ITS HAPPENING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gang from Louisiana threatens Donald Trump with war for threatening to take away his mama's food stamps

twitter.com/thirtysecfights/status/757742576669630464

Other urls found in this thread:

theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/news/crime_police/article_2b89c537-194c-5ab6-9cd9-b6aa33d5d4cf.html
twitter.com/thirtysecfights/status/757742576669630464
wbrz.com/news/rapper-who-dissed-trump-arrested-on-firearm-charges/
youtube.com/watch?v=CGTvWkmEAtM
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/06/10/rapper-arrested-video-shows-threatening-kill-donald-trump-flashing-stolen-guns/
twitter.com/ThirtySecFights/status/757797664129822721
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody cares about niggers

This

>gang

lol like a bunch of faggot niggers would ever stand a chance against a couple of white Americans who aren't faggot liberals

Literally bix nood the video, except replace all instances of MUHFUGGA with NIGGUH

lmao that double drum mag on a pistol

Nigga wouldn't land a single shot

Doesn't the idiot know that he and his mamma would be better off with trump than without.. He might land a job opportunity to supports his mamma aswell instead of talking about throwing handgrenades or whatever if his mamma and himself doesn't get gibsmedat..

Hilarious, this is actually a shakedown/blackmail type of request of "give me my free shit or i kill you" And he's thinking this is a legitimate cause or what?

Also pretty sure that trump hasn't threatened to take away his mamma's food stamps.. he wants to make america rich again so they can afford all these welfare moochers.. and here's the jackass trying to say trump should be prevented from doing that. Talk about shooting your own foot.

theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/news/crime_police/article_2b89c537-194c-5ab6-9cd9-b6aa33d5d4cf.html

>83150355
>we got dem drums bitch, and grenades but I'm scared to throw em

fuckin top pip

where does he think the gibsmedat comes from.. randomly falls from the sky? no.. comes from taxpayers of which i doubt he is one. And collected by the government and distributed to his mamma..

>wants to create jobs for americans so they can be wealthy and achieve success acording to their merit
>dang donald trump you evil you want to take my free shit away
It's working people/people with jobs who pay for your free shit you dumbass..

Why can't he even remotely into logic?

Get these weaklings out of here. Bunch of coons scared of welfare cuts AND the police at the same time!

Cause hes a nigger and because thats how niggers are.

Nigga but you scared to say that to his face, pussy

Can someone behind 7 boxxies please submit this to the FBI and Louisiana state police? I've had enough of this type of shit.

whats the point of a drum magazine on a pistol and wtf was the K gun he was pointing out?

They don't want jobs.

Mexican intellectual

me on the left

Aw man that's it i'm now #MentalllyHill

HAHA THIS NIGGA HAS NO CHIN

Have you considered the possibility that they dindu nuffin?

CAN THESE IDIOTS GET OUT OF MY STATE!?
REEEEEEEEEEEƊ!

>Glock drum mag

And niggers wonder why people hate them.

Woah...

Tyrone Von Habsburg

y r niggers so retarded

>twitter.com/thirtysecfights/status/757742576669630464
BIX NOOD AT 0:24!!!!!

But seriously, what the fuck is he saying?

Oh my god you're fucking right

>"give me my free shit or i kill you"

You have to understand that for some people that free shit is a matter of survival.

Many of these areas have little to no jobs available, and many of the residents can't get any jobs. Yeah niggers are stupid and lack empathy/impulse control, but the true problem is that they have those traits while inside of a capitalist system. The capitalist system is reaching a point where there is not enough jobs for the amount of people who need them, and at the same time we live in a system where you work a job for fiat money or you don't survive.

Taking away the food stamps is basically asking them to starve. Yeah they're stupid sub-humans but you really should just let them have food stamps.

Kill that nigger.

Check'd

All part of the plan. Get them to chimp out and them gun em down.

If you think we can understand them any better than you can you're in error.

It's wacky having people wandering around spouting this jibber jabber which everybody pretends is nominal English these days so they don't seem racist. That's why I did white flight and moved to a nice very rural area.

Maby he should I dunno get a job.

You're looking at a pack of orcs, not an employable group of young men.

What would you hire them to do, rape and kill and get high and eat Popeye's all day?

wbrz.com/news/rapper-who-dissed-trump-arrested-on-firearm-charges/

>What would you hire them to do

Maby some sort of job in a big field or something.

why is everyone buttblasted over this? Reacting over every little nigging is petty and only distracts you from real shit

>bunch of dumb niggers acting like dumb niggers
>ITS HAPPENING

You are a faggot.

Give a nigga a fish, and he'll find someone to fry it for him. Teach a nigga to fish, and he'll want $15 an hour to do it.

The thing I find the most upsetting about this is that I understood what he was saying.

How do they afford guns if they can't afford food

Trumped

Find a difference between from Africa and this video
protip - you cant

Are they saying the only way to win is with violence. Okay lets wage war if trump is not elected.

Two can play at that game

youtube.com/watch?v=CGTvWkmEAtM

pottery

They steal them

this is why we need right wing deaths squads

Glock and not akm

Turns out the guns in that video were stolen

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/06/10/rapper-arrested-video-shows-threatening-kill-donald-trump-flashing-stolen-guns/

This.

Once you accept it, the red pill is a lot easier to swallow.

Send this to the ATF, the silencer is NFA.

oh i forgot about stealing

The $10 minimum wage would cripple his crack / heroin distribution business that finances the majority of their gang activity. Touts and lookouts would turn to the job sector for better pay, causing a labor crisis in his organization.

this
ATF will mow them down at the slightest sign of resistance

his mom could just you know....get a job.

Why does he think that Trump wants to revoke the Louisiana Purchase?

>wbrz.com/news/rapper-who-dissed-trump-arrested-on-firearm-charges/
ARRESTED FOR POSSESSION OF A PURPLE LIQUID KNOWN AS CODEINE SYRUP! Sup Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN!

Literally apes with weapons.

It's so fucking pathetic.

Is that your sister and mom? I would fuck them both.

I hope God-Emperor Trump will use the military to purge those "problematic" neighborhoods.
Shit's unreal, a few more years and it's a literal jungle out there.
twitter.com/ThirtySecFights/status/757797664129822721

>that magazine twice the size of the gun
I never visit /k/ but this shit triggers me

Just report them to the police. They'll all be arrested by next week.

MAGA motherfucker. Enjoy getting that boipucci pushed in by prison nogs much much harder than you, you weak-chinned faggot.