Countries you care about more than others

I've noticed that Anglos tend to care more about other Anglo countries than others. Americans are going to be more aware of events in Australia, Canada, and the UK than others.
Does this work for other countries? Are Frenchmen more aware of events in Quebec, Belgium, and that french-speaking part of Switzerland?
Are Germans more knowing of events in Austria than others?

>Does this work for other countries?
yes

It's almost as if their media is more accessible as a result of shared language

really makes ya think

America confirmed Anglo-Saxon

Sure, we care more about other nordic countries like Norway, than we do of a caliphate like Swedistan

>USA
>Anglo

Yeah, sure. That's why nearly 70 million (!) speak another European language here

Lo siento mis amigos, no hablo español

>80% of Americans speak only English
so what sort of third world shithole do you come from that makes you want to portray the US as less Anglo?

We're German/Irish/Polish more than Anglo. Sorry. Most people with English last names are Black

>Americans are more aware of things from English-speaking countries than things from non-Anglophone countries
big if true

>this idiot again
imagine how much of a triggered mutt he must be to spam his shit in every thread about the topic

That's because slaves took the names of their owners

>Are Germans more knowing of events in Austria than others?

Before Sup Forums, I didn't even know Austria existed.

>denying our non-English heritage

K.

Same. I wouldn't believe you if you told me there was a massive desert island out in the middle of the ocean.

>German and Irish
the largest non-Great Britain immigrant groups, still unable to outnumber those from Great Britain
>Polish
fucking lol is your only view of America from Pennsylvania or New York?
>English last names are Black
Jesus Christ man, where do you live?

>denying our English heritage as he types in English
your stupidity is astounding

There's literally 20 million more German descendants than British descendants. Plus we're not part of the Commonwealth

>tfw it's not 'cool' to have British heritage in the US

Go to the Midwest and tell me what about the area is Anglo

I don't know anything about the 'midwest' I'm not a yank

72 million British-Americans vs 44 million "Germans"
lets also ignore the fact that those """Germans""" have been Anglified to shit and only the most hilariously meme-worthy "muh heritage" types would ever call themselves a German like they are from Bavaria themselves.

the part where they live Anglic lifestyles

The part where they all speak English, have English last names, and live in a country founded by Englishmen

Most people in the midwest speak German

>not a Commonwealth country
>Anglo

hahahahahha

Are you that delusional fuck from Michigan who thinks his state is some shining beacon of culture? It's not buddy. Like the rest of the Midwest, it's a cultureless cold shithole.

radera detta

t. 1/14th pure german descent Nazi LARPer
Sorry mate, the few times I've been unlucky enough to be forced into the midwest they have all been speaking english.

All the time.

Invariably.

just like oma used to make!

People in small villages in Bangladesh speak English. Must be Anglo as well

Midwesterners can barely speak English. Never have I met such classless yokels. They are everything wrong with this country

Yeah but according to the US census, nearly 70 million people speak other European languages. How do you explain that?

Are you trolling? Be honest

>70 million people speak other European languages
Yeah, Spanish.

Ukraine and Belarus
Rest of ex ussr to a lesser extent

I *speak* french, that doesn't mean I am french.

you're being disingenuous as fuck

an English settler colony, founded on English culture, speaking English, full of Anglos and Anglified immigrants, is obviously going to be Anglo.

>English culture
>don’t even drive on the same side of the road as the UK

That's his point you scatterbrained retard

Here it's a bit similar. The country tends to know more about other Spanish speaking countries. But there's still a bit of isolationism I'd say. Root causes could be several. But generally the country is too deep in shit all the time to bother looking around to see what other countries are doing (Perhaps one of the reasons everything's so fucked up all the time)
Though, personally I'm more aware of stuff that happens in the US and Europe more than other SA countries due to speaking more with people from said places.

no, he's saying that clearly, Bangladesh must be as Anglo as America because he's trying to isolate the use of the English language.

>muh roads
do you even know what culture is?

>Driving
>Culture

Friendly reminder that

>Brit
rhymes with
>shit

It also rhymes with Tritt

70 million people speaking other continental European languages isn’t a joke

Look at our passports - there’s a reason two other European languages are on them

>Are Frenchmen more aware of events in Quebec, Belgium, and that french-speaking part of Switzerland?

No we tend to not give a shit about everybody else.

He's joking about English in Bangladesh. Are you autistic? Can you not identify sarcasm?

it also rhymes with wit

i think you misunderstand the chain of replies

it was the Canadian calling out the LARPer that the Bangladesh poster replied to

That could be a hint of a different culture. But it's still not a defining factor. There's only so much foreign culture you can absorb and manifest before it crashes against the unmovable wall the local culture often is, just because it's manifested b ya majority of people.
Quick example: Argie culture dictates that you don't have dinner before 9PM aprox. (It's a long thign to explain) I like to have dinner at 7 if possible. But since it doesn't fit into this culture too well, It's hard to keep that up.
Even if you speak another language and have different cultural traits, unless your community fully expresses the same cultural traits, it'll be hard for those different traits to regularly manifest.

And spit. And tit. And git. And twit.

Reminder that
>Germ
rhymes with
>Worm
>Sperm

>Sperm

You have my attention. Go on...

and mitt

Hold ud Bruno

>tfw your language's reputation is forever destroyed because of some third world motherfuckers on the other side of the world

>Are Frenchmen more aware of events in Quebec, Belgium, and that french-speaking part of Switzerland?
barely
people think of quebec as just canada where people speak french
they don't consider them french anymore
feels bad

I know the feel m8

yanks

Friendly reminder that

>Yank
rhymes with
>stank

Do not worry, m8. When I think of the English language, I always think of England.

really makes you think

We have transcended French and become something better; Québécois.

I don't care about LatAm at all

I would give my life for Turkey

cuck

retreat spic