Peter

Peter...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LdnmCiAivyY?t=2m13s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't deny... the holocaust... like I did...

Niggers... 13% of population... 50% of crime

Tell (((them))) a portuguese man did it

I fucking love benposting, bros.

This is such a good scene I feel bad laughing at these posts.

geez Raimi

D-don't argue with redditors.

...check 'em

Oy vey!

... this is just... one of your aunt May's... shit tests

Among Niggers...keep your hand..on the trigger

racist jokes XDD

user...

>Put one of those security camera doohickeys in my coffin.
>Uncle Ben, we won't bury you alive.
>No, it's to make sure those damn sheenies don't dig me up for my suit.
I thought that scene was a bit gratuitous until Spidey actually did bust some grave-robbing semites. Really brought it full circle.

I just said nigger XD. I hope mom doesn't see this or I'm grounded again.

it's time user...

>May Parker: You'll never guess who he wants to be...Donald Trump!
>Peter Parker: Why?
>May Parker: He knows a hero when he sees one. Too many liberals out there, e-mailing around like that, voting for old crones like Hillary. And Lord knows, kids like Henry need a hero. Courageous, self-sacrificing people. Setting examples for all of us. Everybody loves a hero. People line up for them, cheer them, scream their names. And years later, they'll tell how they stood in the rain for hours just to get a glimpse of the one who taught them how to Make America Great Again. I believe there's a hero in all of us, that keeps America honest, gives America strength, makes America noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady, and give up the thing we want the most. Like basic health care. Candidate Trump did that for Henry and he wonders where he's gone. He needs him.

Found the racist

>He was white, Peter...
>All these years spent protesting the Civil Rights Act, and one of my own gets me
>Was I wrong, boy?

>Uncle Ben, he...h-he...looked Italian!
>Oh Peter, thank you!

You'll find my stinking arse in your face if you call someone out for being a racist in my thread again.

YOU. ARE. A. RACIST.

I guess the roman empire doesn't count as le white civilization

Pizza time

youtu.be/LdnmCiAivyY?t=2m13s

how the fuck am I racist u retard?

Peter.. you saw this wasn't a suicide. Deny publicly whatever the MSM says

kek

>"Peter, tell them I got murdered, don't let them spread the story that I got mugged. The mugger didn't even steal anything from me..."

This one will always be my favourite.

Italians are niggers

I'm Italian and I never got this one

I can't be racist I'm black. Deal with it you nigger cuck.

Italians share about as much in common with the Romans as white Americans do with the natives

>Muh Rome
Fuck off Mussolini you braindead cunt

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

>The cunt crushed my balls, Peter, turned them to mush with a block of wood!
>Don't tell me you wouldn't become the Green Goblin if it meant you could get your balls back, Peter!

It's time to go back

My real name is... Seth Rich...

>In an exclusive Hollywood Insider report, Spiderman director Sam Raimi revealed that the original name for the Green Goblin was the 'Green Gestapo.' Raimi stated that the name was changed last minute because "it wouldn't make sense for the bad guy to be a Nazi."

>Instead, Raimi said, the name was changed to 'Green Goblin' as he felt goblins reminded him of Jewish people.

>don't make the same mistake i did, peter
>the next time you see niggers crossing the street, don't hit the brakes

>Remember Peter, the only thing Hitler did wrong was lose

I'm laghing so hard my bladder is about to burst, my abs hurt, and I'm afraid I'm gonna wake up my mom in the other room. And it's not even the first time I see it. Truly memekino.

WATCH IT GOYIM

Check.....em