Afterlife with Archie 09

The Reggie episode with a special guest*

>Sabrina became the bride of Cthulu

What the fuck?

Last issue, Archie proposed to Betty. What did I miss?

I think it was Christmas and instead of saying merry Christmas it was a will you marry me. I think

I meant the Sabrina stuff. When did that come up?

Page 10
Page 11

That was it's own issue

>Kevin would take a bullet for Archie
>Life with Archie ended with Archie taking a bullet for Kevin

POTTERY

Extra stuff

For those who didn't read the last Sabrina here's a preview

>Josie and the Pussycats in the zombie apocalypse

Okay

This is so fucking good. Are other Archie comics as good as the "archie horror" duo?

No

Apparently there were proposals for a Josie horror comic but they never materialized...

Perhaps if their good buzz on the next issue, talks could start again

Chilling Adventures got a greenlight partially due to the great reviews and talk around ALWA's Sabrina centric issue

Thanks OP, I appreciate it. Didn't think this was coming out til June.

>That panel

Well why the fuck not.

No problem. Glad you guys enjoy this work that is not mine at all. If you like it buy it.

Were the Pussycats an Archie thing?

holy shit, how much time has it been? 2 years?

So I wonder if we kill Hot Dog and Jugghead, and then kill or exorcise Sabrina does that save the apocalypse?

I hope her boyfriend is still alive even if it's just so his death is onscreen.

Nah. Chthulu awoke. It's far beyond fixing at this point.
Uh... yes?
You saying that came off to me like a person asking if Killer Croc was a batman villain. It just feels really weird having to even answer that.

I wasn't expecting to like this given that the only Archie character I really enjoy is Jughead but I found it pretty enjoyable.

So... see ya in 2 years again I guess?

I knew this existed but never look too much in it, I read a few pages and stopped becausd fuck me I want to read everything from the beggining and the sabrina one, is there a dump of these anywhere?

I think the artist, Francavilla, was in a car accident, leading to delays

>444
>Number of death
I see your game Old one
Archie can just hit him with a boat and put him back to sleep

Hey, whoah. Did Sabrina become some eldritch queen or sething in her series? Last issue I read she was trapped in Lovecraftland. What happened to her?

Isn't she supposed to be locked away with her mouth sewn up for punishment for using necromancy?

Even if that worked there's still everything else that awoke right after.
This isn't some age of man is about to be over nonsense. It is already outright done.

I think you might have skipped the final pages of the Sabrina issue or something?
If not then Did you notice the mentions of people seeing Sabrina in dreams.
If you read all of that then there's nothing in between and we don't explicitly know what's presumably driven her bonkers even if it's obvious that becoming the bride of cthulu is not good for your mental health.

Life with archie

Not going to lie after the reading this issue. The 1st has some weight to it.

You completely and utterly missed the Sabrina issue aka one of the best horror issues of at least the decade simply due to it's ending pages alone.

Pointing out the writer is archie geigf johns and is doing the cw show

Didn't this comic start like 3 years ago
How are they seriously only on issue 9?

As long as SJ Sharks are winning. I'll keep storytiming.

See

I guess that's what happens when you're releases are 6 months apart.

Nah all feeds back into a deal made by past generations of Riverdale to protect *most* of their children. A First born of each family is killed each generation. Jellybean (Jughead's little sister) Was the most recent.

I can see lich king Jughead turning on the witches dragging them all to hell at some point.

Which is okay for this comic since it keeps the souls of the characters intact. Changing that aspect for the show seems to be losing people.

But the show doesnt.

Holy shit, thats the first tim ive seen masturbation in a comic since... alias?

When the hell did Sabrina turn into the bride of Cthulu? I vaguely remembered her being punished.

Diamonds require time and pressure user.

user who is going to hunt all previous issues and read from the beggining here, thanks Op

Don't thank me, thank your local Jewish community. . . because someone has too.