Admit it, you'll love to live in the United States

Admit it, you'll love to live in the United States.

>shart stamps

yes, but far from am*ricans

Depends, it's great if you're rich otherwise no fucking thank you.

>Admit it, you'll love to live in the United States.
no

No. I hate consumerist culture.

I lived in the US for about a year. In my opinion I would rather not live there.

>hates consumerist
>his flag is a brand of toothpaste

Aquafresh everybody

I'm from a 3rd world country and I would decline.

Thats good because we don't need anymore leafless canadians here anyway

No, really no. I can't live outside Russian culture, I think I'll die in alien environment.
Your country is very specific, not everyone can fit in it.

no healthcare, shitty education, shitty entertainment, medias that don't even care to hide their propaganda, two times the amount of crimes, high earthquake risk zones, high tornado risk zones, high volcano risk zones, fluoride in the water, government spying on you 24/7, ATF can kill my dogs, police can't wait to shoot me, no free education, higher cancer rates, higher obesity rates, lack of ancient history, worse literature, more modern arts museum than actual art museum and my 10% of my taxes used to defend israel ?
nah i'm good

that's actually not as true as you think

>Imagine being so consumerist you look at flags and see brands

unironically this

Excellent point El Salvador.

I'm not interested in dying because a cop wanted to play Simon says.

>infrastructure (other than for cars) is shit
>worker unions are shit
>everything privatized
>no freedom to roam, only way to experience nature is going on the AT&T® Yellowstone National Park Trail-n-Go!™ tour with designated photo locations
>getting sick would make me homeless due to crippling debt owed to Goldstein General Hospital
>getting shot on a daily basis

can't tell if these posts are ironic or no
the US honestly sounds like hell
i don't want to work two jobs so i can pay my student debt
i don't want to live around crazy trans fat people yelling on me because i'm white, i don't want to buy at fucking walmart
tb h life is good where i am

>tfw I will never experience being able to shart everywhere I want

Give green card

>imagine being too poor to understand the joke

وين سكنت؟

im american and i dont want to fucking be here

Can't tell if these posts are ironic or not ?

The US honestly sounds like hell. I don't want to work two jobs just so I can pay my student debt.
I also don't want to live around crazy trans fat people yelling at me because I'm white. Nor do I want to depend on fucking Walmart for groceries and other necessities.

T b h life is good where i am

it would be better than living here, but if i had a choice then i would choose europe.

I would
Gib green card pls

It is easy for many Americans to say this, we don't know anything more.
Growing up my family's income was consistently below the poverty line but I wouldn't wish to have grown up anywhere else. I love my region and its people and our traditions. I live in the same area my family settled after they took the Wilderness Trail over 200 years ago and I would never want to leave.

I don't think foreigners would want to live here but I would do anything to make them feel welcome if they did.

idk all my mates are here

أوهايو

TOP EBIN:D

The net neutrality affair doesn't seem to be affecting you burgers too much, anything of note happening that may help me believe otherwise?

uuhm sorry sweetie that's intellectual property you just stole here

it will take at least a year for net neutrality to *potentially* be repealed. still has to go through congress, only the FCC decided to support repealing it.

Russia is already europe

The effects of not having Net Neutrality isn't going to happen right away. Just wait for a couple of years and you'll see the effects.

USA is big enough, with enough different areas that most anyone could find a place to be happy here.

Question is, how do we stop our decline? How do we stop the spread of the anti-white movement? And how do we keep these big government Republicans and Democrats in the federal government from turning our country into a shit hole?

And what are you going to do

I will love to? When am I moving?

you shave your leg and should be ashamed

You can work you way through school working at McDonalds and graduate with zero debt.
>crazy trans fat people yelling
Never seen this or heard about it
>Nor do I want to depend on fucking Walmart
Don't go there, I don't

30years ago, yes.

today and in the future? no

You should be ashamed of your ape hirsutism, hippolyte

I was being facetious mostly, and I assume the frog was too, but I'm sorry the american lifestyle and outlook is incredibly bleak in my eyes.

I lived in your country 30 years ago, it was great.
Now today, not sure.

yeah I feel the same.

:333333333333

I did, I was happy to leave

not at all

He is an ugly gay horsefaced fuck with white died hair

I'd love to visit it, but living in a country with 13k murders a year isn't really my thing.

>horsefaced
?

white died hair are cool at least
shaving your legs is fucking gay though

Sup Forums is a website dedicated to facilitating the discussion of Japanese media. If you hate consumerist culture, find a different fucking website, moron.

I really did like it, at the time it seemed like the best country on earth, couldn't imagine much better.
A few too many rules and regulations, but that's it.
The only countries I can think of now that I went to that might be better off then they were 30 years ago are Czech Republic, and Poland.

Maybe in some states, but for the most part i rather not

I'd rather live here desu

No, what the fuck? I like my personal freedom, would only live in Europe (except UK)

If only you could convince the rest of them

baby boomers ruined my country just like they did ruin yours.

we call them 68er

Tbqh, it is a good place for a better career (finance, engineering, academia, etc) but I would probably want to live somewhere else.

I would still say NYC, Boston, Chicago, Philly, DC, SF, and Seattle are kinda decent. Purely because public transportation is an actual thing there and it's not some random big urban sprawl like in Los Angeles or South Florida. Yet, those cities are not 10/10. More like 6-7/10 because those cities let niggers in downtown/city center. Niggers are probably worse creatures than Syrian rapefugees and Americans have to do something about them.

I will probably move to Dubai or Abu Dhabi for $$ then to Singapore or Hong Kong once I can get a decent job in one of those places......

amerimutts btfo by el salvador

memes aside, the UK is a comfy place to live

>the UK is a comfy place to live
Even places like Birmingham? Never been there but sounds like one of the most depressing places from what I heard

Even shitholes like Birmingham aren't /that/ bad. They're still infinitely better than US shitholes

This place is shit. It’s all a fucking facade.

I don't even want to visit that shithole.

I'm going to Bath this week. The UK is comfy as fuck.

No sane human should want to live in fat retarded muttistan

What are some good places in the UK? To me, Edinburgh and Bristol seem nice (from what I've heard)

>I don't want to work two jobs just so I can pay my student debt.
If you have an average IQ and apply yourself in high school it's very easy to pay for college with scholarships/grants. I know several people who got full rides and never paid a dime for anything. The problem is we decided that EVERYONE needs to go to college, so now are universities are filled with people who honestly aren't cut out to be there.
>I also don't want to live around crazy trans fat people yelling at me because I'm white.
All of that SJW shit happens in like the same 5 cities. Everyone else in the country thinks they're insane.
>Nor do I want to depend on fucking Walmart for groceries and other necessities.
Then buy your groceries at Publix? Or Kroger? Walmart isn't the only store chain in the country.

*our

I'm a little drunk.

Yeah id migrate there, they're introducing tax here anyways.