Do not watch Alien Covenant

Holy fuck I've never seen worse propaganda movie in my whole life.. Like the shit is so blatant it's fucking painful.
I'll try to make it short.
>Colonisation mission
>2 of 3 couples are interracial (one black male white female and one black female white male)
>theres 2 gays aswell, you see that later
>they even made the synthetic humans (or robots, who cares) fucking gay (even though they're brothers)
>and towards the end
>towards the fucking end
>The black male white female couple have a really "hot" scene making out in the shower before the alien kills them

This movie was so shit I only sat through it because there was a girl with me. Don't fucking waste your money watching that garbage. If you care about the lore of the series, the synth from the previous episode has gone bonkers and insists on killing every speacies he finds. In the end he tricks the crew that he's the actual robot they went with, and now that everyone is asleep he can continue whatever the fuck he's doing. DO. NOT. RECOMMEND.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/Holy fuck I've never seen worse propaganda movie in my whole life.. Like the shit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thanks i figured this one would be cucked

tldr

Op has autism/thread

Sure, schlomo i guess i was just... overreacting!

Why is OP triggered by black people and gays?

fuck off shareblue fag

Wow someone got triggered

Was about to order tickets, thanks for the warning

Imagine being this sensitive and thin-skinned.
Oh wait, you don't have to imagine! You can just become an SJW like OP.

Gee, it's almost as if people don't care about race or sexual orientation in the 23rd century anymore or something.

Also:
>Michael "Can't get any more Aryan than me" Fassbender wins

How does that fit in with your 'kike brainwashing movie' narrative, OP?

You stormfags must live a sad, sad life when you can't even buy a fucking carton of milk at your local corner shop anymore because you see 'racemixing propaganda' in its barcode or something.

It's a sci-fi flick. The ideas of racial and sexual tolerance have been staples of sci-fi from its very beginning. Don't like that? Then don't watch sci-fi. Or create your own movie. Simple as that.

HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO REDDOOOOOOOO

I'm mr jackpots

>REEEEEE ANYONE WHO DOESNT HATE BLACK PEOPLE AND GAYS ARE REDDIT REEEEEE
>IM SO RETARDED THAT I CANT ACKNOWLEDGE IM LITERALLY EXACTLY THE SAME AS SJWS WHO HATE STRAIGHT WHITE PEOPLE

I fucking hate Sup Forums.

must be sad to be a shitskin

>'racemixing propaganda' in its barcode
THIS IS TRUE

BARCODES ARE RACEMIXING

GO BACK TO AFRICA FUCKING N*GGERS

I browse Sup Forums more than Sup Forums but this is dumb. The movie is shit enough without bringing up da joos

It's a poor movie, but the gay and interracial couples are a total non-issue. The fags in particular have almost 0 (zero) characterisation scenes.

Too late, OP. Until last night, I was a glorious Nazi superman. But then I saw Alien Covenant, and now I've decided to transition to female and start murdering every white person I meet.

Naahh, it's great. Cause according to paranoid man children such as the OP, your daughters, sisters, and wife all lust for my BBC 24/7.

Better not let females watch any movies stormnigger :^] They'll be riding black before the credits roll!

Just Kys

Actually at first goance its propaganda.

Then they show the gay robot to be completely disturbed, sadist and unnesecarily evil.

The gay people die like retards.

The whole progressive staff of the colonization ship is Chris chan tier retarded once they lose their leader.

The movie shows david as a fucking deviant. Im not sure thats a particulary friendly depiction of gays.

But I see where are you coming from..They show the Christian somehow naive but he gets it quite good compared to how they portray the godless David

OP if you're so triggered by Blacks and gays, how are you able to leave your house?

>speacies

clearly what tv needs is more sophmoric racism

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/Holy fuck I've never seen worse propaganda movie in my whole life.. Like the shit/

great job, you socially unaware collectivist. you're digging yourself a deeper hole

jealous?

>kills the nigger and the coalburner

Was he /ourguy/?

>Owns his own land and farms home grown food
>Illegal immigrants try to take over
>He defends his land

He's a bigot.

There are a lot to rag on the movie about but these are pretty small details
The 2 interracial couples that you see are part of the staff making sure everything is fine when they get there. There are 2000 other people on the ship who are probably white
Which are the gay couple?
If you thought David kissing Walter was just because you think he's a homosexual then you're out of the loop and haven't been paying attention to David's character the whole fucking movie.
Also
>The black male white female couple have a really "hot" scene making out in the shower before the alien kills them

YOU BURN THE COAL
YOU PAY THE TOLL

This thread is now /PRG/ ~ Pickle Rick General

Stop using reddit images fag

>Which are the gay couple?
I know right? They come off like friends in the movie. The one that doesn't die first clearly had his scenes cut because he feels like a major character but doesn't get much focus.
The movie was so bad.