>5 nignogs approach us and start asking random questions
>begin looking at my friend's friend and calling her a lesbian
>my other friend says they're making her uncomfortable
>stand
>oldest dindu says "sit the fuck back down man"
>say "y-you should leave" in an unintimidating beta voice
>youngest dindu slaps the empty water bottle that I was holding out of my hand
>advance on them and put myself between them and the bench
>they back up and start chimping out, throwing their hands in the air and speaking in jive
>friend using the bathroom emerges and starts asking what's going on
>other friend starts talking to her
>friend's friend pulls out her phone and starts calling someone (I thought it was the cops but it turns out he/she was calling their mom. Honestly wtf)
>monkeys start whooping about cops and pigs, start to move away from us
>bathroom friend starts screaming at them to kill themselves
>oldest one smacks his lips and shouts "what you say bitch?" and starts coming back
>follow him so he can't get past me, after a few seconds of trying to go around me and get to her he gives up and leaves with the rest of the pack
>friend's friend literally gets triggered and starts crying on the bench

How do you handle a pack of niggers? Do you make sure not to run because it'll excite them like dogs? Do you stand your ground but stay quiet to keep them calm? Do you scream at them to scare them into submission?

I'm so disappointed that I was such a beta. I didn't throw a punch at them or anything. I've failed the white race.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SeneoU_-kJs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're a fucking weak faggot. With niggers you either fight or die

There were five of them. What the fuck was I supposed to do.

Well first of all, you should have slapped the dumb bitch that was with you the moment she opened her mouth. Other than that, you did fine... for a cuck.

After they were gone was the real teachable moment. You should have turned on that dumb bitch dyke who antagonized them as they were leaving, and fucking beat her senseless.

Bitches need to learn to stop writing checks their bodies can't cash. If you're a weak cuck beta, and your woman starts chirping at a shitskin, you need to shut that bitch down before she gets you, her, or both of you killed.

There's no accounting for the actions of chimps. She, on the other hand, should no better. Teach her. That's your fucking job.

>say "y-you should leave" in an unintimidating beta voice

Off yourself

Sucker Punch the lead dindu with an uppercut strike to the Jaw.
You need to show dominance first or they will just gang up on you.
You're lucky the didn't kill you.

>>all of them women, all LGBT, all Bernie supporters

Why weren't you at a fag bar instead?
At least you have a chance to get your dick sucked there.

Its 3:15 am and you're telling made up stories on a southern manilla illustration website.

Won't they just mob you if you attack one of them?

no matter how well trained and swole you are, fighting 5 against 1 is retarded
CCW or nothing

Because I'm not a fag, just them. In the area I live in and college I go to its full on Marxism. Everybody wants multiculturalism and diversity and gibsmedats. It's either socialIze with people like this or sit in my basement all day shitposting on Sup Forums

>How to deal with niggers?
Your post looks long so I'm not going to read past the title, but I recommend something in 10mm.

Yeah, nig nogs rely on intimidation. If you are willing to show you won´t take any shit from them, they will back off and cry aout raciss crackers.

>made up

It's not made up. You can tell because instead of teleporting behind them and slicing them in twain, the REALISTIC thing happened. I did absolutely nothing like a pussy ass bitch and the story was completely anti climatic

No.

When faced with a group, focus on the one who looks most capable and kick his ass (or lose).

>Because I'm not a fag

You chose to go out with a group of obnoxious girls who wouldn't suck your cock if their lives depended on it.

You're lower than a fag.

This is why Niggers should be in cages in the zoo.

>Do you make sure not to run because it'll excite them like dogs?

Yes.

>Do you stand your ground but stay quiet to keep them calm?

Yes.

If they keep advancing, draw your weapon and tell them to stay the fuck back. Hopefully you have a weapon, otherwise you will be their play thing.

Even if you have a weapon, do you know how to use it?

Can you draw it without hesitation and shaking?

if not, practice more.

It is a sad time when we are forced to do this, but there is no time to be sad, only time to act.

For a pussy beta, you did alright. It's not easy to stand between a pack of raging chimps and something they want. You've got some courage, which is potential enough. Start lifting, ditch your shitty non-friends, carry a fucking gun.

>you cannot be friends with someone who you don't want to fuck, unless of course they're a guy

Okay buddy

That's flat truth, cuck. Men and women cannot be platonic friends. Stop being such a sack, ditch the liberal cunts, and find some male friends worth half a shit.

shoot them. you are living in fucking merrica, land of the guns for fucks sake.

>white knighting
>for liberal women
First off you should kill yourself twice just for doing those
Second off try hitting the gym and getting a normal level of testosterone. Unless you were in fucking Detroit chances are they're not actually going to start a fistfight with you if you stand your ground and tell them to fuck off

sucker punch the nigger in the first when he gets in your face

desu they sound pretty redpilled senpai

the hate faggots and queers, and they lol upon your betaness

rise of nigger when?

First of all, just stay the fuck away from black areas. Its a non stop shit show, where only bad shit happens all day, every day.

But to awnser your question, you have to look or act crazy....or hard for them not to fuck with you. Thats it. They sense fear or weakness. They also sense when they have the drop on you. Thats why they attack in packs. You don't get in their face and try to act tough like that, you basically have the attitude of the guyon American history X.

Blacks respond to that shit. I grew up with them and served in the military with them. They don't fuck with rednecks or marilyn manson type of strange white people. At all.

But honestly its best just to stay away from dangerous environments. Don't go to black clubs or parts of the city. There is no good to come of it.

You also need to carry mase and a gun at all times in the city.

>you cannot be friends with someone who you don't want to fuck, unless of course they're a guy

Bingo, cupcake.

Friendship implies a mutually beneficial association. When has a girl ever done something that doesn't directly benefit herself?

Christ, you want me to run off and let them get the shit beat out of them just because they're liberal?

>Men and women cannot be platonic friends.

Never understood this meme. Since high school I've always had at least one ugly female friend who I'm friends with for the same genuine reason I'm friends with my guy friends.

>find some male friends
I have male friends, unfortunately they're also liberal cucks. It's awful.

Not hang around liabilities like your useless dyke friends

you need to make sure they know you're a crazy motherfucker. give them the crazy eyes. (helps if you can turn on the crazy.) demonstrate that you're willing - happy - to die, and that if they start something, you're gonna gouge out their eyes and put their testicles in the sockets, and you don't give a fuck.

>2016
>having lgbteuxj+ bernout """friends"""

>protecting Bernie supporters from what niggers
You do know that their ideology entails killing you and giving your home to the niggers, don't you? You're just a cuck.

>When has a girl ever done something that doesn't directly benefit herself?

You have a point...

>guyon American history X.

No idea what that is

pull out your problem solver.

Read the second half of that clause, dipshit. Male friends WORTH HALF A SHIT. Of course your male friends are spineless sacks of shit. I can tell that just from what you've said so far. No fucking surprise. Either turn your goddamn life around or cut off your cock, because you're fucking shaming it right now.

Those lesbians are a bigger waste of time than Sup Forums

I guarantee those two white girls you were with were incredibly turned on by the black thug behavior and craved their black cocks for days.
Our white race is just fucked. Our women have betrayed us, and we have the most KEKS of any race, with our wimpy nu-male liberal hipster faggots.

Since this has never happened (or anything like it) to me and I am in an area loaded with niggers, I can only surmise that I am much more intimidating than you. KYS beta

Shows what little you know Britain. The moment he punches one of them is the moment they all jump on him at once in one massive beatdown. I live right in the middle of ghetto thug city, so I have more knowledge of this than even most Americans. And most Americans have more knowledge of this than all of Europe or Asia.

The good side about nignogs and mudslimes taking over is they'll kill these SJW faggots and their friends, like OP, for us

Rich white boy in an upper class neighborhood detected
Too hard for you to believe white boi? This shit happens every day.

wtf did I do

>No idea what that is

Thats not really a surprise

Well I guess you could either just ignore that post, use the googling machine to figure it out, or you could just be a dick to some random user who is trying to help and continue getting your manhood and asshole assailed by feral nigs in front of your lady friends

Either way is cool with me, user. Good luck

See, m8. I never got this. My friends are conservative, and I'm friends with them because we're like minded. If you're attracting liberal friends, you might wanna look at yourself.

And on the female 'friends' thing, just don't ever try hitting on them, realize this now, it will never happen. (if you are, I don't know, but I kind of do wonder why you feel you need female friends to begin with)

>How do you handle a pack of niggers?

Same way you deal with any type of wildlife.

That kind of shit doesn't work in America, sorry.
That is part of psychological warfare, and it doesn't work on blacks. Because 1) There isn't much "psychology" there to work with and 2) They can't even understand what you are saying most of the time because they can't understand basic english only ebonics
They'll just be like "What you say white boi? What you say!"

Open carry.

>Since high school I've always had at least one ugly female friend who I'm friends with for the same genuine reason I'm friends with my guy friends.

She wants your dick. In a male/female "friendship" one party always wants to fuck the other, who uses him/her to have someone around to whine to and get easy compliments.

And you can only rely on your female "friends" when you are in trouble if helping you serves their interests, women are selfish as fuck. Just look how they treat each other in their friendships.

I'm extremely conservative. I have liberal friends because of where I live.

>don't try hitting on them
My dick wants nothing to do with them

>The moment he punches one of them is the moment they all jump on him at once in one massive beatdown.

Horseshit.

Niggers are tribal AND superstitious.
And, no matter how tough they may look and act, they're bitches.

They'll only mob you if you're losing.

this is why we carry guns
why werent you carrying a gun?
you do own a gun, right user?

>whites are only badass when armed

fukkin cuckolds

Tell me what city and state you live in so I can laugh when it turns out to be Iowa or some other all white place.

I live in Atlanta Georgia, I can't wait to escape this hell hole. I know how the truest of niggers behave.

>wtf did I do

It's what you dindu that matters.

You might as well trade in your cock for a strap-on and a wallet.

>friends
>women
there's your problem. If you're not fucking them they don't deserve protection.

You fucking carry and you fucking look them in the eye like a shitty dog. Because they threaten you, they are beneath you, you want them to feel like garbage in your presence. You can do this if I can, I'm a fucking 5'5 woman.

I grew up in a county beside another that is now predominantly black. Most nignogs in groups like that that want to target women as you're describing don't carry firearms, or if they are, they are shit with them or are too scared to use them.

Unless they are all dressed the same, that might be a more organized gang than most of the "gangs" these days. Most of those won't bother random white folk outside a business, they're after something else. It is the Latino gangs that do random targets, especially targeting older rich white men.

But I have a CCW and use it. Black female friends told me this is pretty much the way in the USA to deal with unwanted nignog attention. And simply act like you don't give a shit about them, that you know they are talking shit. Because most of the time they are. And you have to use short, simple words because they won't understand. "I'm armed. Fuck off."

>disclaimer, note that I said most. I am still terrified. That is part of the many reasons why I've moved over 1,500 mi cross country.
>the above method with firearm brandishing worked for me twice before I got the luxury of moving away. Dunno if it would a third time

say it to my face not online and see what happens

thats nice, what model?

Niggers can smell submissiveness, they knew your group was easy prey. You did okay in that you didnt feed the fire but your friend almost got you all shot

I could see straight away this would spiral into a MUH GUNS Thread.

You did Ok OP but a few others anons here gave you some good advice.

Stay out of shitty areas.

Don't appear weak.

And for fucks sake have a word with your mouthy friends, they could have got you hurt.

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG CLICK CLICK CLICK

it was self defense your honor! "K, free to leave"

Welcome to Philly my friend, glad you're here for the DNC.
Always be calm, tell them you don't want trouble but they should leave.
Also do what the rest of white philadelphians do and carry a gun.

Colorado, now. Innawoods.

I have lived in Phoenix, LA, Vegas, KC, and Houston.

Niggers are always niggers, no matter where I go.

They never want to fight unless they're in a pack. They always run when you destroy their leader.

Most female friends males have are girls they didn't manage to/didn't have the courage to/couldn't reveal their feelings, depending on the situation.
The whole 'friendzone' meme comes from males who think 'I must know a girl before hitting on her-->become friends-->get fucked'

>hanging out with dyke commies
>defending them from niggers
user you should've thrown them to the wolves. they probably like the niggers more than they like you

you did good, OP. dont listen to these turbo-cux. at least you stood up for yourself. you have my approval.

blacks only open their mouths when theyre in a pack

Kek

Of course, that all goes without saying. I'm just genuinely curious as to why these guys (who are probably bullshitting) say 'you can be friends with chicks'. Cause as friends, most men and women have nothing in common. Men like to drink and shit talk for fun, a woman would only dampen that by saying 'that's mean' 'so inappropriate' etc. So I'm genuinely curious to hear from them why they like it.

>I don't want trouble but you should leave

That's pretty much what I said but you upgraded it with extra beta "I-I don't want trouble fellas"

Second Amendment

I dunno user

Blacks really only attack in packs. If not, they assault a visible weakling beta. Thats pretty cuckish

Im semi-tall and 220 pounds, grew up my entire life in a 50/50 mixed area, and have never had fucking half-second glance in my direction. They wont go for someone who can go right back.

Thats the whole point of this thread

If you're anywhere around average and below strength, this is correct.

You have to be a naturally tough guy, or a gym guy to scare off an entire group by yourself. Enough to seriously hurt the guy you hit. If you hit the lead one in the face, and he doesn't go down, you're getting jumped.

> hanging out with LGBT Bernie supporters

KILL YOURSELF

Gypsies are like this in Europe. Say 'You don't want any trouble with us m8, you should leave right now'. Add an eye twitch while saying this (optional).
But seriously just get a gun and shoot one between the eyes, dead niggers can't attack anyone.

>Add an eye twitch while saying this

T-thanks user

>t-they're m-making my dyke friend u-uncomfortable
What the fuck is this shit?

What happened is some niggers came up to you and were name calling or something, YOU wanted to escalate the situation, but you didn't have the balls to escalate the situation.
YOU wanted to escalate the situation, fucking faggot.

Do you have no people skills whatsoever?

>It's either socialIze with people like this or sit in my basement all day shitposting on Sup Forums
just join a frat

The implication should be that you don't want to shoot niggas but you will.
Were you willing to shoot them?

you could have popped alll of them if you were carrying.

This. If you are a fit boxing / martial arts fag and you're well learned then maybe but otherwise it's a gang beating. They always travel in "the squad".

It can exists, it's very rare but it's useless to speak in absolutes: there may be a friendship between two normal people (male and female) if they have other partners or grew up together, though I admit it's rare.
Generally I have female """friends""" (in the sense I hang out with sometimes, so they're more of an acquaintance than true friends) with girls I either don't like (but which I'd fuck given the opportunity without feelings attached) or I'm friends with girls I didn't have the balls or I failed (read didn't make a move sadly) and then I cling to the idea that I can still do something.
With time I learnt not to do that, yet it has still happened.

t. someone who is a loser since he was fat since last sept then I lost 30 kg (from 109 to 79 kg) but still getting out of the pitch I put myself into by getting fat

>How to deal with niggers?

Works every time famalam.

Ah, that explains it. Colorado has so few blacks, it amazed me when I first came here after work. That is why you think your sentiments in That is definitely not the case.

I'm , I was raised in Alabama, moved to Colorado for work, family, outdoors, and distinctive lack of inner city activity except drug addict hobos in LoDo.

>dead niggers can't attack anyone.
You should read more H.P. Lovecraft

Your two moron friends were about to be culturally enriched. You should actively redpill them based on this experience.

Also, man up you fucking pussy, a few bruises to protect someone or at least keep your pride in tact isn't that bad.

Niggers were getting in my face. I didn't want to escalate the situation, I just wanted them to fuck off. I don't care about my friends friend getting triggered, that's liberal shit

this only works on other white people, blacks never seem to give a shit if they die

and like the other user said, they probably won't understand what you're trying to convey short of saying 'muh dik'

Makes sense. I can understand the acquaintance angle.

Are you and all of you friends rent paid by your parents? I just feel like that's the case here.

Dumbass. You never draw unless you're doing so to shoot. Unless you want a brandishing charge and all kinds of legal headaches.

People like you give CCW a bad name

Absolutely but I wasn't carrying

>a few bruises to protect someone or at least keep your pride in tact isn't that bad.
>a few bruises.
you think they'll just smack him around and leave? they'll stomp his shit in.

They respect strength, so acting like a bitch is the worst thing you can do.
"I'm tough and I don't give a fuck" is the best attitude you can have with them.

That said, 5v1 is a bad situation no matter how tough you look. Best not to go to that side of town.

Come now.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SeneoU_-kJs

Not true. Had a female friend with a pseudo boyfriend which I fucked. She started off by friendzoning me and things ended up well. It can happen.

You fucked her boyfriend? Shame on you!

>Ah, that explains it. Colorado has so few blacks, it amazed me when I first came here after work.

But it doesn't. I've only seen maybe 6 niggers since moving here. LA might seem bad, but KC was far worse.

Where I live now, the few niggers I encounter babble "yessir" and "nosir" like their lives depend on it. Because they do.

In KC, niggers roam the streets in packs. True, they still live in their hoods, but they come out to play every night.

Nigs in Colorado lock their doors at dusk and pray for dawn.

I agree with this in theory but in reality lifting up you shirt a couple inches defuses a lot of situations.
I'm not saying draw on everyone but "brandishing" aka showing that you're armed can be beneficial.