Now that we know Mike is kind of a pleb due to all the recent ''Half in the Bags''...

Now that we know Mike is kind of a pleb due to all the recent ''Half in the Bags'', do you still take the Prequel reviews as seriously?

I haven't watched RLM in months

hi jay

I've watched every RLM at least twice. Excellent friend simulator desu

>relying on ugly fat fucks you don't know to tell you if you liked a movie or not
I will never understand the popularity of online "reviewers"

Honestly yeah like in the video itself the points make sense but the logical end result was Force Awakens so it would have been best if there had been no videos or Star Wars sequels at all

well the prequels were shit so yes

even if he's a pleb, all his points on the plinkett prequel reviews are still valid

Yes. I believe that the prequel reviews are works of art but Mike either sold out or lost his taste/talent sometime between the prequel reviews and the TFA reviews. I wouldn't even blame him that much if he sold out. Nowadays everyone just wants free content from you on the internet. If Disney shows up and is willing to give you enough money to be comfortable for the rest of your life, and most of your fans will never give you a dollar, well...

You don't get it. The point of watching reviews isn't to find out whether you should see the movie or not, or whether you should like it or not. Reviews are an art form in their own right. The point of watching reviews is to enjoy the art form of reviewing, and maybe to learn something.

He is a pleb, bust his Prequel reviews are spot on.

Just like George Lucas, he hit gold without actually aiming for.

his Cop Dog is wrong tho

>I believe that the prequel reviews are works of art

LEL

>rogue one is shit nostalgia pandering but force awakens is exactly what I wanted because I already memed JJ abrams would be good for the part!

Can I get a succinct gestalt as to his recent pleb-tier opinions? I stopped watching and unsubbed from patreon when the hope awakens or whatever it was called review came out.

>I stopped watching and unsubbed from patreon when the hope awakens or whatever it was called review came out.
Good man

>the art form of reviewing
Is this b8?

Not at all. You seriously don't think reviews can be art? Why?

Because I don't care enough about what someone I've never met thinks about something they had literally zero hand in creating and have never created.

Then why do you read Sup Forums posts and comments?

It's simple.

Mike Stoklasa has become the very thing he once ridiculed. Look at the Avatar review for instance; he spends 90 minutes going on about Cameron's blatant pandering to the lowest common denominator, marveling (no pun intended) at Cameron's proficiency for manipulating the audience to make them feel how he wants them to feel, how he wants them to think.

Fast forward a couple of years later. Jurassic World is released -- its heavily established to be a soft reboot operating on the hype of faux-nostalgia and Pratt's recent Guardians of the Galaxy success.

Mike loves it. Hits all the right buttons. Really gets his inner manchild going. He basically reveres the film to Jay Bauman's utter disgust.

This is the first sign of Stoklasa's downfall, his immediate descent into the anti-thesis of Mr. Plinkett. He's become lazy, brainwashed, unwittingly indoctrinated into the modern Hollywood machine sculpted by the likes of Disney executives.

It's October 2015. Disney gets in touch with Red Letter Media. They offer him a deal he simply can't refuse; he's instructed to praise Disney's numbered Star Wars episodes while taking critical albeit nonsensical liberties with the standalone films, all the while consistently spewing a casual commitment to every Marvel film that is released. Mike and his goons are heavily compensated for this, successfully turning the likes of the internet's pseuds into DDs (Disney Dudes).

The real enemy isn't Collider, or Loot Crate boxes.

It's Mike Stoklasa.

Do you consider Sup Forums posts and comments art?

Yes.

>he's instructed to praise Disney's numbered Star Wars episodes while taking critical albeit nonsensical liberties with the standalone films, all the while consistently spewing a casual commitment to every Marvel film that is released
This plan seems pretty contradictory. Why would you pay someone to do this as opposed to having them just praise all Disney movies?

Not him, but you really need a break from this place

I don't know how to respond to that.

>"I'm 86 years old; I don't have time to watch 4 hour reviews on 2 hour movies."

-William Shatner

RLM on suicide watch.

are you watching the stream too?

They're streaming now and they just talked about it:

>I'm not interested
Wow, truly an epic BTFO.

The first plinkett review came out 8 years ago

They will never not be great.

what'd they say?

i dont understand why anyone takes anything they say seriously. i've had people tell me to watch the RLM reviews instead of actually making an argument.

why? they're literally just a group of normie friends getting drunk and discussing a movie they just saw.
why the fuck do people always take their opinions as the final say on if a movie is good or not? and if you dare disagree it's blasphemous.

Do you think that comedy is an art form? Many fortune comments are comedy.

they applauded his candor

Whats this, a fair statement in this shithole?
Couple of beersucking slobs talking about movies seen as they are fallen demigods or some kind.
>how come they don't say what I am thinking about the movie??? what a bunch of plebs!!

This