Problematic with Moshe Kasher is here finally. The show that explains to you how it really is. Here is a episode one...

Problematic with Moshe Kasher is here finally. The show that explains to you how it really is. Here is a episode one. What do we think about this show?

ia601505.us.archive.org/3/items/Problematic1/Problematic-1.mp4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GD-MUhMm7lM
youtube.com/watch?v=rvYQRJK1bEk
eachvideo.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If anything watch the first two minutes and tell me what you think.

Uh, why is a FUCKING WHITE MALE lecturing me on Cultural Appropriation?

>Jew
>White

Im gonna laugh when none of Nick Mullens contributions make it to the live airings.

>Cultural appropiation
Is that what blacks do? by wearing clothes, using white tecnology and stuff?

Reminder that the invention of the taco is cultural heritage exclusive only to members of that culture but the cure for polio isn't culture at all and must be given away to brown people free of charge.

Bill Gates stole his computer design from a black person

Fuck you man !
Now I can only get americanized burritos in portland

>I'm a triple parenthesis cuck who's probably being made into a jew meme as we speak
this is awful

>white guy cant live in a southwest style adobe covered house because it's cultural thievery
>brown guy lives in a house made of drywall with climate control rather than made of sticks and mud because no cultural transaction took place

fuck this lad is so cucked.

You know what? On many - a lot - of topics I'm a liberal cuck. But "cultural appropriation" is the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. It's not fucking real you cunt nuggets! It doesn't exist, stop shouting such retarded fucking bullshit.

go back to your MRA Nazi KKK congregations, you white ablebodied sexist racist pig

This makes sense since is based on intellectual property. I doubt they lost the case under a cultural appropiation bullshit.

>But "cultural appropriation" is the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard.
That's because you were born in 98 and can't remember the 2000s wigger rise.

Why would I? I dislike echo chambers. I'd much rather spread my ideology to other people.

Why didn't they just invite Spencer on, if they are going to talk about him?

Recipes are not intellectual property though

No, it isn't, You can't patent or copyright recipes.

None of this is true.

no he didnt

and if he did, that negro appropriated our language and schools to have the knowlege to build that computer

t. born in 98

White people has no culture, therefore we can't appropiate it. Deal with it.

You can't patent a food recipe. There's a reason the big brands rely on keeping their recipe a secret rather than just letting it out in the open. Coca Cola, KFC chicken, they keep their recipes secret because if it got out in a perfectly replicatable way there would be no legal recourse on restaurants serving their food as long as they didn't misrepresent themselves as actually being that product.

No but if you are proven to have ripped off a recipe your business is gonna tank in the court of public opinion unless you have other shit to fall back on, it was just a food truck so they probably didn't have that much variation in the menu and closed down shop after the backlash being too severe to deal with. I agree it's bullshit but the guy probably wanted to cut his losses and not try to weather through all the shit he was gonna get.

There wasn't a "case" the place got bombarded by people angry at them so they closed down.

'91 actually. Also not American, so I don't give a shit about your race wars. No other country cares.

>DUUUUUDE THE ALT-RIGHT IS AMERICA'S BIGGEST PROBLEM

Of course Sup Forums. Where the jews behind this one too?

not Sup Forums, just playing the cultural appropriation game both ways

cant go just one way buster

if white people are cultural appropriating by wearing dreads

black people are doing the same by using fire, written language, calendars, the wheel etc

>SJWs/Cucks/Whatever these people call themselves want to promote multiculturalism
>Complain about multiculturalism when it happens

How do these people fucking live being this fucking retarded? I'm honestly astounded by how dumb this is. They cry about "white pride" or whatever they call it, then cry when whites try to be multicultural. How do they live with this mental dissonance?

This guy looks like a satire of nu males...a perfect stereotype of a cuck, this isn't real right?

Why does this talentless idiot get a show while Doug lussenhop and Brent Weinbach are still stuck on YouTube? Only the worst comedians seem to get shows

I don't know about you guys, but I'm glad that we have another Jewish voice in comedy that will preach liberal opinions in a funny and quirky attitude. :^)

I honestly don't know how we could survive without them.

Blame black people for appropriating Scarface

Because it has nothing to do with talent but about who (the executives think) brings viewers.

Black people can't appropiate, because appropiate is power+ownership and blacks don't have any of that

>liberals are now making rap videos to explain morals to children

Fucking lel

youtu.be/GD-MUhMm7lM

Jesus fucking shit! That's the most cringeworthy thing I've seen in months.

Giving this shit attention.

Don't pay attention to it and it will die like million other shows Tosh makes fun of that disappear within a year.

It's pretty fucking sad how they have to come up with excuses as to why people didn't like the Cultural Appropriation rap. The premise itself is easily hate-able. Cultural appropriation is a shitty policing practice that faggots use to shame others into stopping them from doing things. The terrible rapping doesn't help either. But no, people hated it because it's Moshe Kasher clearly.

It's satire. The jew obviously went so meta he's spouting shit that liberals outside of jew york and commiefornia wouldn't defend.

When someone makes this what is their thought process? Do they think they are actually being funny?

he's achieved levels of jewry that shouldn't even be possible

>Moshe
That's a Jew, not a white person

It's fucking Oregon, I doubt most of the people there have been to Mexico or even meet a Mexican person before

I just watched up to about a few minutes in to their round table discussion with ann coulter and the other two.
And there is the problem with these shows. These panel discussion segments are eye and ear cancer because they will invite one token guest from the "wrong" group and load the rest of the panel up with the "correct-thinking" people and then pretend that they are having a fair and thoughtful discussion, all the while with the host interjecting the "wrong" person at every opportunity and making unfunny quips throughout.
This is not unique to US television either, in fact the UK is absolutely plagued with these comedy-panel shows now.
My assessment is it is a steaming-pile-of-turd/10

Yeah, the first reply to my comment said that faggot.

Don't waste people's time replying superfluous shit you fucking retard. Kill yourself.

>thinking Jews are white
whom should be offing themselves, Schlomo?

I don't care that jews aren't white!

Just stop replying to me. I think the little red eye will be someone replying to some other comment meaningfully, but it's just some idiot spouting something that's already been stated in the thread to me.

Spend your time better, you waste.

Woah, so this is... American entertainment!

The show sucked but the guest list wasn't stacked. Jim Norton basically said nothing like you would expect and the host made fun of everyone that he spoke to aside from the ugly tranny and the obese girl. Coulter and Wintrich both argued against him the entire time.

I don't read anyone else's reply to you you fucking homosexual. Who fucking does that

This is what cornfed Germanic/Scandinavian flyover Americans look like right?

I don't understand how anyone can honestly believe cultural appropriation exists. You cannot steal culture.

Culture is not a walled garden owned only by those who derive it. It's a growing changing evolving thing we all participate in if you like it or not. You can identify it at micro and macro levels sure but it's not owned by anyone. Fuck off.

What they really need to argue is being upset when someone uses stereotypes to ostracize some segment of people.

The other problem is people's desire to control behaviour via language. This is a form of it. The so called progressives are retarded.

Nobody needs to watch this show. Completely missable.

>I don't give a shit about your race wars. No other country cares.
This. Black or White, you americans all come off as retarded when discussing race.

>When someone makes this what is their thought process? Do they think they are actually being funny?
Maybe. But It's mainly because rapping is the go to for unfunny comedians.

Who even asked for non-American opinions on American problems?

Lmao this. They will never learn.

>I don't read anyone else's reply to you you fucking homosexual. Who fucking does that

People who actually want to participate in a forum setting. Why would you enter a thread without caring to read through it?

Oh, I know. It's because you want to drop in, write a braindead retort that has been imprinted into your mind and leave. You don't want to participate in anything, because you can't.

You have literally nothing useful, interesting, or evocative to say so you spout a little slogan that you've read thousands and thousands of times here.

I honestly don't know why you would do this. Are you just faking conversation for a sense of not feeling so alone? You feel like you're interacting with people on here but your not. You're the guy in the circle of friends who says nothing. You laugh when a joke is said and nod your head along, but you never make a joke, you never say anything to make people agree or disagree or think to respond with thought.

damn user

What the hell.

>People who actually want to participate in a forum setting.
So not a single person on Sup Forums?

Wow, there's even a tranny toward the end.

wait what is other?

>getting baited this hard
take a break from the internet friend

>Kasher grew up in North Oakland's Temescal[2] and the Piedmont Avenue neighborhoods.[8] A son of deaf parents, Kasher worked as a sign-language interpreter from the age of 17.[2][6][9][10] His parents met at the World Games for the Deaf in 1967.[7] His father, Steven, was born to secular, communist Jewish parents. Kasher's paternal grandfather was Yiddish writer Duvid Kasher. Steven was a painter when he met Kasher's mother, and later became a Hasidic Jew in the Satmar community in Brooklyn. He was later diagnosed with Gaucher's disease.[11] Kasher's brother is a rabbi.[12][13]

>there will never be a relatively young successor to the McLaughlin Group

Round table kino

>secular communist Jewish parents

every. fucking. time.

Don't let these people take over anons, always call their shit out.

Cultural appropriation was just made up by idiots who have nothing better to do than complain about trivial things that affect no one. The annoying thing is when this stupid bull shit is popularized by other idiots who have nothing better to do than complain about trivial things.
It's the perfect example of first world problems. Oh no! The world is going to Hell in a hand-basket because a white guy likes rap! Poor poor black culture. How will it ever recover?

There's a lot of cutting and a lot of non-jokes. It's pretty bad.

Estimated death time: 3 more seasons. Comedy Central will attempt to keep it going to once again find a new Daily Show.

like if ownd

what did they mean by this

>MC Serch
youtube.com/watch?v=rvYQRJK1bEk

eachvideo.com/

>3 more seasons
Larry Wilmore had more viewers and they cancelled his show.
I wouldn't be surprised if this shit didn't even get renewed.

Still what is the point of this show? Where is the humor? This shit is more like a lecture than a comedy show? How do kikes have unlimited money to let all their friends kids have shitty shows?

Larry Wilmore's show only got those views because he was after the Daily Show, or so I thought.

im american and I have literally never heard of this show until now.

stop paying for cable you fucking retards

Wilmore was a daily program, this is on a season to season basis. It'll be easier to just can this whenever they feel like.

I only pay for cable because it comes with a package deal with my internet. I seriously didn't know this show even existed until I saw people on Youtube and here talking about it.