Why are superhero comics so retarded?

Why are superhero comics so retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasteurization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because you're a jaded fuck who needs serious hobbies to validate his manhood

>not liking Batcow

Why are you devoid of joy?

A boy can't save a cow and want to take it home without you thinking it's retarded? They have the money and space to care for it properly. Where is the harm?

Batcow is the hero we need. I don't see Superman doing this kind of shit.

MUH SILVER AGE!!

i fucking hate Morrison

>Battlin' Bovine
>Cowardly Lot

Jesus Christ this shit writes itself

Giving a baby raw cow milk doesn't seem like a good idea

Maybe Batman should wear pink and have rainbow cape to be even more zany.

Superhero comics aren't retarded but sometimes they throw logic and physics out of the window so hard that the figurative action is illogical in it's self.

NANANANA BATMAN

HEY GUYS I LIKE TIGHT COSTUMES AND LITTLE BOYS I'M SUCH A DANK KNIGHT

>JOKUR PLZ STOP KILLING
>NO
>OK

Because some fans take them wayyyy too seriously.

Should they cook it first?

>indiefag trying to start shit
Cute :3

I think he's right. You have to pasteurize it and shit, adults can sometimes handle it as a dietary choice but giving it to a baby seems kind of disastrous

But I'm not sure if it's a normal cow anyway. I can't remember the full context of that Inc story.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasteurization

In every medium the amount of bad and mediocre stories will always surpass the good ones

Are you the Riddler? Because you seem to have the same compulsion to leave blatent clues. Why else would you make your bait so transparently obvious?

Didio should kill Dick and replace him with Batcow.

Bat Cow movie when?

It's like there's something silly about dressing up in costumes and running around punching criminals.

wow you sure are retarded.

Self-serious stories about fascists in tights fighting over moral absolutes, written by an incestuous group of authors with dubious amounts of maturity and even less talent.

i fucking love this.

Then maybe it's a sign comic books are shit?

Maybe you're the one who is shit?

I bet you're a fat, fedora wearing fuck.

But Bat-cow is the best thing ever, she is so absurd. I loved when she appeared in Batman/Superman.

There's a substantial subculture of "raw milk" proponents who prefer unpasteurized milk. Mostly farmers and rural folk who are close to the source, but its getting trendy with the urban hipster natural-food types.

Bat-Cow isn't that serious. You're reading too much into it.

American writers and editors who grew up reading superhero comics.

Yeah, and the fuckers get sick from it

Try harder

I was talking about modern superhero comics in general, not so much Bat-Cow.

>tfw a friend got me hooked on it a few years ago
>tfw I now prefer it to pasteurized milk

This.

Not that there's anything wrong with it. It can be fun in small doses. It's only really problematic when it's all a reader ever reads.

I know a couple of adult guys who've only ever read superhero comics (they're not big on actual books, either, outside of stuff like technical manuals—they're the type who dismiss all literature out of hand as pretentious twaddle) and they've got a pretty warped, hardline sense of concepts like justice, security, and criminal responsibility (naturally, they're big fans of vigilantes like Batman and the Punisher). And they're not stereotypical geeks, either. One even has a family and a stable, high-paying job and everything and is even slightly left of center when it comes to his politics. Start talking to them about criminal justice and rehabilitation though and they have all the intelligence and maturity of a ten-year old.

I'm sure their issues go beyond "they grew up reading nothing but superhero comics," but it can't have helped their maturity.

Probably never,the closest we could get is a cameo in the Lego Batman movie

Even pasteurized could be a lot in a small baby... Also that frontal crash would totally damage his neck

It's a PEAK COW, it can produce fucking yogurth if she wants.

Dc should push Bat Cow more.

*tips fedora*

That was the best DC book I've read in years. Not even kidding or trying to insult DC.

What do you define as fascist?

>problematic

Because the storytelling is handicapped by the fact that almost every book exists in a neverending continuity that goes back almost a hundred years real world time (but in-universe time is compressed to 5-ish years) in a universe that connects to hundreds of other books.

Then you have constant crossover events, retcons, reboots, resetting to status quo, temporary deaths, character and plot inconsistencies from having so many different writers, power creep so that characters go from being super smart/fast/smart to them might as well being gods and finally shady shenanigans from editors and executives.