Rosianna Rabbit

Other urls found in this thread:

rosiannarabbit.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleeping_Hermaphroditus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What?
Where's the fucking joke?

Well, obviously, it can't be shown in a Christian Manga!

he sculpted the model's dick small

this guy draws a dick but wont draw rosianna naked
fuck him

what a cunt

Why would you want him to tarnish Rosianna's purity like that?

FOr the uncensored version :
rosiannarabbit.com/

Is there any Sup Forums related "censor bar" besides Wakfu's Smugduck and Serenity's Whoops ?

>first non butt nudity in the entire series and it is a dick

desu I'm pretty sure greek/roman statues have small dick to feel modest to all viewers and make them feel good about themselves.

It was because big penises were associated with lust and bestiality. Like the satyrs with foot long shlongs.
On the other hand, a tiny dick was seen as the sign of a civilized, refined man, away from the temptations of the flesh.
And feminine pleasure wasn't a priority, so why bother with big dicks?

You uncultured SWINE.

But it's not like he did it out of tradition, he clearly does it out of dick envy

>TFW I've always wanted to be a art model

Michelangelo's David in particular has a small penis because it's shrunk; it and his tense expression portray his fear as he is about to face Goliath.

Yes, the joke is that this "explains" what happened.

I'm sure you can do well

nah, nobody really believed that, that was the official excuse. Everybody wanted a huge cock just like now. Just read the graffiti of its time.

iirc from my old art class, it pays like shit. Also it's actually pretty hard, you have to stay immobile for long period of time, sometime in weird position.

BIG

>sculptor gets insecure
>draws dick small

good jok

Well, if you write graffitis on walls you probably have the mind of an uncouth barbarian anyways.

ps: I'll give one cookie to the user that recognizes this girl.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleeping_Hermaphroditus

So wait, are Harry and Rosianna together now?

Aphrodite? I think the other half has a penis.

looks like the girl I used to stalk, also that's some fucked up pose

Your mom

More like Hermaphrodite

I don't think this series has a canon but for the most part no.

well done.
have some thread-themed cookies.

They've always been together, he just never scored until .

This is strip #002.

David was the image of David going off to face Goliath. Michaelangelo believed he was scared as hell and himself did not believe in the phenomenon known as the terrorboner.

Now, if Goliath had been a girl..

what was he thinking?

>ima fuck this pumpkin

He wasn't thinking
He was immobilized by lust

His lower head is significantly smaller so...

>she certainly won't be back in a timely fashion
If anything he should have just left with it the minute she was out of view

well fug, thaz gun ged deleded cus benis :DDDD

What's that bulge under her nightie?

pic no related to the thread.

More than a simple bulge.

Fuck you, janitor.

Would you?

what's the creator of this comic really thinking though

I mean there's some naughty humor in there but why a French female rabbit??

Why not?

Nice try but she still saw the real dong.

>Awkwardly agree with co-workers how I'd also kick the shit out of a trap if he got me

H-heh no, would you?

This bunny is a HUGE slut.

I-I mean if my pants are already down it'd be kinda rude right?

>marbled
kek

Don't you also have to make absolutely sure you don't get hard from modeling? Like, one exhibition boner and you're out?

Yep, modeling is taken very seriously

Ofc In humans that's a pretty fucked up reaction, in bunnies is still fucked up but considering that a) he's a bunny and b) he isn't getting any the options were either fuck the pumpkpin or rape rosianna

My college pays $15/hr for nude modelling, but that still doesn't seem like enough to stand motionless without music or anything

You could get that working at McD's now and without the humiliation.

QUICK SEND THIS TO HIM NOW POST HASTE!

Why the fuck do I care about a scultpure made by a turtle?

>humiliating
I see it as getting paid to make a bunch of soon-to-be failed art students look at my dingle

Well, in David defense. He was staring at a giant and he was scared as fuck. I'm surprised his dick doesn't look even shorter.

somebody post a picture of that twink looking David statue

no homo

fine, I'll do it myself

>a McD's job
>less humiliating than people seeing your tiny dick

Why was he fighting a monster naked? Put on some damn armor.

Because Michelangelo was into anatomy. Not history.

>mfw Michelangelo invented the "scantily clad hero" trope

confirmed not sexist, also 'mirin

>sculpt a girl
>call it a boy

In the ancient world you could wear almost nothing and be mobile in combat, or wear a heavy brittle metal like bronze or iron and have to struggle to move.

Meanwhile with Micheangelo
>sculpt a man with tumors
>call it a girl

He could've at least worn a loincloth

I bet that ass is heaven-sent.

Normally I'd have said that's less imposing than going bare-dicked but seeing as he's packing a micropenis, uh... I dunno, maybe he wanted to distract Goliath by making him squint to try to see it?

To be fair, I'm pretty sure big dicks back then were seen as "Animalistic" and dirty

High class bitches wanted the millimeter peter

It's a little weird. It was sort of theorized that a small penis meant you weren't beholden to the flesh and could dedicate the energy you would have spent fucking to being spiritual and smart. It would be gauche to sculpt a religious figure with a huge dick because...

A big dick probably meant you were too horny and spent all your time fucking and being self-important and concerned with earthly matters, although you were considered a lucky brute because hey, big phallus.

A hoplite's full set of bronze armor only weighed between 30 and 40 pounds. A fully loaded MOLLE vest with LV. IV rifle plates weighs nearly that much, and it only protects your torso. You really think somebody with a body like that would struggle to move with an additional 30-40 pounds distributed across his head, torso, and legs?

>tfw grower not a shower

>black guys/asian guys stereotypes has ancient Greek roots

But bunnies can't be raped. As soon as it starts both parties are going at it.

Did he fuck the bunny?

It all makes sense now.

Think they were still bad drivers back then?

Same here.

And that choice of reaction image is 10/10.

>beat the shit out of someone for no good reason
Why do you work with a bunch of psychopaths?

Thats cuckoldry user.

I don't get this. Everyone grows. If it's cold out it shrinks, when you are aroused it grows.

I always assumed the grower/shower dichotomy was just what men told women to excuse their small penises when caught naked.

I want you to realize that you're talking about people who were several inches shorter than moderns, ate significantly less protein than moderns, ate significantly less food overall than moderns, were deficient in almost every vitamin type due to a lack of enriched food, had very little understanding of strength training, and one more time: brittle, heavy metal. Not your bendable kevlar.

All bunnies are sluts.

See .

why is he working with two models and two sculptures at the exact same time

All dicks grow and shrink but some are closer to their full size when not erect than others.

He finished Rosianna's off-panel before starting to work on the other one, I guess.

Did you ever sen an Asian chariot racer?
I didn't think so.

>I always assumed the grower/shower dichotomy was just what men told women to excuse their small penises when caught naked.

Everyones dick is different. Some guys have a dick thats a tiny 2" microdick nub, but then they get a boner and it fills out like a fucking balloon like the goddamn hulk, ready to rip through their pants.

And then some guys have a dick thats 5" long flaccid, and it looks like a huuge fuckign dick, but then they get a boner and it just barely makes it to 6" if they hold a ruler up to it and push the ruler into their skin a bit.

Basically "Growers" have short flaccid dicks that swell up to normal size when erect, and "Showers" have large flaccid dicks that dont increase much in length when erect.

But every dick is different. Some guys have a small dick no matter how aroused they are, and some guys have a large flaccid dick that turns into a horse cock when they get a boner.

Some are small and get big when erect, while others stay the same size either way

Go on...

I want the next page goddammit

>Sup Forums tries to history

>High class bitches wanted the millimeter peter
Nah, they just didn't give a shit what women wanted.