Bruh... look at this dude... wait till you see the oh no no no no ohooo

Bruh... look at this dude... wait till you see the oh no no no no ohooo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I don't get it.

a nigger walks up to the two girls and puts is hands right on their waist and they receive it well

also there's a manlet

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

what country lol

they look like sluts though

And ? Even in Southern Europe where we are touch friendly with girls, we know that niggers are like that. It's the whites fault in webm for not doing the same. I mean they're northern European girls lmao, you don't even need to talk.

look british

they don't look that pretty.

the blonde guy is really good looking tho.

touch friendly means grab the ass in a social setting?

also this, bet anyone could do it

Nope. Re-read what I wrote. Even here where we are touch friendly niggers are ALWAYS more touchy because they literally don't care. Any pussy to them is pussy, and they carry on. They grab ass and if it fails, on to the next one.

Bruh... look at these dudes....

Also forgot to add. This is Britain. Girls there are absolute sluts, it's actually depressing. Here in Portugal I have to chase them, when I visited Manchester, they came after me.

>It's the whites fault in webm for not doing the same.

what's wrong with the nigger?

the girls are not complaining.

Sluts are sluts. They actually want that attention. A more serious girl would never let that happen, especially from a black.

ah, i see, the idea being that they're sluts and anyone could/should do it, not that it is something typically acceptable.

just the average result of girl with daddy issues plus niggers.

ITT: MY WH*TE ASS IS ON FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>sluts are sluts

they are not at their works or universities.

they are at a party. nobody goes there to find their future girlfriends. you just go the to have fun with your friend and eventually get laid.

American puritanism is always funny to watch, they want to apply it everywhere like democracy, bunch of dummies if you ask me

>you have to be a puritan to not like widespread promiscuity

that looks like public gathering to me

You have to be a dumb cunt not to like it

Where are their asses? Where did they go?

>make some weird cuck fetish racemixing thread
>nobody really cares or even gets it
>LOOOL WH*TOIDLING BUTTHURT
the state of germany

>actually putting effort into hitting on low tier girls

That jewy manlet is beta af tho

It's got to be germany.

t. Virgin 5'3 beta manlets who for some reason have high standards

>jewy manlet
AHJAHAHAH THATS SO PERFECT HE IS EVEN USING HIS HANDS LIKE IS BARGAINING

OP sucks nigger dick confirmed

>tfw I'm basically like the negro but I'm white and have my arms around asian women

GET YOUR HANDS OFF THE WHITE WOMAN YOU N*GGER!!

Thats a lot of fat rolls

How would a gay man in Europe react if some unknown man to him came from behind and putted his hand on his waist?

im 6'4 and my gf is a small turkish girl that kinda looks like one of those brazillian native chicks that Sup Forums is fetishizing
you know the ones with the red eyepaint or whatever
also she had an intact hymen before she met me

yeah i have high standarts,Machmut

youre the type of guy that eats out of a garbage can and brags to his starving Alis and Mehmets that you can afford food

>having a k*rd gf is an accomplishment to the 6'4 wh*Toid who is secretly a pedo

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

shes an actual anatolian,And a turkish nationalist

Versuchst weiter auszuholen als es dir deine kurzen Arme erlauben,Ali

>n-no she is not turk she is kurdish
the absolute state of your asspain

>Anatolian is a race
keep lying wh*Toid I'm sure that your child like looking k*rdo gf is pleasing your pedo tendencies

>"OH YES MY WH*TE MASTER LET ME PLEASE YOU BY DEFENDING YOU"

>And a turkish nationalist
You just keep digging the hole deeper with this sperging

I can give you a cast Iron guarantee this is not UK.

this is USA.

Spotted the roach.
How?

Maybe British girls are slutty because they let the stereotypes get to them so they believe they have to give it up easily.

They re not slutty, just easy to impress if you're slightly exotic. [keep in mind the village 10 miles North is literally foreign and hostile turf in the UK] We have hundreds and hundreds of of different accents, I can tell to within 20 miles an Englishman's accent and his education within 5 mins of meeting him.

Anyways, If you're American you are 100% guaranteed to pull on a night out in England, I worked with a stuck up cunt of an American from Rhode Island who was the most opinionated arrogant mouthy rude fucker I've ever meet, his 4th of July jokes especially, like we really give a fuck about that?
But this guy, who was a 6/10 on a good day got the woman every time becuase he had genuine charisma and was totally different to 99% of English men, he was a cunt, and the woman loved it.

Seriously Americans, if you want just get a flight to London and look for a job, come home.

It would depend on the environment. Are you genuinely curious about this scenario or have I misinterpreted your question Sasha?

This is actually really fucking funny.

America looking at the road, pavement and cars here It's almost certainly not the UK.

>Also forgot to add. This is Britain.

The surroundings look nothing like Britain lmao.

You're fine, lad. A lot of people here don't have a gf so jealously and insecurity runs deep inside the.

yellow taxicab and american car also I really doubt euro blacks are as trashy as american ones to wear jordans and nfl shirts on a night out Like this user said brit slags have some class with trash about them unlike these sluts

The ones in the webm are look like your average american roastie trash

white sluts craving for black cock
nothing new

>not posting this on Sup Forums

>class
no, you are just a yank and yanks have the lowest class possible. These are just slags, seen a ton of them in magaluf.

God dam, I wish i was a manlet so I could crawl all over a tall german amazonian.

niggers don't dress/look like that here.

wtf I wish I was a real kang not a fucking wh*toid

Kill them all

Yes they do.

Video link?

How exactly did they come after you?

We wh*Toids have no chance against the BLACK brothers

Shit is simple

there's no webm of what happened immediately next

we don't know the relationship between these people

you are baiting hard

"virtue signalling" I believe it's called

damn Germans look like THAT!?

wh*Teoids eternally BTFO.

lol
happened to my country

Damn that's so sad. I couldn't imagine that happening in my country.

this is the best

>Brazil has no cult-

cause they're all BLACK right? post BLACK goddess pls.

>bunda de macaco

>living in a country full of niggers.
Where can one go to escape them?

The poo-

Oh wait

Is this Rio Grande's national sport

Is that the big cuck lagoon?

the interracial breeding grounds were spilling over land so they need to incorporate some aquatic territory

this is australia you fucking retards

look at the taxis

that's what happens when you don't have class separation in your countries
in here any white girl would run away if a nigger tries to approach her

What the fuck is happening in this?

Brazil's favourite pastime, you could be a little more respectful

the fuck is this

Looks quite uncomfortable tbqh

It's ok white ppl. You're still more alpha than asians.

designated miscegenation pool

That's some Somali looking mofo, if it's not in Minnesota it has to be in Yurop

t. betavirigin

They all look like foreigners to me.

WHITEBOIS BTFO