ITT: racism kino

ITT: racism kino

twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/866436920859078656

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/866436920859078656
ask.fm/AbigaileXxx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing would make me happier than if ever single nigger and half nigger in this country died in an instant.

Talcum X would still be alive.

Damn Raimi, isn't this a movie for kids?

>twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/866436920859078656
everyone on twitter is mocking this woman for saying "get out of my country", but why is this wrong? Why is it not okay for white people to have a country? Why are white countries up for grabs by anyone, meanwhile Mexico stays Mexican.

It's proof the universe is a giant shithole that nigs and the other trash even exist. if they all just dropped dead, the world would be literally 10000000000X better.

It's like the universe hates us.

I bet they feel the same about you.

same lol

It's not her country. If you really feel this way then go back to England where your ancestors are from.

But if all whites died, the country would descend into a third world hell hole--Detroit write large, prob worse than Detroit.

If all non-whites died, crime, unemployment, all other social problems would be reduced by 90-95%. So the two scenarios aren't comparable.

Those other countries, like Mexico, ARE up for grabs. The difference is that everywhere that isn't run by white people is a fucking shithole and you don't WANT to live there.

So the foreigners will all just flock to the Promised Land (aka anywhere whites are in power) until they bitch and complain and shit it up until it's no better. Hell, so many are coming here that in 20 years Mexico might start looking nice.

>people are gonna get more angered over this than they did with the Manchester attack.

you have to go back

But then people in England should go back to Gaul, Belgium, northwest Germany, Denmark, etc.

Because she doesn't work the land. She is employed at best.

but if we all have to go back to the lands that our ancestors came from, then where to the Mexicans go? Where do the Brazilians go? Where do the Japanese go? Do we all just go back to Africa, assuming you believe that "out of Africa" theory bullshit?

Same desu. Apart from football, I'm not sure their use in this day and age.

It's time to leave reddit.

Latino here, protip to talcum x we don't care

Only beta ones in commiefornia get offended and shit. I'd laugh my ass off at getting called spicy

But that post is true.

Do you have an argument that either claim is wrong? Remove all non-whites--social problems drastically reduce. Remove all whites--civilization is completely destroyed.

This is rhetorical of course. We both know you can't begin to refute these claims.

so if you work the land, then it's your country?

If I have a farm out in Texas, I can tell spics to get out of my country?

>polite Latino man
>video starts right when she's cursing him, not showing what he might have done before

It's wrong because it's mean.

How do we know these videos aren't staged. All it takes is one white person, one brown person and a camera phone.

black americans are the worst, they have this culture where they believe everyone owes them an apology

¿que chingados? odio a las güeras ahora!

No its not. You are over-simplifying social problems because you can't understand the greater picture.

everyone and their grandma knows that speaking spanish in public = talking shit about people

mayate, chino, guero and gringo will be peppered in there

Yes.

The Manchester """attack""" only happened because of white racism, bigotry, and intolerance.

What influence do you think uploading that image has?

Well, they are right

this

seems too perfect that someone caught the moment right on camera the moment it happened and the woman is oblivious to being filmed

whiny nigger piece of shit blocked me.

>people will also ignore that taxi mudslimes kidnapped 14 kids and were pretending to help them get home for free

it was a different time

t. I learned everything about African Americans from Sup Forums

Americans in general are horrible pieces of shit.

ask.fm/AbigaileXxx

>Hi Abigaile, i loved your BBC scenes. How did you experience it? Was it more erotic or less erotic to you ?Is it something any girl should try ?
>Nobody should try it. Its addictive... Once black never go back.

BBC is LITERALLY addictive to white women. They absolutely CANNOT resist it. What the fuck. I thought it was just memes.

>bitch tries to get her husband into a fight
>cuck of a husband to scared to do anything

Cool, can't we just come to terms with the fact that different cultures and ethnicities aren't compatible to live together?

did you not have any niggers in your school or something???

>all those cuts
A bit fishy.

Nope, dats rayciss

>I din du nuffin, officer.

Racism begets racism user. If you treat other races like shit. Then they are going to treat you like shit.

Im not taking opinions on from a fake black guy

*prepped