Unlike the first picture, in which the "labia" was posed for linking from Facebook...

>Unlike the first picture, in which the "labia" was posed for linking from Facebook, the second one exhibits how badly Chris is handling what could evolve into a life-threatening problem— he is shown spreading the wound as if it was a vagina. It's even been contemplated that the panty pads he's been purchasing[1] are used to absorb pus leaking from the abscess, which would deteriorate its condition and cause further friction to the wound.

For all the trolling people from Sup Forums did, apparently none of it even compares to the damage caused by him being influenced by tumblr style leftists, which ironically seem to be the only people actually trying to help him.

What do you think Sup Forums?

Is CWC gonna fuckin die soon because he refuses to accept the reality that the infected gash on his taint from a piercing isnt a vagaina that grew spontaneously from watching tranny hypnosis youtube videos?

Holy fuck these pictures on the bottom, holy shit this is fucked

sonichu.com/cwcki/Un-clit_2.0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QefqJ7YhbWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

w-wew

Eeeh I stopped caring about CWC when he assaulted that game stop assistant.

So he now is a women, including MtF surgery and got an live-threatening infection when he got a "clit" piercing?

No, he still has his balls. He got the taint piercing as a sort of placeholder until he got his vagina.

F

>the evolution of Christine

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

why, God?

God here, wasn't me.

I've been visiting this site longer than I would like to admit, and the obsession with this sick man is some of the most disgusting shit to have ever spawned here.

What is the difference between cutting off the tip of your dick and getting a vagina into your taint

poor poor man.

>It's a late night Chris Chan general
time to get comfy

>His recent liked videos.
He went full retard on this Hypnosis shit.
Chris probably played all of them at once and started thinking he was a god

I feel physically ill. Is he just letting it fester, or does he actually try to sculpt it with a blade?

I don't want to open the wiki page and see more of this. Surely it must be very painful and make it hard for him to even walk.

holy fuck

Medfag here, this could actually kill Chris. These kinds of abscesses need to be cleaned and treated, or the infection will spread until the point where the wound becomes septic. It's the kind of thing you start hacking parts off to deal with when it goes untreated, why obese people lose limbs etc.

He's actually going to die this time.

what hath God wrought?

>Chris probably played all of them at once and started thinking he was a god
crying

Fuck walking. How does he even sit?

Yeah hypnosis would do this
I assumed it was a doctor but what does it matter. Sometimes what my first post was about isn't done by doctors

Yeah

That looks pretty serious

He's fugged

Does autism render his pain receptors null? How is he not in constant agony? Someone, please, explain. I don't understand.

>CWC is going to die
2016. What a year.

It wasn't a doctor, no doctor would see a self inflicted infected taint piercing and not section 12 or commit this guy.

How many people do you think will attend his funeral?

When he probably fingers himself, he probably assume that's what a normal pussy smells like

his mom will forget to have one
nobody would come regardless

The most disturbing thing to come out of this blackhole of autism recently is that video of his mother where she's begging for donations from CWCville stalkers as Chris threatens to beat her to death with a Sonichu medallion from behind the camera.

imagine the scab that he rips off every day and lets the wound ooze puss into his undies

>He's actually going to die this time.

You can't do that if you've never really lived.

I almost feel bad for him. How old is he? Like 34? that's 34 years spent just existing. It'll probably be better for him at this point.

No in the sense at first of like this is totally normal now. So. Definitely not quite. Very sick and ill. Possibly possessed. I hope he can like um. Research how to fix that. And if not then commit himself

He better be cremated. You just know someone would dig up his grave to claim his autistic skull.

She just sits there lifeless and unblinking the whole video

He's adamant about his doctor, but he's also convinced that Sonichu and other fictional characters actually exist.

Couldn't that just mean he's been under the care of a fictional doctor he made up?

This is just darwinism taking its course, no big deal

FUCKING THIS

someone in virginia needs to a mental health warrant on his ass

anyone can do it but it would look better if you were a doctor or something like that

>my doctor looked at it
>he let me leave with this open wound and said it was fine

yeah sure thing bud

what a complete imbecile

Chris-chan is truly the gift that keeps on giving, I'd vote for Hillary just to see him made warden of the state and hope that the feds will prolong his agony with this festering abscess forever by using some super-secret treatments that will keep him alive without curing his sepsis

Wow never thought i would turn gay this quick.

His receptors are fucked up. Look up the Sonichu medallion. He had to have a special thing on it to keep the string from hurting him.

Magi-chan is a fine physician, I'll have you know

He probably dismisses the pain completely just as normal growing pains. Just imagine if he tries to put some dildos or something up in there and endure the unimaginable pain he suffers and he just brushes it off as something that every woman has to go through

Link?

No, but it does increase their tolerance to certain pains.

Dude there's not going to be a funeral. Barb is in debt. Cole Smithey did not even go to Bobs funeral and will not go to Chris's nor would he pay for it. Plus he doesnt even have money, its his wife who works. Chris and Barb do not have the money to even buy a coffin for either Barb or Chris, whoever goes first. 14BLC will end up being condemned due to the hoarding or repossessed by the mortgage holder, and Chris and barb will be sent away by the morgue for disposal, alone. This is the sad truth.

I just had to fucking read this post. God damn it.

i think this would be a fitting end to the chrischan saga

>as Chris threatens to beat her to death with a Sonichu medallion from behind the camera.

What the fuck

But I thought she sounded like she was barely able to even talk

it was fun destroying that mans life

How can I save chris chan so I can have him horrify me more at a later date I'm not ready for him to die

For the life of me i just can't understand how this guy lives with himself, i damn near want to pity him but at this point he's full blown autismo, think about it, you ever hat your life? Ever feel like you're flawed in society? Atleast you are not CWC

>It's actually just a flesh wound

He's gonna fucking die

He changed the day he went to see a doctor to the people that reached out to him

> He's actually going to die this time.

I think that is for the best.

>not knowing Chris is the true avant garde performance artist of our generation
It's a decades long performance. Truly amazing.

Pink elephant slain

Hate* fucking smartphones

YOU'VE ALREADY TAKEN TOO MANY, 2016, YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM.

I have an abcess next to my nipple, it's shrank a bit lately and is now probably 2-3mm in diameter (i'm taking into consideration skin thickness when feeling it- before it felt like i was touching a small grape)

it has shrunk from a larger size and never broke the surface.

i'm on my 6th day of a 10 day doxy cycle because my doctor suspected a skin infection when i lacerated my leg in a motocross accident, told me to start the cycle if it spread. it finally spread a bit and then the nipple abcess happened

>cycle: initiated

should i get this shit lanced if it persists past the cycle or just let it get re-absorbed over time like i suspect it will? i have a shit insurance plan so every visit is gonna cost me like $150 co-pay

my leg is healing perfectly and has zero signs of infection now

i am probably a staph carrier as i've gotten surface infections before but my immune system managed to take them out in the past. that's why i waited until i saw little white dots popping up at a distance from my leg scrape to start poppin' doxy.. over use of antibiotics is just as bad as being infected.

ugh, just checked it and it feels more like a little cylinder than a little bead, hope it's not tunneling

also, thank god for chris. i feel bad for him but i've helped a few aspies in my real life by showing them the full trainwreck and pushing them to do the exact opposite of anything he would do

Hes not just going to die. Thats too simple. He's literally going to rot because he thinks that sissy hypno videos he's watched have actually grown a vagina on his body

Ever wondered how he gets off?

mmmm...that boipucci is coming in nicely! I'd love to stick my meat in there and give it a test run!

>Panties to absorb the pus from Chris' taint wound

Not even the infamous "Julay" video shook me up that badly.

What could he possibly have done with his life differently?

This, being where it is, there won't be no hacking off, best case scenario, when it spreads to his guts he has to get intestines, and maybe other organs removed, that's if he is gonna survive at all.

I think Chris would be better off in the afterlife and watching his spiral into taint necrosis and death would make for great, entertaining content but I feel like its my human, ethical obligation to save someone's life as long as they aren't complete abject monsters, I'm torn Sup Forums.

Please link, that sounds like some kind of Buffalo Bill snuff film.

how come that this guy was never sectioned to a mental health ward long ago?

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

god fucking help me

That's terrible. What a wretched '''human''' being.

I'm sure there are oodles of people on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and kiwi that would love to take credit for destroying CWCs life.

Nobody really can, though. He destroyed his own life, with the help of his fucked up parents. Heck, even the lesbians that pushed him to do the surgery have probably destroyed his life more than any internet troll ever has.

Could we mass flag the channel? Chris is a retard but he shouldn't die in such a retarded, preventable way

Please don't
PLEASE DON'T

Might i interject as to the possibility of his not just going to a fucking doctor for a proper reassignment? How much of a Mr(s) Garrison do you need to be to carve yourself your own gunt

that isn't him unless he's managed to dig his way into his urethra

crazy people are considered normal now and the sane people are the ones locked up in gulag wards

>This is what it takes for someone to die of stupidity in our society
If you step back it really is amazing how safe we've made things, the fact that Chrischan can even survive this long

When that wound gets too bad and an organ pops out he will probably think he's having a baby.

Because being trans isn't a mental illness :^)

This is why we need nuclear holocaust.

what is the difference from those trannies who get their dicks sown inside out and him?

a life commitment

what the fug. did he just discard the jewelry and decide it's a vagina?

Ą̵̥̟͎̲̩͉̮̲͎͍͖̭̯̹͜͟͞ͅH̛̪̱̗̦̼͇̟̫̬͙̙ͅH̨̹̖̮͖̼̞̗͎̪̮̟̹̀̀ͅH͔͈͓͕̩̰̱̱̗̹̣̩̟̜̕͘Ḩ̴̧҉̢̹̭̼͖̩͙̠͚͕Ḩ̴̢̦̥͚̯̀H͢҉̫̫̲͍͎̥̘̪̩̗̺͓̜̠̲̬̦̜͞H̗͖̩̣̀͢H̢̨͠҉̱͇̖͕͟

K̷̻̼̤̪̠̤̲͎̮̭͔͠I̮̱͙̪̺̖̯̥̩͖̤̬̺̱̣̠͙̹͎͘͡L̶̸͏̝̟͓̣̲̳̞͚̖͔͚̺͉͉͈͢͟L̲̠͈̭̳͍̙̖͎̞̭͇̻̭̲̀͞͝ ̴͇͔͉̟̳͢ͅͅM̷̬̖̭̞̮̗͈̯̝͔͔̪̦̭̩̖͞Ḙ͕̱̹̹̠̮͎̠̥͚̯̞̕͜

>David Bowie
>Prince
>Ali
>Alan Rickman
>Harambe

It's been a fucked up year

LINK PLEASE

oh god though what if i'm right

what if he dug his way into his urethra, shawshank redemption style

oh ngodddddddd

Ok.

Is this real? Is this Chris?

Hold off on getting it lanced unless it definitely gets bigger or starts hurting. Try alternating hot and cold packs to increase circulation to the area. Once you open that shit up you sign up for the possibilities of all sorts of complications. Above all listen to the doctor.

Do you think he has actually gone to a doctor? The wound appears to be growing and swelling from that one series of pics in this thread.

Could a doctor have lanced it open to let it breathe or something, and that's why it has gotten larger? Or is he just letting it rot?

>Transgender-ism is natural and healthy

So realistically speaking, how much time does he have if he doesn't see a doctor

>Last March, I've started simple with growing my breasts out with their Breast Growth Hormone track; it worked to my amazement at a full inch outward per week in about two months. I've also listened to change my nipples to teats, as well as begin producing breast milk.

> Also, related, from a separate track on another channel, I have eased and cured the worst of my autism too.

Clearly these hypnosis tracks are working.

I might've just converted to Christianity. And I thought I've truly seen it all, psycho-surgery, guro, everything: youtube.com/watch?v=QefqJ7YhbWQ

I never considered he might be visiting a sonichu doctor...holy fuck...

HAAHAHAHAHAA

Where did it all go so wrong?

He used to hate niggers and homos, and just wanted to stick his duck into his sweetheart