HE'S BACK MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE'S BACK MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Demonpuppy/status/735520062254108672
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I feel like this costume would look a lot better if it weren't drawn by Booth.

Yep, but at least it looks like a decent design. Remember Nu52 Wally's costume. All chrome and shit

Not too bad. Wouldn't mind if his masked covered his hair too.

>I feel like ______ would look a lot better if it weren't drawn by Booth.

This. It would be the perfect blend of Flash and Kid Flash.

It looks ok in the Reis spread

Wally IS my Flash and always will be. That said, he needs a Johns/Kolins-tier creative team again

The entire franchise needs that kind of life breathed into them. I hope the new guy can do some decent stuff. This is basically the first Flash family anything in years.

so his kids are just dead now

More not born than dead, his wife also doesn't remember him (yet at least).

Give them time to write the stories.

He needs a new colorist so badly

The hair popping out of the top of the cowl will always be my least favorite costume design choice. I'd even take needless pouches and straps over it.

Look at this pleb tier opinion. Kid Flash was the GOAT sidekick costume because of the hair.

Please put your cowl back on. Please please please. It's a good outfit otherwise.

>black Wally has black lightning on his costume
>white Wally has white lightning on his costume

absolute pottery

I didn't realize before reading your post, but... How does he even put on the mask

Just like how Cyclops would get into his full body condom costume; climbing in through the mouth-hole.

this desu

The orange and red look awful together

are you colourblind or just autistic

not the logo, the belt lightning and arm/leg bands

Look at the lightning around their waist

Am I the only one getting a Frankface vibe from this image?

might be more obvious here

I thought he meant that old Wally's symbol and lightning bands are silver, not white.

That art is atrocious but finally he's back

Honestly, that's not bad for Booth standards.

>Abnett is good at teams
>Titans team is pre NTT members so it might not be a rehash
>Wally is back
>but Booth is the artist

>wanting the worst flash back purely out of nostalgia
you deserve the shit you're gonna get from this day forward

"For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found."

The worst part about Booth on art is he's not painfully slow and likes Wally so there won't be tons of delays and DC will probably have to pry him off the book

weak bait, everyone knows worst Flash is John Fox

I don't know why, but it reminds of
The CW Flash suit

Eh. With the two different shades of red, I can kinda see it.

I fucking hate everything about this character, but I guess is a small price to pay to get the heart of the JL back

Have you actually read anything black Wally recently? He's been decent for a while now.

Well it's a Kid Flash costume with Walter West coloring, but I guess there's only so much you can do with the theme so they start to look alike.

It looks like a mixture of all his outfits including Wallace West

Why does Booth suck with profiles and hair?

So is he another Flash, Kid Flash or goes by a new name?

>bait
what's bait is all the wallyfags' posts about him being better than everyone else when he's not half as heroic as Barry was.
He had interesting stories but he was never in his life as inspiring or motivational as Barry was.
Besides being the originals Barry and Hal have been the face of their legacies for as long as they have because of what and who they are as people,simple as they might have been, and the things they can do not only with their powers.
Wally can outrun whatever he wants but he's never going to light that warm fire of hope inside me that Barry can.

I actually like the lighting bolt motif in his hair from a design perspective, but it does seem like a needless hazard to his secret identity.

It's fine if you don't like him but that still doesn't make him worse than the actual worst Flash (again, John Fox).

>Barry and Hal
>the originals

He sucks at anything that isn't dinosaurs and butts

Sometimes he draws bent legs with thighs bigger than the person's torso. The pic you posted being a more mild example

Booth has been saying on twitter that he's probably going by "the Flash" but he's not positive.

How to improve this design

>Cover the hair
>Add white lenses

Aaaand it's perfect. Different enough to distinguish him from Barry at first glance, while still being recognizable as The Flash.

nobody cares about that gaylord and twink 12 year old anymore

Sir, you're talking nonsense.

I ALWAYS care bout twinks.

should have covered the fucking hair

With an awful costume! Great!

Wish he'd never come back.

>Thick Black Lighting Bolts

user, please get better taste in costumes.

Yeah if this is a Booth design, then this is definitely one of his better ones.
The biggest mistake with it is the open cowl, which is just a terrible design for everyone.

>tfw you're a huge Wallyfag but pledged to never give Booth money

fuuuuuuck

>which is just a terrible design for everyone.

It looks good on Lightray

*reminds ME
How do I keep missing this shit?

Soooo....what's he gonna be called now?

The Flash, of course.

WALLRUN

THIS.
Twink Jay was my Nu52 husbando.

B-but who's Barry? Will there be two Flashes again?

You disgust me.

What do you think he's going to be called? Flash junior? Johnny Quick? Impulse?

twitter.com/Demonpuppy/status/735520062254108672

>Barry is the Flash, Wally also a Flash and the young Wally is now Kid Flash.

You know what? I'm okay with this.

Very okay with this.

Just wish Wally had his old Flash suit back, but I understand that'd be confusing.

>Three Flashes
>Two Wally Wests
>One of the Wally Wests is a flash
>One is Kid Flash
>Other Flashes are Barry Allen and Jay Garrick
They couldn't have made this more confusing if they tried

It's what I need tbqh

Can someone photoshop this with yellow lightning instead? Just for old time's sake?

Wally = The Flash

Heck Wally was the Flash almost as long as Barry was exclusively.

Barry 1956-1986 ("Death") = 30 years
Wally 1986-2008 (Barry's return) = 22 years

Not to mention his impact as Flash in Justice League/Unlimited solidified him as THE FLASH for a whole generation.

Barry Allen is boring and should have stayed gone

also they keep stealing Wally's stuff for Barry. Like Tina McGee in the Tv Show and Velocity 9

The TV show is dead to me now that Flash comics actually seem decent again since Venditti is gone. Though the first arc being another "speed force gives randos" powers arc doesn't sound amazing.

I could see them going with a similar approach to Dickbats for Gotham and Bruce for JL/bigger picture stuff.

Barry has the solo and JL, Wally has Titans, other Wally has Teen Titans, Jay has Earth 2 and/or JSA

What's the difference between Titans and Teen Titans

Titans is basically the pre-80s roster. Teen Titans is everyone else.

Yes they could have. Both Flashes running around in the same Flash costume like NOT MUHs in this thread wish they got instead. Wally getting a costume that blends aspects of the Flash and Kid Flash costumes that looks bretty gud/10 and has a different color scheme than red/yellow is great. Even the open cowl not being a 180 angle across the forehead, and going up his head a bit more than KF's is a good touch.

So long as the silver under his pecks is meant to be a reflection like the silver on the back of his neck and arms, and isn't a fixed part of the costume, I think it looks slick AF.

As for it being confusing:
>black Wally - KF
>white Wally - Titans Flash
>Barry - League Flash
>Jay - Justice Society Flash
Hell, I'll even play devil's advocate and throw in the other Jay
>E2 Jay - E2 Flash wilmette

Titans is pre NTT characters and is usually the older Titans characters in general cause they're too old for TT but not important enough for JL.
Dick, Donna, Wally, Garth, Roy, Lilith, and Bumblebee are on it.

Teen Titans is Damian, Raven, Beast Boy, Black Wally, and Starfire. Starfire is gonna be Damian's mom and Raven and Beast Boy will never leave TT.

>Raven and Beast Boy will never leave TT.

RIP

Though maybe Way can get Beast Boy in his Doom Patrol for a little bit?

I don't like the colors of the costume. Nu52 Wallys skin tone makes the whole thing a bit jarring to the eye.

>So long as the silver under his pecks is meant to be a reflection like the silver on the back of his neck and arms, and isn't a fixed part of the costume, I think it looks slick AF.

Yeah it seems to just be a reflection though we need more angles. Doesn't seem like he has it here.

Really? Because I feel like the skin tone complements on the shade of yellow. Though, I know that's gonna change from colorist to colorist.

I think that sketch just makes it look weird. I like the look in actual final art.

Fuck. It looks fantastic there. Should compliment the other Titans well. In fact he might have the best costume out of all of them IMO.

I think they all look good. Biggest downgrade is probably Donna though, can't beat the starfield costume.

Still hating the idea that they have a flash wearing basketball shoes. As soon as he got up speed, those shoes would fly off. Hat too.

He can dress "urban" and wear a tracksuit. Wouldn't hurt.

I kind of dig the bolt shaved into his head.

They do this with every legacy reversion. Johnny Blaze stole Danny's look and powers entirely. Hal and all the other Lanterns use Kyle's outline rather than bubbles. Barry's got pretty much everything that was unique to Wally.

I'd concur about Donna's. I'm also happy to have Dick back in blue. The swooshes on his shins kind of bug me though. If they were gonna do that, I almost wish they were thicker versions of what Superman has to mirror the V on his chest instead.

I'm surprised morons aren't creating a backlash about them bringing in the original Wally people loved, instead of just focusing on Black Wally.

It makes me happy, it tells me that people either know original Wally is a lot better, or that they know what Wally meant to a lot of readers.
Either that or all of the PC retards have just flooded Marvel and left DC alone now.

There is hope for the world user.

There were some people upset over the weekend but I think they'll be swayed anyway once they really see that black Wally won't be marginalized. This is rebuilding the Flash family.

>Either that or all of the PC retards have just flooded Marvel and left DC alone now.

This too, a lot of them are bitching about Cap being a Nazi and not gay right now

RageRacer?

They're a bit busy jerking off that Aqualad is gay now

Cap "becoming" a Nazi the DAY after the "GiveCapABoyfriend" nonsense is fucking hilarious to me

It was timed so perfectly

There were some people peeved about there being two Wallys and would've preferred they just aged black Wally up and said that he lost some memories or something, but Black Wally is still on TT so it's not like he's getting completely forgotten or killed. That comes later.

Don't forget flashbacks to Dick now show him using Tim's staff.

This pisses me off. Especially since XS goes unappreciated.

>waaah more black characters

He was always bi.

At least he accepted the explanation and didn't keep bitching.

I wish they did push Jenni more though, clearly best girl

(You)