I'll post a series of images and you tell me how they make you feel

I'll post a series of images and you tell me how they make you feel.

makes me think

mes me think we missed a few

Horny.

i have no feelings for them.

happy

lol
Same shit is going on in Eastern Ukraine and nobody cares
Why should I care about them?

Shouldn't have built with Karmod.

This is your handiwork, kikeberg. You should be proud.

Next one.

They should definately use more white phosphorus on these nogs

Happy.

His bike sucks

Happy
Muh greatest ally

How am I supposed to be happy when I see that our bombs can't even cook kebab?

>Defending muslims
>Especially muslims who prop up a terrorist organization to govern them, and teach their children to kill
Fuck off Aussie cunt.

makes me feel like we should've dropped more.

terrified don't let Islam in your country

I am not in a NATO country. I don't feel any responsibility or empathy towards dirty, stinking, rag heads.

made me genuinely chuckle

Makes me wonder why they can't build decent houses

Why is that fucking kid still alive, damn OP this picture makes me really sad....

Makes me wonder who's building and rebuilding these towns.

this

Why can't the Palestinians at least rebuild though? Palestinians still live in the ruins of buildings that were blown up a decade ago. Are they ever going to rebuild their homes or just whine like faggots?

GREAEDEST ALLY

Wouldn't the terrorist have blown up those other four guys on that track anyway if he was spared?

Next one. What if that was your son?

Bitches never stop nagging ffs!

Smug

dont throw rubble at your friends now!

>The West created this mess.

>It was you who divided up the land.

>It was you who put in the puppet governments.

>It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

>It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

>It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

>It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

>It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

>It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

>It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

>It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

>It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

>It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

>It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

>It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

>It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

>It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad

Makes me think about starting a construction company in Syria for dems government contracts and sheiiit

>AHMED, I TOLD YOU TO KILL THE JEW, NOT RUN FROM THEM!

Literally nothing.

You are the provider now son. Go to Germoney and get a job.

> muslim son

nah

I mean, it might make me sad for a day or two?

Now if it was my wife's son, then we might be getting somewhere.

my son would not be muslim/arab in the first place and if he were, he'd be dead by now.

Muslim apologist detected.

This is literally the single shittiest meme I've ever seen and you should be shamed ans spit on.

>Muh West

It's the Jews in control of the West senpai
Hitler tried to prevent all of this
There's a reason why they said the world would fall into complete despair and dystopia if they lost

Those pants.... that guy would totally be getting thrown off a roof if he was in ISIS territory.

Dead mudpeople mean nothing. They ARE nothing. And not just to me. To most of the world

Muslim. Jew. No one cares. You're nothing. Dirt.

Horny.

I desperately wish this would happen, but the West is too cucked to allow it.

>maybe letting those hamas guys use our basement as their hideout was a bad idea

you cook it, you eat it sandniggers

makes me feel like: fuck borders n shit, so heart breaking

Fuck off with this overcooked pasta.

Yes, now lets use that same logic to use collateral damage on everyone in the middle east.

Who fucking cares about a bunch of sandnogs, the sensible option would be to destroy them all so we can take their oil without having to pretend that we care about them in any way.

the only sad thing is the Western Soldiers who died because of said ragheads.

Next one. This youngster might have gone on to cure cancer, but instead his potential was cut short.

looks like some aussies are slowly moving away from the shitposting and thrive in the asshurt

this makes me tear up

I don't understand how they could have survived

To the People as individuals i feel pitty and empathy, its heartbreaking to lose a member of your family and/or your home. As a rationalist, i feel nothing at all, realy. This is the outcome of their toxic idiology and their blindness towards logical thinking and recless behavior. In the end, these are the People who come to the western world and drive lories into crowds, chop up people in trains with axes or blow themselfes up. All in the Name of their god. They dont realy seem to care so why should i?

Wow, Trudeau. So deep.........

Kek that shits faf

just carpet bomb them and we'll take over the place. In case they feel like something is wrong just scream anti-semitism.

>by parents who decided to give money to people who fire rockets into neighboring cities

>This youngster might have gone on to cure cancer

Carpet bomb your motherfucking ass bitch.

WHY DID YOU LOSE MOTHERFUCKER WHY DID YOU LOSE WW2

The only good haji is a dead one. Prove me wrong.

Protip: you can't.

With the facilities shown here;
and here;
Right?

Made me think of maine coon cats

I feel nothing. And I am deeply concerned by that.

oops

Don't be a bitch.

We've already done so much in Syria, Egypt and Libya for you. We can barely do much more.

He would have grown up to rape Germans and flatten frogs.

Pretty much this.

you've been our greatest ally, surely this would be nothing compared to what you've already done for us.

Premature detonation?

wow Sup Forums you're so edgy and cool.

Gas them.

Next one. How many more innocent lives will be taken at the hands of the Assad regime?

Should I feel something?

All I see is the end result of indulging muslim nature.

Thanks Obama

as much as possible, for the good of the world.

It's not really edgy. You reap what you sew. Simple as that.

I saw the video of the 12 year old getting beheaded last week.

I can no longer feel.

>rebuild
>Israel bombs it again

I feel a smug sense of satisfaction, what do I win?

Let God sort them out

>Laugh and Praise at the death of arabs
>Immigration is literally white genocide

at least be consistent.

Assad had the one government that probably most protected minority religions and communities in the ME.
You can thank the rebels for that.

I didnt lose ww2, i wasnt born then. And neither were you. In return, i could ask you why you were cooperating with the jewish troops to stop the liberationmovement?

Its unfair to blame the forces that put up a fight against the entire World.

Their destruction is beautiful because of Allah is real. He let this happen. Checkmate.

Islam is one hell of a religion ain't it.

The one with the kid coming back to see his entire house completely demolished, and the shocked, confused, and angry expression on his face always get to me

Sometimes I understand why Palestinians chose violence. None of us can really understand how they feel, until we live a reality like that

Assad is the only one fighting ISIS.

that place could become a solar power mine if only a western none cultist society claimed it

You can thank Obama and Hillary for this, OP.

That's right, best friend Tabithabdullla. They are simply not to be underestimated.

>His bike

>innocent lives taken by the Assad regime
>by the Assad regime

OOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY