So can we all finally admit that the american revolution was all in all a mistake...

So can we all finally admit that the american revolution was all in all a mistake, and it would have been better for the anglo peoples to stick together?

Or are americans still falling for government brainwashing?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States
thewisesloth.com/military-and-police/american-exceptionalism-fail/crimes-against-humanity-committed-by-the-u-s-government/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_war_crimes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>american revolution
it wasn't a revolution.

Honestly I don't know. The USA has a lot of problems to be sure, but would we be better as a weenie Canada jr? No way. Its not Canada who saved the world in WWI, WWII, or the Cold War. Its not Canada who drives world innovation. The UK would have cramped our growth the same way they cramp Canada's (and their own).

Wouldn't mind rejoining the monarchy today though, democracy is a meme.

>american revolution

It was devolution.

>dumb argument
>check flag
every fucking time

Isn't most of that external?

What would the problem with being another Canada Jr. be, really?

Not winning a pissing contest with russia? Not winning a pissing contest on the continent with german?
Not filling the country with random people?
Not propagandizing the Canadian and euro governments to let in people from all over the world too?

>be American
>don't want to pay taxes
>get help from FRANCE AND SPAIN to win your silly revolution
>get taxed right after

Yes. The American "revolution" was basically a chimp out because we had to pay back England for the war they saved us from. Not to mention that we had international backing that scared the Brits off, people here like to pretend that we did it all ourselves.

Not letting the South secede was also a fuckup. Then we destroyed their half of the country and let uneducated slaves run free as punishment, the damage of which will probably never recover.

>Its not Canada who drives world innovation.

It's not America either. All America does is recruit foreign talent. 90% of "your" innovation is driven by immigrants. Kinda like how you'd never win any nobel prizes if it weren't for Jews.

classic american humor

ya but now they could actually have a say on who gave them taxs you dumb bong

More of a revolution than yours, pierre. You guys had a "revolution" which overthrew an oppressive monarchy and replaced it with....another monarchy (thats called regime change, friend).

The American Revolution was truly revolutionary in every sense of the world.

>What would the problem with being another Canada Jr. be, really?
We'd be irrelevant and ineffectual on the world stage.

>Not winning a pissing contest with russia?
If the USA hadn't won that "pissing contest with Russia" all of Europe and much of the New World would look just like how Eastern Europe looks today. South Korea would look like North Korea, France would look like Poland, we'd both look like Cuba.

> Not winning a pissing contest on the continent with german?
Millions more people would be killed and endless wars on the European continent would continue endlessly.

>Not propagandizing the Canadian and euro governments to let in people from all over the world too?
People have always come in from "all around the world", day 1. Canada wouldn't even exist without global immigration

It was taxation without representation, Americans were being taxed but couldn't vote.

No. It wasn't a mistake. But I also don't believe King George's rule to be tyrannical, I believe he was in fact a good King. John Adams once referred to King George III as the most respectable man he had ever met.

>It's not America either.
Yeah it is, we are #1 in nobel prizes and scientific publications.

>All America does is recruit foreign talent.
Uh no shit, we are a nation of immigrants and have been since day 1. Freedom kind of has that effect on people. That's why Einstein said "fuck you" to Germany and became an American.

> 90% of "your" innovation is driven by immigrants.
I like how you put "your" in scare quotes like I (and every other American) isn't also from immigrant backgrounds (which Sup Forums also bants us about). That said most of our scientific papers and most of our nobel prizes are awarded to people who were born here.

>e are #1 in nobel prizes and scientific publications.

Thanks to Jews and foreign talent.

Kinda like how America wouldn't win a single medal at the Olympics if it weren't for black athletes.

This thread isn't about "americans," it's more about the well being of the anglo population.

Even at the worst point of WWII an alliance of the anglo countries (including america) would have had no chance of being beaten by germany.

Or fifty stupid different swimming competitions.

>Americans were being taxed but couldn't vote.
No one could fucking vote, here, America, or any of the other colonies.
It was still an aristocracy at that point.
No Taxation Without Representation is the 18th Century equivalent of Make America Great Again.

Also like how America couldn't have fought in WW2 without massive support from Russia, UK and France.

They had no Russian support in Vietnam, which is why they lost.

>Thanks to Jews and foreign talent.
Once again, America is made up of foreign talent. I'm Finnish, German, French, Irish, Italian, etc etc. Yes, the fact that we are a nation of immigrants is a huge strength.

>Kinda like how America wouldn't win a single medal at the Olympics if it weren't for black athletes.
And? Are you bitter that America has the strength of diversity? The end result is that we are the smartest, most athletic, most influential, strongest nation of all.

And before you bleb about whatever, yes, diversity has challenges of its own. But if you do it well you have a thing of beauty aka the US of A.

>I'm Finnish, German, French, Irish, Italian, etc etc

The meme is REAL!

I notice a distinct lack of "british" in there.

This is a thread about anglo people, go back to eating your burger.

They could vote after the Revolutionary War though (white male landowners could anyway).

America wouldn't have been America if we were stuck as Canada jr. Look how small and sad Canada is compared to the USA. In spite of having more land and just as much natural resources. Your growth was stifled. Even now Canada is dependent on trade from the USA in a way that the USA is not towards Canada. We were allowed to grow and fight to get to the top. WWII or the Cold War didn't need 2 Canadas. They needed the USA.

Damn right the meme is real. You think memes fall out of the sky? You're the one talking about "immigrants" like it makes a difference.

More anglo than you, jean baptiste

And what was gained from that? Bigger missiles? Bigger cities? Bigger slums?

Jumping into wars on the other side of the world to protect random objectives?

We could have easily protected the UK and the colonies even into the 21st century with just the troops from the anglo colonies and a reduced US.

Sweetie we “lost” because the public didn’t want to fight the war any longer. US K/D ratio in Vietnam was almost 20/1.

Withdrawing is surrendering, you oaf. Which is a lose state. America has lost almost every single war it has ever been in.

I never said we didn’t lose you dumb chi.

>America has lost almost every single war it has ever been in.

Laughably incorrect

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States

Random nameless conflicts called "war" don't count. And the Barbary War and 1812 were objective failures, but are presented as a tie.

>It was taxation without representation
Which is exactly what you have now.
>Americans were being taxed but couldn't vote
Your votes are meaningless. In the previous American presidential election, the person with the most votes didn't win the seat of power. You have no representation, only corporations do.

Whiter than you, Muhammad

BS

US Victories:
>Revolutionary War
>Chickamunga War
>NW Indian War
>Quasi-War
>First Barbary War
>Tecumseh's War
>Creek War
>Second Barbary War
>First Seminole War
>Texas Indian War
>Arikara War
>Winnebago War
>Black Hawk War
>Second Seminole War
>Mexican-American War
>Cayuse War
>Apache Wars
>Puget Sound War
>Rogue River Wars
>Third Seminole War
>Yakima War
>Second Opium War
>Navajo Wars
>First and Second Cortina War
>Paiute War
>Civil War
>Yavapai Wars
>Dakota War of 1862
>Colorado War
>Shimonoseki War
>Snake War
>Red Cloud's War
>Modoc War
>Red River War
>Las Cuevas War
>Great Sioux War of 1876
>Buffalo Hunters' War
>Nez Perce War
>Bannock War
>Cheyenne War
>Sheepeater Indian War
>Victorio's War
>White River War
>Yaqui Wars
>Spanish-American War
>Philippine-American War
>Border War
>Bluff War
>WWI
>Posey War
>WWII
>Dominican Civil War
>War in South Zaire
>Tanker War
>Gulf War
>Bosnian War
>Kosovo War
>Iraq War
>Libyan Civil War

Stalemates/Compromises
>War of 1812
>Aroostook War
>Utah War
>Powder River War
>Second Samoan Civil War
>Korean War

Ongoing
>War in Afghanistan
>War in North-West Pakistan
>American-led intervention in the Syrian Civil War
>Yemeni Civil War

Losses
>Russian Civil War
>Laotian Civil War
>Vietnam War
>Cambodian Civil War
>Lebanese Civil War
>Intervention in the Somali Civil War

We have lost (kinda) in some wars, no major ones that actually effect our quality of life or freedom. We've won every war that counts and won far far far more than we lost.

>Your votes are meaningless. In the previous American presidential election, the person with the most votes didn't win the seat of power. You have no representation, only corporations do.

Uh no, the person with the most electoral college votes did win. Aka Trump. If the American people wanted to we could hold a constitutional convention and change the rules for direct election of the president, but for now we all elect our electoral college representatives and these electoral college reps vote for the president. So yeah.

Out of interest, do Americans know which tax is being referred to in the no taxation spiel?
It was a levy on American tea exports, of which most of the founding fathers were selling to the old world.
It shouldn't take much to connect the dots about why the revolution happened.
It's also ridiculously pertinent today, because the exact same thing is happening again in the US right now.

>Look how small and sad Canada is compared to the USA
Look at how many wars and terrorist groups Canada has funded. The only reason your country is relevant on the world stage it due to its crimes against humanity.

Alright you dumb shit, lets just look at wars in which the US spend the most manpower

>Civil War
Win
>WWII
Win
>WWI
Win
>Vietnam
Loss
>Korean War
Win (only because you apparently want to consider 1812 a loss instead of a stalemate.)
>American Revolution
Win
>1812
Loss
>Mexican American War
Win
>Iraq/Afghanistan War
Ongoing, but successful invasion and overthrow of the government
>Philippine-American War
Win

You are wrong any way you phrase “America has lost almost every War it’s ever been in”.

>The state of Americans ITT

No, you dumb cunt: the person with the most votes didn't win. There is no arguing this. You are not living in a democracy and your corporate overlords are no different to the ruling monarchs your cancerous sperged out against in the past.

You have no representation and whatever legitimacy your revolution had has long since been made irrelevant. A nation of fucking fools.

What "crimes against humanity"? Like bailing the world out at multiple occasions?

We are relevant on the world stage for being the strongest nation (in hard and in soft nation), huge nation combining large population with 1st world standard of living and center of science.

>Civil War
>Win
PIc related.
>Iraq/Afghanistan War
>Ongoing, but successful invasion and overthrow of the government
Oh yeah, because that's worked out really well.

Trump had 304 electoral votes, Clinton had 227 electoral votes. Trump had the most votes.

If we wanted to use kind of a more direct system we could also vote to hold a constitutional convention and change that but we don't.

Civil War was a win for the US, a loss for the rebelling confederate states.

come on, we would also have a faggot president and shitty public care for poor fags, just like them

I would encourage you to go learn what a 'Civil War' is.

>What "crimes against humanity"
thewisesloth.com/military-and-police/american-exceptionalism-fail/crimes-against-humanity-committed-by-the-u-s-government/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_war_crimes

Get reading, parasite.

You have NO representation, moron. The electoral college does NOT represent the people and is NOT democratic. How many fucking times do you have to be told this? The person with the most votes didn't win and America is not a democracy.
>but we don't.
Because you CAN'T, you dense cunt. You have no power over your government and it's corporate overlords.

Why did they invade Iraq/Afghanistan again?

You are a moron, they were rebelling against the US govt. They lost. Same as when we rebelled against the Brit govt (most powerful empire in human history) and won.

iraq: WMD of course. we found them and it was a huge success overall.
afghanistan no idea i forgot but probably for a good reason too

Muh WMDs and 9/11.

The United States of America did in fact win the Civil War. If Scotland attempted to split off from the UK, and the rest of the UK marched up there and pushed their shit in, that’s be a win for the UK.

>The electoral college does NOT represent the people and is NOT democratic.

Yeah it does, every state is assigned a certain number of electoral voters which corresponds to the number of seats said state holds in Congress. The people of every state choose who they want to give their electoral votes to and if they want to split their electoral votes (ie Nebraska).

>Get reading, parasite.
OK so we are only influential because a handful of times where we killed some civilians (even then mostly by accident afaict). Hmmmmm nah.

Hussein was a monster and a tyrant and anyone who denies this is whitewashing history.

Same with Taliban.

>The United States of America did in fact win the Civil War.

It ended up with hundreds of thousands of dead Americans, so it actually was a win for the entire world.

t. Still practices torture in guantanamo bay

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

How come Canada gets no heat for being a bunch of fat fuck mixed race people who think they're European while we get shit on for it?

It's a stretch of the definition. A revolution is a Civil War that succeeded.
A Civil War that failed is not a revolution, and thus you'd have to jump through some mental hoops to call one a 'win'.

Tortures terrorists not innocent civilians, Hussein would have no qualms raping a mans wife in front of him and if he said anything have the man shot. I don't agree with torture btw but you can't compare the two.

>How come Canada gets no heat for being a bunch of fat fuck mixed race people who think they're European while we get shit on for it?

>majority of voters vote for candidate A
>candidate B gets sworn in
>"w-we're a democracy!"

lüüüüüüüüüüüül

They don't do anything, so they attract less hate.

Haha nice

i'd waterboard your castro loving commie faggot leader. he belongs in guantanamo.

love how these types of threads turn into a USA vs the world scenario.

I absolutely can compare them. Just because your enemy does something bad, it doesn't mean you can too.

Nah its literally a win. In all the history books its the USA vs. the CSA. They tried to break off from us and form a new slavetopia. And we kicked their asses.

>Americans WILL pretend that the invasion of Iraq was a moral crusade, and not an invasion inspired by their Saudi overlords who decided they wanted Iraq's oil

>imagine being so insecure you have to prep your """"war victories"""" score with with dozens of minor skirmishes with natives and other petty squabbles

The aussie is some relegious arab guy btw.

I think you're confused. I'm not disputing that Americans are garbage people.

>Trump had 304 electoral votes, Clinton had 227 electoral votes. Trump had the most votes.

How are Euros so dense???

All of war is "bad". Life is "bad". "Bad" stuff happens. There are absolutely degrees of bad though and hte USA isn't perfect but we are the best there is by far and if you'd prefer living under the Taliban or Hussein that's your business.

We've had many Civil Wars here, but we'd never say the UK won any of them.

It’s still a victory for the US. There is no other way to call it

>defeat
>Stalemate
Both would be incorrect as the US achieved all their goals in the war by successfully putting down the rebellion and didn’t compromise on anything.

>saved the world
L m a o

Ok good for you you dumb Brit you also never learn about the Revolutionary war in school which you lost.

>There is no other way to call it
That's the point, there is no calling it. It happened, one side neat the other, but no one wins in a Civil War.
And I'm not trying to be metaphorical there, I'm being literal. Killing your own countrymen is not winning.

Have fun living in a world ruled by the Nazis and/or the Soviets. That will put the whole "evil USA' nonsense into perspective.

>Ok good for you you dumb Brit you also never learn about the Revolutionary war in school which you lost.

Sometimes I forget that I'm posting with Americans, and not proper humans.

When they broke off of us (declare independence and start shooting up American forts), they stopped being our countrymen. Then we kicked their asses and reclaimed their land and people as ours.

>Then we kicked their asses and reclaimed their land and people as ours.
Apparently thats how the muttening started

Declaring independence means nothing if you lose and no other countries recognise your Independent state.

Do you deny it? Most Brits will freely admit that they never learn about Revolutionary War.

Only Israel and Saudi Arabia*

>Killing your own countrymen is not winning.

They were not countrymen while they were in active rebellion. They were traitors. It isn’t that hard of a concept to grasp.

Japan is currently one of our closest allies, but we were not killing “Our allies” when we fought them in WW2.

It means you need to get your butt kicked thats for sure, and the USA won. Get over it.

>nazi nigger trying to hard craving attention but everyone is ignoring him
lmao

Of course I deny it.
No, the Revolution War is not really taught in detail at school.
But the suffusion of Americans into world culture, and the fact that you guys never stop talking about as if it was the most important thing that ever happened means that pretty much everyone in the world knows about it.

What a shit thread. I laugh at non-American Untermensch
t. 10/10 tall perfect blend of Europe with 10/10 Aussie Housewife who wants nothing more to serve me

Considering the USA is the most important nation in the world, and the Revolutionary War is how we came to exist, you can easily say the Revolutionary War is one of the most important events molding the modern world. The UK was directly involved and you don't even learn about it in school. British education.

No and Canadians will always be a bunch of cucks

>ITT

>What a shit thread. I laugh at non-American Untermensch
>t. 10/10 tall perfect blend of Europe with 10/10 Aussie Housewife who wants nothing more to serve me

Your meme picture really hurts my feelings.

Damn 7/11 my feelings are REALLY hurt now :(

Delete