The European Commission has given Poland three months or else face possible sanctions

euobserver.com/justice/134509

In a separate statement issued to the press, the commission said it "believes that there is a systemic threat to the rule of law in Poland."

Poland's ruling Law and Justice (PiS) party last year refused to recognise rulings by the country's constitutional court and curtailed its powers. It had also attempted to fill it with judges of its own choosing after sacking five that had been appointed by the previous government.

The Brussels-executive had earlier highlighted the problems in an opinion, but it remained unsatisfied by the Polish response on Wednesday.

Wednesday's recommendation is stage two in a three-step process that could lead to stripping Poland of its voting rights.

Should Poland fail to reform its law then the EU could launch the “article 7 procedure”, based on a passage in the EU treaty.

The procedure, which has never before been triggered, could lead to the suspension of Poland's voting rights in the Council.

Thoughts on this? Why is the EU so concerned with how the Polish government is running their country? Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DLn9G_IttZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope the cucks actually go through with it. Great reason for Poland to leave.

STAND YOUR GROUND POLAND

Sanctions will be worth paying.

The alternative is dead Poles in the street.

Besies, by three months time god knows how many random little attacks there'll be throughout France, Germany, Belgium. Each and every one further turning the world against anything Brussels has to say.

Oh no, not the voting rights!

What ever will Poland do? When they can't vote against the rest of the EU and lose anyways.

>V4 economic block when?

Does the vote have to be unanimous?
If yes it's irrelevant.
The rest of V4 will veto the fuck out of it. Also our kraut president already stated that we'll support Poland in front of the EU commission.

this

>sack 5 judges
>OMG POLAND IS THE NEXT NAZI GERMANY
Meanwhile in Turkey...

What could they possebly do? Leave the EU? HAHA. Oh wait

>Poland to leave

Never going to happen. Poles would rather sell their daughters to Russians than leave the EU.

You would be surprised.

>EU sanctions against Poland
Let's conveniently forget that the vote has to be unanimous and Hungary already said that they will vote no if any such vote will ever happen.

YOU'RE ALLOWED TO VOTE ONLY THE WAY WE TELL YOU TO VOTE, OR YOU GET YOUR RIGHT TO VOTE STRIPPED AWAY BECAUSE YOU'RE DOING DEMOCRACY WRONG.

I'm part Polish.
Can I come live in white man's land?

Poland will be the last out the door despite being a constant pain in their ass. They depend on EU money.

DEEBLY GONSERND

i don't care lol,
apply for a residence permit and try to get a job

>I'm part Polish.
Completely irrelevant, this isn't Israel.
If you lived in ex-soviet countries you could get a "Pole's Card".

Specifically what ruling was this?

I'm guessing it's because they kicked out all the Masonic judges that routinely rule in favour of human rights for brown people and give them suspended sentences when they commit crimes here in the west.

>The procedure, which has never before been triggered, could lead to the suspension of Poland's voting rights in the Council.
sooo even if they do it in 3 months nothing happens? germany tells every one what to do and nobody else gets a say in the matter.

its like when crimea voted to join russia and america flipped out and kicked russia out of the G8 and turned it into the G7 and at the same time said you dont get to participate in nato interventions noe moar! yea how often had russia ever participated in them? wasnt that always unofficial american meddling anyways?

Poland are literally niggers of Europe. You are the number 1 consumer of gibsmedat, one of the main reasons why we left.

Polish nationalism at the expense of first world countries. fuck off.

Though should you leave the EU and become self sufficient, all is forgiven.

Visexit when?

The eu is like a disease that has infected the body of Poland. The current government removed this disease. Eu throws wobbly

You've got it the wrong way around, lad.
Poland is a parasite that siphons off Euros.

The EU can fuck off. I want Poland to leave that fucking mess. Just like we're leaving.
UK has the strongest military in Europe and a huge economy.

I'd love to see based Poland leave the shit. If we can leave that turd, then so can Poland.
UK is crashing that shit. It feels good for my country to uncuck itself.

We will make wonderful trade deals with the Anglosphere.

>the vote has to be unanimous
That's wrong though, they just need the majority.

Also hasn't Poland taken in over 750,000 Ukrainian refugees in the last three years.

That's plenty, they've done their thing for humanity. And here's Germany, larger land mass, double the population and they've only taken in 1.1 million refugees. What a cheek to lecture Poland.

>White Refugees
kek do you even eu politics?
Whites doesn't count.

Yes, but those refugees arent enriching the Poles, where's the ficki ficki, the massacres and the mosques?
No, Poland must become France 2.0

000!

I see. So Brussels wants to make all the EU into an islamic shithole.

What a time to be alive. To witness the self destruction of Europe.

Damn, those Brussels cucks sure are desperate.

Yes EU, make more countries mad as fuck.

Surely nothing bad like a domino effect will happen.

This. I fucking love european democracy

We have way over two million at this point. Like 150k per month, still

Hungary and Poland will protect each other. So unless the EU cucks can bring action against BOTH countries simultaneously, they're fucked.

And they know it.

>Orbán FTW

2M? And in such a short space of time. That's obscene. That makes me sad. What a way to destroy yourselves. Oh well Germany, the world used to look up to you. At least you'll have memories of when you used to be someone.

Merkel's finally about to say something in a press conference. Only a week late. Looking forward to seeing her go into damage control.

(2,000,000/80,000,000)x100%=2.5%
Kek. In what, a year?

We wont leave. We literally taking a truck loads of money out of EU. Im talking both government and private companies just getting money from there. Pretty sure leaving would colapse the entire economy way more than Britains

The EU is concerned because they are losing power.

But what are you guys going to do?
I really don't see polen catering to the EU shills and accepting kebabs, but can you actually pay the sanctions for not letting them in on your lands?

I want this meme to die. They spend more money on converging to European standards, translating implementing policy and competing artificially above their competitive level on the market. This money is a joke compared to the costs that are tied to their membership and this applies to all eastern European members.

It's because a vast majority of the money they receive is going to build their road network.

They're trying to create a second Germany, and that costs a lot of money.

Any source for that so I can have confirmation to an hero?

Many would have said the same about the UK a few months ago.

>EU sanctions

lmao
france has been in open violation of EU budget laws, yet nothing EVER happens
poortugal and spain recently did the same - EU commission threatened sanctions, but in the end NOTHING happened.

EU 'sanctions' are a bluff. if you don't fall for it, you have nothing to fear. they won't ever actually go through with it.

Just wait until they have their EU army.

SHALL NOT

The vote needs to be unanimous and Hungary will never support sanctions on Poland.

They can't do anything.

It's funny that Poland gets harder treatment than fucking turkey.

in 3 months we will be have so many happenings that polish problem will be not so important for EU
save this post ;)

Remember when european integration was just supposed to be free trade? Now you have courts in other countries underminding your sovereignty. What went wrong?

>not enough power to prevent and solve problems
>but enough power to ruin the personal space of its members

Articles of Confederation 2.0. Either strengthen their authority and effectively make the EU a country and former countries into states (preferably after purging Europe of its current establishment; these delusional hypocrites are the last people that Europe needs laying the most important groundwork for its future) or abolish the organization.

literally never going to happen
maybe germanistan and belgium like the idea, but france and eastern europe wont ever join that kind of lunacy

They will tell the EU to PiS off!

The road network that is being built so investors from The Netherlands/Germany can cheaply export all industry related produce easily across Europe.

No one really gives a shit about turkey m8, the only reason anyone would is if they fucked with the NATO bases which they have. Whenever something horrbile and hundreds die in Turkey people just go "ohh, that sucks" and then go back to not givinf a fuck. Face it, people care about turkey as much as they care about a bomb going off in Bagdad

Don't back down now, just a bit further.

Kek, maybe you would have gotten away with it too poland, if you were Islamic too.

>Poland
>leaving

Have you ever wondered who all the EU gibs go to?

Hi Michał

>three months before we make your economy slightly worse
Scary.

Good, they should go with it. After they're done with sanctions, we'll see how many EU supporters will be left here.

>Why is the EU so concerned with how the Polish government is running their country?
They're nationalistic and won't accept mudslimes. EU wants to destroy all remaining homogeneous nation states.

kikes hate Christians and Christian nations.

>depend on EU money.
EU contributions are ~1.5% of Poland's GDP.

>Poland is ruled by elected officials and not a dictatorship of "judges" interpreting the law as they see fit and legislating from the bench
youtube.com/watch?v=DLn9G_IttZY

>Completely irrelevant, this isn't Israel.
You should heed Israel's teechings. Ethnocentrism is the winning strategy.

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

teachings*

Sorry friend, I just studied international public policy and the CAP and Cohesion Policy is part of it.

Stay strong, pooland. Don't let these EU cucks intimidate you.

We only care about staying in NATO, EU doesn't matter,

Welcome to my world, Polen

Sure, poolan

because poland is turning their narrative to shit. poland has no terrorists because they have closed borders

but our borders are not closed

People of poolan, it's time to chose your side. Are you with a cucked EU or with independent strong government who don't need no degeneracy?

in america, not letting any shitheads who just walk into your country and become defacto citizens is "closed borders"