.

so you can't
Glad I saged all along.

Cya ^^

Well, it was fun while it lasted. Yet again Germany ruins everything.

i just came here to post this

it's real btw

God, you're a dumb faggot.

Jesus Christ kek

A well regulated hunting party being necessary to the security of a rustled jimmy, the right of the people to keep and bear clubs shall not be infringed.

Where would the world be without animal rights activists?

Trips of truth

Seals fucking wreak havoc on fishing stocks. Hell, the growing population of seals in the north Atlantic seaboard of NA is a major factor of why those stocks, specifically cod, hasn't recovered like it was expected to when the moratorium was enacted.

still gathering berries

>Canada's Shame
more like Canada's livelihood, you fuck that up and we have no jobs left

1. they want attention
2. getting attention raises group status
3. popularity means more sex
4.???
5. animals are saved

they just operate under a different social construct

>tfw people will never go on protecting animals around the world like they do with the rapefuges
>tfw you daydream about having God-like power and being able to stop every animal abuse made by humans around the world, and inflict into them what they were about to do the animals

The one on the right has the same face as Dee from It's Always Sunny.