Are they degenerates or fighting against Islamification?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3711838/Britain-s-biggest-family-celebrate-arrival-baby-number-19-won-t-rule-one-make-20.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/benefits-cap-mum-marie-buchan-2877880
attn.com/stories/5008/effects-of-big-families
patheos.com/blogs/lovejoyfeminism/2015/06/how-being-an-older-sibling-in-a-big-family-is-like-being-a-polygamous-sister-wife.html
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/524626/Marie-Buchan-benefits-queen-octomum-boyfriend-stewart-vann-travis-simpkin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>heterosexual sex for the purpose of conceiving children
>are they degenerate
is this a serious question?

20 babies... dude, even trailer trash in America would start with natural birth control at that point (things like pull out method or counting days).

balconymann 10/10

>ne wixer bist du
>scheißk@n@ke
>throws beers bottle

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3711838/Britain-s-biggest-family-celebrate-arrival-baby-number-19-won-t-rule-one-make-20.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

>The couple run a family-owned bakery, live in a £240,000 Victorian house and do not claim any benefits

They aren't a burden on the state and they are repopulating the isles with dozens of beady eyed anglos. God bless them

Depends if they rely on welfare

herodotus, did you read him?

happiness comes from children. this family is happy and blessed, they will always have their children

they are not degenerate so long as they care for the children they have.

think more of a solid 5/7

>They aren't a burden on the state
Public healthcare system, public school system, child benefit payments etc.

Not a burden... do you think any of those kids will amount to anything?

>no welfare
Fine by me. They should knock it off now though because after 20 years they're definitely asking for a tard if they keep pushing it

This.

It's the large Benefit families claiming loads of gibs that get up my nose.

tons of whites arent breeding and nogs are using those public services

fuck off anti white faggot

Having babies means nothing more and nothing less than having babies. It's one of the few things that does that. It's all taken care of. And the Good always wins

They are future tax payers. Better them than Aisha & Mohamed's 12 kids

They do their part to repopulate whites country white whites childrens.

>Are you serious you degenerate NEET?

>Western Europe faces declining birthrate
>let's shame a family with 19 children

unless they have some gay reality tv show, I don't care

even if they were claiming gibs better them than any nonwhite

france's iq dropped FOUR POINTS last year just because of immigration. their iq is 94, tied with ireland.

jesus fuck

>what are taxes

Why would they amount to less than any other tricksy little anglo devil children?

20% of women are childless, and you're asking if THIS woman is degenerate? Her 19 kids are just a drop in the ocean compared to the ones we're missing due to irresponsible women who will no doubt expect the state to take care of them in their old age.

>Public healthcare system, public school system, child benefit payments etc.
explain to me why one woman with 20 kids is more of a problem then 20 women with one kid each.

>do you think any of those kids will amount to anything?
why wouldn't they? I'd think they'd do a lot better than most kids - they have two VERY hard-working parents to take example from.

are you just some kind of autist who's grossed out by the idea of a woman's body undergoing all those pregnancies? Or have you bought into the feminist narrative that breeding is rather unfashionable and only for the lower classes?

Take note Sup Forums
In 20 years this family owns great Britain

There ain't a single hottie among their girls. That's bad.

>even if they were claiming gibs better them than any nonwhite
True.

But large Benefit families really are a drain (once you have kids your benefit money climbs rapidly) and with no work ethic instilled, the cycle repeats.

I don't know if you've been around white families with huge amounts of kids (disclaimer, I'm white).

The eldest 2-3 amount to something, the rest are completely different. You see it in the behavior after the 5th child or so. The parents simply do not have the time, and at least 80% or more of child care after the child becomes potty trained relies on other siblings, or a mass coordination effort more like a classroom than a family environment.

Because of the lack of aunts, uncles, grandparents, and cousins living with the family 24/7, this does not have the same result as village communal living in the past. Also, women would have 10 children because at least 2 of them would die before 6 years old, and the rest could help with physical labor on the land.

Kids get emotionally and physically neglected in this kind of environment. The goal is not total output of genetic material, but a combination of nature vs nurture. Once you past 4kids it gets difficult to give the same attention or even love.

Basically they can keep doing this if they want to, but I feel very sorry for the children and don't feel this is the best way to go about making sure your genetics and virtues carry on and matter in the world.

The kids probably will amount to something because they have a big support network (18 brothers/ sisters) as well as parents who own a successful business. Based family.

yeah but it's gonna come down to shooting. we al know it. we need white people because when the niggers start shooting, cucks aren't gonna have a choice what side to fight on

we just need more whites

Nothing wrong with being raised by your siblings
This literally makes your family stronger

Being raised by others who are barely adults or aren't adults themselves isn't a "secure" network.

Are we discussing some generalities here? They own a fucking bakery and live in their own house, this is literally Britain's last hope. You better go out there and find some cow and make lots of babies with her instead of shitposting here so that they don't have to fuck each other in the future.

Anyway 19 kids with parents who run a business is better than this single unemployed mother of 8. :^)

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/benefits-cap-mum-marie-buchan-2877880

How old is this woman ?
Cause even if she's been pumping out kids since 18 years old, she would be >30 by now and it would not be a surprise if 1/4 of those kids are downies

They are anglos, do you really expect to find hotties in there?

It's Britain, they actually have a decent, affordable education, unlike here, the cultureless land of money-grabbing and 9000-paged textbooks with little to no substance

They run a business and own a £250k house. I'm sure they can afford nannies and carers, and they probably have family who will help too. You're being way too pedantic, the kids will be fine, probably be a lot better off than many kids who only have one or two siblings.

They couldn't look more british.

>yeah but it's gonna come down to shooting
Niggers and Mussies don't have guns here.
Most are fakes and the real ones floating about are often really old with no access to ammo or modified replicas, with no access to ammo.

It's not really a problem here.

REEEEEEEE KILL IT WITH FIRE

I would rather a British family have 20 babbies than a shitskin family have a single babbie, God Bless them.

I use to think they were scum.

Now if I see a white baby, I smile a little bit knowing that SOMEONE over here is having kids, fucking thank God.

Brits, look at Nam-bro telling the truth!

P.S. how can Nam even post here? I thought you were commies, no?

It isn't "wrong"

But it isn't the best.

Most kids that live in first world countries that are the 7th child in a family of 11 aren't happy. At least the one I met was not. Maybe it's because she was female. It really sucks for older sisters.

attn.com/stories/5008/effects-of-big-families

patheos.com/blogs/lovejoyfeminism/2015/06/how-being-an-older-sibling-in-a-big-family-is-like-being-a-polygamous-sister-wife.html

I'd rather spend hundreds of thousands of income on one child than spread it out over a dozen.

if there's no shooting the situation will never change.

you expect a slow descent into zimbabwe?

christ even germany can get guns

idk mange i think if condoms existed in Epicurian times they would have thought fucking with no shitty diapers was more pleasure

>They are anglos, do you really expect to find hotties in there?

Not really. Anglos are literally as ugly as Celtic-Slavs in Austria.

I was raised with 6 other siblings and I think I turned out better than most degenerates out there
Sibling care fosters strong family cohesion and good social skills

They are religious nutcases. Think what those kids have to endure - they will all be religious nutcases themselves. And the boys won't even have the opportunity to join the church or the army these days.

She actually had her first child at 14. She's 41 now.

All her children are perfectly normal. They're on TV all the time here in the UK.

>1/4 of those kids are downies
I don't think you understand how genetics work.

>I use to think they were scum.
why? I'm serious - why is there this societal disdain for people who have large families?

>christ even germany can get guns
Germanys laws are similar to ours, we can get guns too but you have to pass checks - that rules out lots of niggers straight away.

And because any weapons here are stored in locked steel cabinets bolted to the wall, any nigs doing a house break-in isn't likely to pick up a gun on a bed-side table.

Who mentioned religion? Kids will go to school/ college/ university or maybe get into business. It isn't 1250, Hans, there's options other than becoming a priest or soldier.

Anyway who gives a shit, they've put 19 white kids into the world, who will probably go on to have even more kids.

It gets better guys.

Her new 'boyfriend', pic related.

>tfw you have 8 wife's sons and daughters

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/524626/Marie-Buchan-benefits-queen-octomum-boyfriend-stewart-vann-travis-simpkin

Sibling cohesion dissolves with each additional child born says the sources I linked.

The female friend I mentioned earlier had it kind of rough. Changing diapers constantly when she was 6. Her outside social structure actually suffered, contrary to your anecdote.

She always had to forgo most social invites because she had to care for siblings. I fail to see how that fosters being social with strangers.

As I said, she was from a family of 11. Maybe there is a threshold

If you make enough money to support that many kids then I don't see a problem. I feel sorry for the youngest ones though.
I think 4 kids would be my maximum personally.

>l*ncastrians
L*ncastrians don't fight against anything

...and one of the daughters has about four kids now too I think.

Might have been the area I grew up in, but all the big family households tended to be lower on the social ladder, the whole "smart people have less kids" conundrum.

I regret ever thinking that, and within at least 5 years I went from wanting a vasectomy and not wanting to get married, to seeking a wife and wishing I could get her to pump out as many babies as possible (healthy ones at that).

I'd pay $10 to see the moms vagoo

M-MODS

That woman deserves some sort of medal of honor for going through 19 kids.

This is why York should have won

The heros we need.

Men like Epicurus could care less. The whores would have the burden, after all

>Not a burden... do you think any of those kids will amount to anything?

Saw a doco on them once, said the older kids were going in to trades, they all seem really happy and have their shit together

i would hang myself if i had to deal with that many women on a daily basis

Good thing you only have your mom then, Harambe

Im sure they are a burden. School and healthcare for 20 children cant be payed for with a small bakery

OY VEY THIS IS DISGUSTING. THE KIDS ARE NOT EVEN MIXED RACED. NEW SHOAH RIGHT HERE

Depends, if they're paying for those kids themselves it's fine, if they're on benefits, it's degenerate.

lol if that's what you'd prefer then you can have as many daughters as you want frog, i'd rather have sons.

Nice try, but in western europe niggers and sandniggers represent a large if not the largest drain on public finances as they take a lot and give almost nothing back.

Her pussy must look like ground zero.

Even if they are on benefits, those benefits are payed for his own. No degeneracy at all.

Since they're White, they are explicitly pro-White.

If they claim benefits, they are even more pro-White because they leech off an anti-White government that seeks to annihilate the indigenous inhabitants of its territories through anti-White politics, not limited to cultural Marxism and unreasonable immigration policies.

You are fuckin retarded.

Yes, it seems they will be normal people that will pay taxes and ensure society continues to exist.

You are absolute right about that. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them became very rich.

THIS. White babies are the true red pill.

Top lad, the best to you.

I met a girl within the last year, who's 22 and still hasn't had her cherry popped. She's from a posh family (parents are doctors) and has a high IQ. She also wants a shit load of kids.

Fingers crossed I don't fuck this up lads...

wonderful

BEADY EYED ANGLOS
>tfw 9/10 slav in britbongistan
I miss slavqts

>implying u wouldn't wreck far back left

Eh, I'd tap that one

That last panel always get me

By strangers you mean YOLO degenerate millenials, nogs, muds and kikes? Yeah, big fucking loss.

Maybe they just like fucking.

austria are now confirmed retards

>She always had to forgo most social invites because she had to care for siblings.

She had to be responsible?

Oh god the horror!

They keep trying to make a good looking kid but still haven't succeeded. Genetics isn't helping.

No. You're the degenerate

A leaf that isn't a cuck : O

It's like Duggars in the US, they have nice jobs and can actually afford all the kids.

why would have a large family be degenerate, i dont get it, dont you guys want more white people?

They raised and support a 20-person family on their own, with no benefits or welfare. They own their business, their own property and estate. Every person in the picture looks healthy.

This is the polar opposite of degeneracy. This the least degenerate thing you could do - this is 'generate'. Learn the words, 'degenerate' is not just a token slur for washed up weirdos.

This is a beautiful sight.

Because normally the husband is big government/welfare. In this case they seem to mostly support themselves.

Its excessive, but they are white so they get a pass from me.

Kids from big families also tend to have big families.

i was the oldest of 8 children and honestly while its annoying at the time it sets you up really well for when you have your own children.

As a single child, I think their circumstances are pretty awesome. I wouldn't want that many kids, but growing up in a big family like that would be great.

Bless them.

degenerates and leeches, but Sup Forums won't attack because they we white, but if they happen to be brown or something.. oh boy hell would have broken up.

It's completely the opposite.

To procreate, to support a large health family is 'generate' (generative). Anyone that is against this family is really evil, in most circumstances anyone that is against independent (keyword independent) large families is very, very evil. The root of the cancer eating away at humanity and civilization, it's the heart of kikery and globalism - destroy the independent family.

They aren't leeching anything, you dumb fuck. They have their own business and house.