Pope Francis declared that "the world is at war" on Wednesday...

Pope Francis declared that "the world is at war" on Wednesday, a day after two knife-wielding attackers linked with ISIS stormed a French church and slit the throat of a priest.

He told reporters. "This is war."

nbcnews.com/news/world/pope-francis-says-world-war-after-isis-linked-church-attack-n617846

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mVnHLobJZHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is the pope relevant anymore? catholic church doesn't weld any real power, and it seems like they're on perma-cucked status

Yes, a holy jihad against the christian infidels!

Who?

Fix your shit, nigger. Defcon goes the other way around.

I go to sleep every day dreaming of the Pope declaring the great crusade

DEUS VULT

took me twenty years in paint. ain't got no time to fix that

>All religions preach peace
Francis is a moron.

404, OP made it up

I love how Islam preaches peace. We are beginning to see it almost everyday now in Europe.

I only follow kek.

What's he talking about? Somebody put the link from two years ago saying he has only about that same amount of time left either to be pope or on this earth. Turn to Christ. Only! And give Him your absolutely everything and have faith and you can't be stopped

That old poof ain't gonna do jack shit.

>555
>blatant lie

>20 years in paint
this had me laughing too hard for some stupid reason

> Europe should let a bunch of Islamic sand niggers into their countries

> Islamic sand niggers behead a priest

> T-the world is at war!

Yeah, no.

Fuck off you cuck Pope.

Wtf, are we #crusade now?

Hopefully they keep it up.

Obviously they need to target the heads of communities and nations to get a reaction.
Blowing up, raping and killing random nobodies isn't going to get the reaction we need.

Fuck, hopefully they kill Faggot Francis himself.
I'm not a fan of the Christfags, but if it gets them moving in the right direction, then it's what we need.

if they pissed him off bad enough, I think he would say "hey mudslimes, I've about had enough of your horseshit. get ready boy, cause you afixin to get a asswhipping for the ages.".

the world only reacts to blood these days.

next major terror attack guaranteed to happen at Rio Olympics (if that pathetic shit show ever happens) resulting in hundreds of deaths. maybe then the world will see the truth

Kek

Not exactly a low-hanging fruit.

How are the terrorists gonna get from Europe to Brazil?

They already are here you know.

how exactly did the terrorists get from the Middle East to New York City?

global travel these days is ridiculously easy. the only real obstacle for them to overcome is security, which I imagine would be (or at the very least should be) the highest priority there

but it is Brazil, and the stadium still doesn't have water or electricity

Things you won't hear the pope say:

>Gosh, I was a naively sanctimonious idiot. I really thought kissing the smelly feet of a few shitskins was going to change ISIS's mind and the hearts of Europeans! I should really abdicate, kill my worthless self and and have my remains cremated and spread to the four winds

>wait a minute, the muslims really are evil!

Look at that guy standing up on the right he don't look too happy.

I see you fags are still worshipping baal...

>n-no, it is a title

It is also the name of a false god, just like moloch is a title meaning king, but also the name of a false god.

>b-but it is a title

In this religion the name is actually very important, by invoking a name you're invoking the owner of that name, not so with titles, if you use a generic word like "god" and there only is a God, you will be listened by God, but if you usen the word "lord" and there happens to be a false god that happens to go with that name instead of title... well, you fucked up, because he has priority as this is his name.

You are thus baal worshippers. This is a biblical fact, you go by the name and we know baal is the name of a false god, a title does not take precedenec over a name EVER.

Therefore claiming that it is a name is DELIBERATELY lying, as this is a KNOWN biblical fact (though this one is less known that other things).

This is also the reason why these faggot demons chose titles as names, to lie in such a manner.

Just heard about this church attack today, which ISIS took credit for.

Man, all the happenings are too much to keep up with...

Taco here, sorry but I couldn't understand that, where was ball referenced here?

>Religion of "peace"
youtube.com/watch?v=mVnHLobJZHU