Sup Forums literally on fucking suicide watch

wow.... damn...

really makes you think doesnt it????

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/has-media-ignored-sex-abuse-in-school/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

damn...

Catholics vote overwhelmingly democratic.

Also shill

>Catholicism
>Christianity

You have to pick one.

> no true christian would molest a kid!

>>>/logical fallacy/

I had a roommate in college tell me over and over his religion was Catholicism, not Christianity. Even when I told him what it implies, he said he was a Catholic, not a Christian.

Fucking heretics.

Catholics make up around half of all Christians still

are you literally fucking retarded? catholics are the original christians

protestsants are the real heretics you dumbass

seriously have you never taken a fucking history class in your whole worthless life?

orthodox are true christians

It's not surprising all the sex scandals happened after Vatican 2 opened the door to gay priests. What no one likes to talk about is the fact that 99% of "children" in the sex scandal were in their teens, and were predominately gay themselves.

A bunch of homos having sex with a bunch of homos and giving smug leftists like pic related ammo. Good job Paul VI. Hope the council was worth it, you fuck.

>Catholic
>Christian
>Republican

wat

Orthodox are the original protestants.

Not all Catholics.

Catholics are the only Christians, the rest are heretics.

This.
>Christianity
>Worships his mother and gold.

>catholic church and others working hard to remove and prevent degenerate clergy

>target working hard to promote and normalise degeneracy

one of these developments will greatly harm society for decades to come

CAREFUL THERE, LEFTY

YOU DON'T WANT US CHECKING ON ISLAMIC RATES OF CHILD ABUSE

after thinking a little i wouldnt say that katholics and protstants arent christian at all, but that they simply are very bad at being christian

>Christianity
>catholicism
Leftists don't know the difference, obviously

Wtf I hate christian now

I'm not religious, though. Religion and politics are separate ideas. Everyone knows that the Pope is a cuck anyway, after he kissed the feet of refugees and stupidly attacked Trump.

>Worships a pope
Nah that is the real heresy

Christian literally means Catholic. You can't be a Christian unless you're a Catholic. Protestants just use the term "Christian" out of ignorance. What they should call themselves is "Christ-o-Muslims."

This man speaks truth.

Pic related

That makes zero sense.

I think we should begin to differentiate between Catholics and heretics from now on and not call heretics Christians any longer. It is obvious that if one is not a follower of Christ (Catholic that is), but rather a follower of some cable Mega church, then one can not aptly be called a Christian but rather, a heretic and a fool.

Along with protestan and muslims, orthodox are heretic to the catholic faith, sole bearer of the will of god.
They altered the original motion.

Most conservatives hate Catholics you retarded shill

You can only be a Christian by being a member of the Christian Church. The Catholic Church is the Christian Church. Protestants do not belong to the Christian Church, ergo they are not Christians, but rather some sort of book-worshiping abominations closer to muslims than anything else.

Agreed. Christ-o-muslims was admittedly weak, but heretic covers too broad a range. We need a better name for them.

orthodox where divniely inspired though
like by the holy spirit
muslims where inspired by a demon

>christianity, as devised by the roman is the new testament.
>protestant re establish the juden power.
WE WUZ

how is the statistics for Walmart ?

> conservatives love Catholics
You've never read a jack chick comic have ya?

I see what you're trying to say now, but there is the Orthodox Church still, who are not cucked.

Alright you guys can be heretic Christians but the rest aren't Christian at all.

See above.

THIS. Protestant heretics (and OP) plz go.

Some guy keeps putting chick tracts out at my grocery store. I don't think he realizes that I'm taking them and getting a laugh out of them. I've got something like 50 unique ones now, plus repeats I give out as gifts.

Yeah fuck Catholics. Lets follow some retarded Kraut who lived 1500 years after Christ's death

That's how religion develops and changes over time. Things from the old gods are made to fit the new god(s).

>Catholics are original
Cmon man. Don't be silly.

They're not even heretics bro. To be a heretic you have to have at one point been Christian. They're something completely different, more akin to muslims.

>Germany tries to destroy the church in ~1500

>Germany is now trying to destroy the Church again

History repeats itself.

Protestants are literally heretical scum.

They need to rejoin the Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church.

are you literally retarded?

As a muslim I find that offensive.

We don't have Idols.

>They're not even heretics bro. To be a heretic you have to have at one point been Christian. They're something completely different, more akin to muslims.

I mean, it's fair enough to say they are Christians, just heretical. You can be born into a heretical cult.

Isn't the Anglican Church protestant? Presbyterians may fit what you are saying.

THIS IMAGE LITERALLY SAYS MORE THAN 0 MOLESTATIONS HOLY KEK ARE PEOPLE THIS STUPID

What the hell do we even call them then? This is a serious issue. Lots of confusion arises from the failure of persons to differentiate between Catholics and non-Catholic "Christians". Does the term "protestant" still work?

>Literally bows to a giant stone in the desert when they pray

>Don't have idols.

If you guys have one thing going for you it's that at least you're not Protestants.

I guess we could compromise and say that all VALIDLY BAPTISED protestants are heretics, but their "churches" are so far removed from Christianity that they may as well be called something different

Roman Catholicism is too big to fail, so it must be broken up. Protestantism is a tolerable form of religion, precisely because its elements have regional autonomy and it is possible for its adherents to oust bad leadership. Pope-fags, on the other hand, are instantly crippled for as long as decades when they get a bad pope like Pope Francis Scum Marxist Faggot Nigger-Kissing Creeper Autist.

>Anglo-Saxon
>Somehow being Catholic
Like you literally can reference how the Catholic Irish voted to stay in the EU whereas the Anglo-Saxon Brits voted to leave. Fucking degenerate liberals.

That's a catholic problem

They're all Protestant, honestly.

Any Christian who isn't Catholic or Orthodox (or maybe some random non-Chalcedonian group) are Protestants, since they split from the Catholic Church.

Now put a picture of a public school in there with relevant stats you cherry picking piece of shit.

Catholics don't worship the pope though.
They don't worship priests or nuns either.

Most of them deny the term protestant these days as, "We aren't protesting anything."

I'm just going to call them bible worshipers. That's not too far from the truth.

wtf I hate christianity now

>I guess we could compromise and say that all VALIDLY BAPTISED protestants are heretics, but their "churches" are so far removed from Christianity that they may as well be called something different

I mean, the Church recognizes all Protestant Baptisms, so long as it is done in the name of the Father Son and Holy Spirit.

Prior to Vatican II, however, all were required to be baptized again, as the "one baptism" is the baptism given by the church.

Nah, they worship the same stuff but they only follow what the Bible says, not what the Pope says too.

catholic paedo detected

>Prior to Vatican II, however, all were required to be baptized again, as the "one baptism" is the baptism given by the church.

Are you sure about that? I've never heard about that change.

Either way, I support the reforms Vatican II brought us.

>Nah, they worship the same stuff

Depends on the Denomination.

The Catholic Church should be boycotted. It was infiltrated by fags in the 50s, and they're the ones who did the kid rape. Maybe liberals should work on boycotting homos if they feel so righteous about it.

Having grown up around various evangelicals, holy rollers, snake handlers, charismatics, pentecostals, "bible christian," nutters I've grown up around I can state with a straight face that they, for all intents and purposes, worship the bible the same way a muslim worships the koran.

>Are you sure about that? I've never heard about that change.

Looking more deeply it was a conditional baptism, just to be sure. I'm an SSPXer. Vatican 2 was mostly a mistake.

Well look at you fucking idiots.

Buying every shit lefties has thrown at you.

Have any of you spotted the manipulation in this ?

Have you ever wondered what's the statistical percentage of pedophiles in Church ?

Have any of you checked for example how many pedophiles are construction workers ?

Checkout how many gay people are pedos.

I don't even believe in God for fucks sake.

Anglican Church is technically protestant, but it's pretty much Catholicism that replaced the Pope with the King (because he wanted 6 wives). They're both cult worship of a guy, and not what Christianity should be, which is worship of God and Jesus.

>idols
Because that's what heresy is about....
It's about drastic innovation in the faith with no backing.
Like creating a ragtag religion from heretic purged from europe in 400ish.
What ? you though Mehmet created Islam from scratch?

Ah, I definitely fall more on the Liberal side of the Church, but I love Latin! Also, glad I'm not the only Catholic on Sup Forums

>teacher's have a similar rate of pedophilia
>no one makes meme posts about them

Its just a place.
Before it was built it used to be Jerusalem.
NOT AN ARGUMENT.

First of all no we don't really.The Pope is just the vicar of christ, not His fucking replacement.

Or you could be orthodox...

My memory is kind of foggy, but wasn't the case of pedophilia the consequences of catholic being forced to accept homosexuals as priest in the 80's?

It's worse/more shocking when someone who people expect to be good does it.

Much lower than that of the general populace or even school teachers, but people don't like facts so I just yell heretic and muslim until they stop responding.

There are lots of us here. Not so many who are happy with V2 and the modernization going on.

>before it was built it used to be jerusalem

Oh god, I forgot just how "Retcon: The Religion" Islam is.

Heresy is what the Church did to the teaching of Jesus over a continuous period of time.

What teachings are those Achmed? "Durka durka Mohammad Jihad?"

To be fair, the king wanted an annulment to have a son but also wanted to get rid of the Pope's influence so that his people would only be loyal to him, and not to a foreign ruler.

Teachers have a VASTLY worse pedophilia problem.

cbsnews.com/news/has-media-ignored-sex-abuse-in-school/

Bush era study as part of No Child Left Behind found children to be 100 times more likely to be molested in public schools.

Its a house of God. We don't worship it.
In Islam there is only one God. Not the Father, the Son and the holy spirit (all being god but not? This actually caused more than one schism).

If heresy is what the Church did to the teachings of Christ over a period of time, then when was it that the Church lost Christ's teachings, and from where did any other church that is not the Catholic Church receive any of these unblemished teachings of Christ that protestants seem to gloat over?

>implying conservatives like El Pope!

Maybe, but look at the facts. It's statistically very low and you can't ignore the fact that there will be some everywhere in every demographic. Sure they should've been expelled once it's proven, but that is another thing.

I realize the "true" teachings Muslims have, one of my best friends is a convert, but this is a bant thread m8.

Suicide vest go off half cocked or something?

Why is this Pope soft on homosexuality?

It's funny, it's almost as if the liberalization of the Catholic church had something to do with it. Hmmmm

We already do though. It's called Protestantism. You should look it up.

Yes but that's conveniently forgotten

The shuffling around of priests is worse than the actual homosex imo. All post V2 popes are cucks and, if they aren't controlled by factions within the vatican, then they are actively working to damage the church.

>unironically promoting Islam by citing Hitler's admiration of Islam
You have fallen for the memes my friend. This is as pathetic as one gets, which is not very hard for Muslims as i've come to discover these past few weeks. I will not tolerate your filthy religion in our civilization.

Somewhere between Tithe and the indulgences. I can't make up my mind.

This.

>muslims don't pay zakat

>muslims don't have certain acts that are said to wipe away sin

Wew lad.

Well I agree. In Poland that Church is still a big thing. I'm not believer but I respect it because I actually understand It's role in social structure. It integrates people and create a very strong community that can help each other. This is why lefties are trying to destroy it.

We'll call it a Bantz thread when the britbongs get in here. They can get prison time for serious discussion of this ya know.

Man, the Church itself is great. We've just been sort of, I dunno, dormant since the mid 60s.

I identify as a rotten-tooth british mayor. Check your cis-cultural privilege.

Joke's on you Commie.

I fucking hate Catholics.