HOW THE FUCK WERE YOU NOT MOVED BY THIS

HOW THE FUCK WERE YOU NOT MOVED BY THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=UYYTssOZmi4

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468556923255.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

His brother casted a vote for a guy who gabe all his delegates to Hillary and left the party.that is an insane level of autism there.

It wouldn't surprise me at this point if they threatened to kill his wife and kids in a terrible accident.

He's just disillusioned as to who the bigger threat to America is.

the cuck doesn't fall very far from the shed. their father must've been a huge cuck just like them

easy, I didn't watch it
who gives a fuck
you
not me
you don't know why he made a face
>how
are you a little girl watching a sad cartoon or what
why so emotional OP
why such a faggot

I don't have soul.

haha

I do have to give props to Rato for sticking to his guns, even if it was obviously a death trap. Bernie just opened his ass for Hillary.

Because he's a liar, a fraud and a conman.

He took the money we raised for him and gave it to the Clintons.

He tricked us into financially supporting the Clintons.

Were they both dropped on their heads the same way or something?

They both speak in exactly the same manner, it's weird.

Because voting for a family member is a conflict on interest and political families are part of the reason the american political machine is so shitty

Honestly, it looks like he's trying overly hard to appear as if he's about to cry.

I know I'm a leaf faggit, and I know these ppl are of jew )))Hitler((( race, but is that guy in the video retarded???

Moreover, I know the DNC has been full of retards, fags, unknown genders and mothers of criminals (niggers), but honestly, why is the other half of USA politics so fucking un-based. I've increasingly become more and more a Trump supporter for the shear fact that I don't want to walk out into the world with my dick in my hand when the muslam gooks infiltrate the entire world with their hate filled rhetoric that bans the most simple things in life as admiring a well groomed vagina hole.

I am terrified as a person born in the early 80's as to how our planet is headed. Look at your country, it is completely blinded to the fact that your 2nd major political party is full of criminal behaviour, MSM will never cover facts because of collusion and corruption through disingenuous campaign contributions.

I am afraid of the direction our planet is headed. It is only Trumps' victory that will allow me to sleep at night. Only because we are good neighbours, unlike the spics to the south. He will protect us, even though our leader is a faggit. He knows we aren't driving rapists and drugs through the borders. Will will provide oil and other resources for payment if the King so needs. Please praise Kek and allow the King Trump to save our home.

>NIGGERIZED

they must be like brothers or something

>He tricked us
Wew lad.
Time to head back to plebbit, bernout.

>us

Oy vey, neo-stalinists has a sad!

give

me

those

DELEGATES

>be Bernie
>scam hundreds of thousands of college kids in bogus money-swindling campaign
>retard autist believes you the whole time
>feel a little guilty, can't hold in the smiling
>finally relax, remembering my red Ferrari I bought with donor money is waiting for me in the parking lot
>mfw :)

crying because his parents loved him what an acomplishment

>die a hero You either the villain. or you live long enough to see yourself become

What did he mean by this?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468556923255.webm