Cyborg final form

>Cyborg final form
>Also the Flash time traveler edition

Joss will edit Flash's future scene out. I'll wait for the director's cut.

Still meh on the Cyborg suit design, but goddamn does the Future Flash suit look better than they show him wearing in the poster.
Why not just have him wear the future suit all the time? They can say it's a "radical reimagining" or whatever.

Doesn't make any sense for The Flash to be wearing armor. They want everyone to be Batman/Iron Man. Lame.

>people unironically get mad about brodude gears of war armor in a brodude gears of war tier movie

looks too much like deathstroke

Why are you so mad?

The flash outfit is awesome.

>Doesn't make any sense for The Flash to be wearing armor.
The armor is so he can run fast without his powers causing a big mess like in the convenance store footage. Your response will be "not muh!" right?

I don't think Joss is going to fuck up the movie he was entrusted with. He already took too much heat from Avengers AoU. To be attached to Justice League now like this? Its too big a deal. And he's definitely not going to power trip and do his own thing with Snyder's movie after what happened

Well, it's hard to argue with logic as retarded as yours. I guess Superman needs armor so he doesn't poop his pants when he flies?

Batman is trans now. Deal with it, DRUNMPHT

No you fuck. This picture is old and these were designs that didn't make it. The studio that made them themselves came out and stated as such

This is clearly his post apocalyptic suit. There could be a lot of reasons he wears armor.

Can you go do meme bullshit somewhere else? I'd like at least one tiny corner of the internet where I don't have to hear this political faggotry

this.

Joss whedon did a good job with avengers (2012)
great movie.

flash looks gay

cyborg suit looks okay but it'll look retarded once they light it blue

flash suit looks like something from the power rangers reboot movie

That actually looks cool

"Colonel, that ninja was Gray Fox!"

That armor will not be in the movie.

I've been a Buffy fan for years. I loved Firefly. I don't really have beef with Joss, and think Marvel did him wrong with AoU

So I don't worry worry about Justice League. I just am always going to wonder what it'd be like if Snyder had stayed in charge. Assuming he doesn't come back and do a director's cut.

>flashfaggots whining as usual

Nothing to see here

Those quads don't even begin to express how mad you are

Does it inspire awe?

Keving Feige spoiled AOU with his stupid directions ideas.

Joss Whedon is a good director.

Maybe it's the only material for his costume that won't incinerate. I hope if he gets a better suit that it still looks kinda tanky. Comic Flash has looked shitty more often than not.

THat's what I think. The whole thing with Hawkeye's house and family was great. The only thing that really bothered me was how stupid Ultron ended up and Joss can't control anything like that with Justice League

I guess?