HILLARY BTFO!

this was originally seen on Sup Forums. we have a big influence. we can help trump win dis

i still don't get it

some explain in retard layman terms

We stole it from leddit afaik.

She needed to rig the DNC but could only do it if she promised Kaine the VP slot so they must have made this deal 5+ years ago

Kaine would know what was going on too so he's in on it.

It needs a proofread, peer review and rewrite. I can't follow it at it all. I don't think anybody does, it's just whatever it is sounds bad, n stuff.

This is never true it is always the other way, original thought occurs on Sup Forums and then at a later date Reddit attempts to take credit- this is the natural order of the universe.

That was posted on Reddit earlier today. The original post on pol was posted a day or two ago.

It means that she offered Tim Kaine, who was the DNC chairman before her minion who just "resigned" and got a nice cushy campaign job, a VP slot in 2016 in exchange for resigning as chairman and supporting said minion as his replacement.

Again, no proof of any corruption or vote tampering.

Sanders never had the votes.

Lack of more debates is all I can think of that helped Clinton.

Now if there are e-mails that offer super delegates a reason to vote for Clinton

>Hillary lost in 2008
>Ask Tim to step down in exchange of a vice president in 2016
>He recommends DWS for his job
>2016
>DWS rigs the system and Hillary wins the Democratic race
>Tim is rewarded with the vice presidency

It says Tim Kaine stepped down? Stepped down from what?

>Promoting people in your own organization is corruption.
Okay, so it's literally nothing.

Good job reddit detectives.

How dense are you to think there's nothing going on here.

Know it's a shill but bumping for posterity anyways.

>sanders never had the votes
he had most of them, then the "super(shill) delegates" happened

>rigging the candidacy is fine since they're all Democrats anyway

>picking a vice president is rigging the election
Oh boy.

No I agree with you. This is all completely fine. I'm amazed people are still looking into this.

UNITY

Time to fire up your facekike and Twitter accounts and spread the fuck out of this

It's literally a bribe.
>Step aside and give your job to my girl and I'll zuk ya dik

This was actually posted on Sup Forums first and then the_donald

That's not even fucking true
Now, I know I'm gonna be called a shill for this, but truth is more important than fitting in.
Tim Kaine was DNCC from 2009-2011. DWS didn't even come in until 2011. Though this doesn't necessarily rule out this theory, the dates are wrong, and it just stinks of poor research.

Nothing to see here. Just politics as usual.

You jungle fucking nigger that was posted recently on your shit home board while it's been posted hundreds of times on Sup Forums all fucking week. Die you content thief Reddit scum.

>taking a picture of your screen

What is with that half-hearted linework?

He only became VP because he let Hillary rig the election by putting her girl in power.

Yep, I saw it too. It's fucking big news.