Are there any movies about a nation of shameful cowards who can't even protect the smallest and most innocent among...

Are there any movies about a nation of shameful cowards who can't even protect the smallest and most innocent among them?

I'm talking something possibly about an island of sniveling cowards that refuse to address the real problem while the enemy of humanity murders their children.

Anything like that out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/nontolerantman/status/867084697884602370
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

real life

What is the enemy of humanity?

humanity

mudslimes

I'm fairly sure there are movies about massive international pedo rings.

They are a ton of movies about 'murrika

Game of Thrones

whoa.......................

your parents' home movies

Before you go offending muslims again I want you to know:

Muslim taxi drivers last night did everything to help. They were giving FREE lifts to many of the aged 10-14 year old girls. They prioritised the young girls who were on their own, vulnerable, and lost their parents in the panic so had no money to pay for a ride.

Many of them were not even taxi drivers but locals with their cars trying to help. And it was overwhelmingly kind muslim men. They really showed us what it meant to be british, and we all owe them a great debt.

What do they mean "THEY" Gronald Rump actually let Islamophobia get into the media fucking wow unbelieveable ugh I just can't even I just can't

Those taxi drivers weren't real muslims

Did Roger Moore get a sticky?

Islam needs to be BANNED from all civilised countries. It is a criminal cult organization. Freedom of religion needs to go.

How did we make it happen?

>Muslim
Sikh

Yes actually

What are some movies about how murdered children are actually crisis actors and liberal trendies

>How British men and fathers see themselves
>How the rest of the world see's British men and fathers:

>female
>innocent
If they were hearing degenerate pop music like Ariana Grande then their innocence was already long gone

NARC

Didn't know how much he was /ourguy/
Only a mad man would be upset a liberal got what they deserved

>They were giving FREE lifts to many of the aged 10-14 year old girls. They prioritised the young girls who were on their own, vulnerable, and lost their parents in the panic so had no money to pay for a ride.
Subtle kek

they were giving free lifts because they were told to, and their bosses did it for good publicity

How naive can you be? If this pasta made any of you think then you should just end it all now before somebody milks you for everything you're worth

other humans that arenĀ“t as good nor successful as the rest

United 93.

disregard this, apparently I'm the idiot

There's another 15-20 child molestation cases gonna be covered up by the British police

well he is kinda right. they held a open borders / anti trump protest not that long ago in Manchester.
still sucks that little girls had to die but their political decisions directly let to this.
I personally dont blame islam or muslims for terrorist attacks. the blame goes solely to lefties in my opinion

Well I didn't know that. It's pretty kind-hearted of them. I guess most of them are alright.

Shitskins.

you dense tards

Nazis ergo white people.

>t. buttblasted libcucktard

In Bangkok they have their preteen sons and daughters suck you off for $10 only. You can fuck them for $50

>Isis kills little kids all the time.
Oi whaterwegunna do bout dat govanah, refeguees welcome ay?
>Refugee turns into Isis, bombs British kids.
OI NOW GOVNAH WE AIN HAVIN NONENO THIS THEN NOW OI! BAN EM ALL!

Damn that picture makes me really, really sad.

Free lifts on their dicks

Wait, no... That was Roth

>govanah

Just how out of touch are you

undercover kek

The Father Unknown

>Sup Forums pedos butthurt because a little girl got killed

burn in hell faggots

Bowling For Columbine.

Hebrews

Yes the Muslim taxi drivers gave free rides to many little girls. Funny that you mention the number 14. That's how many of these little girls are still missing and unaccounted for.

I bet you can't wait to see them get beheaded on YouTube. Or maybe you'll just settle for their bodies being discovered raped to death in a few days.

china

lmao at someone trying to talk sense into Sup Forums. it's no use, just go with the memes

The Jew

Rape is better for a nation than abstinence desu

Any good movies about mistaken identity?

mobile.twitter.com/nontolerantman/status/867084697884602370
Keep apologizing for Islam, that's your duty, isn't it?

Yeah, I'm sure a fascist on a textile indian forum has all the answers about the "real problems". It's people with a darker skin than yours, isn't it.

;_;

This is why bongcucks were okay with rotherham and actually arrested people trying to stop it. It's good for the nation

I assume "evil" is, though what's good and evil varies amoung different cultures and religions. But typically, killing innocent children is evil, unless you're some Carthaginian Baal worshiper or a Jew.