If you vote Trump you are LITERALLY voting for an increase in hate crimes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sP3K2KOjGPA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump got Republicans to cheer for protecting gays.

Good.

I wish. He's fine with gays and vows to protect them from Islam. Thanks for Correcting the Record, shill.

Unfortunately it's hard to get that message to a lot of those mush-brained tards because they only want to listen to the ramblings of the other mush-brained tards in their special social circle of limp wristed idiocy.

And that should discourage them exactly how?

Praise satan kek

If you vote for Hillary you vote for mass-murder and torture of minorities.
She stated multiple times live on television that she wants to create concentration camps for the LGBT community in which they get castrated, tortured and worked to death.
She also said in multiple interviews that she wants to skin children of minorities, create skin coats and sell them to the highest bidder around the world.
She also wants to mass execute Christians in gulags, collect the blood and sell it to Islamic countries and arab billionaires.

Even if that was true, I'd still vote for Trump.

>1 post by this ID

ALSO

CITATION

FUCKING

NEEDED

FAGGOT

saged

If hate needs to be overt that it might be stamped out by a free and moral people, then so be it.

I don't believe Trump is the best for those purposes, but for those who do, fear is no reason to restrain one's conscience. All the more is it the reason they should stand on their principles and reign over their fears.

If you vote for open borders and multiculturalism you are LITERALLY voting for an increase in hate crimes.
I have proof (Europe) and you don't. Checkmate shills.

That's the plan dipshit. Race war when

why do these fuckwits think that all this unrealistic shit is just going to happen?
the whole point of trump is real change. not king nigger fake change, actual fucking change.

if the people bitching about this kind of thing are shills then they are mentally retarded and just believe what the media tells them.

kys, this ID meme isn't even funny

That faggot worried about straight white males is retarded.

We haven't had a homo bashing in these parts since the 80's by white males.

But I remember quite a few getting stomped by nogs just a few years ago.

Explain why race relations got worse under Obama first.

Never seen obvious bait/shill slide threads with over 300 replies and only 1 post by OP? They just keep spamming these threads without even bothering to check what people are replying to them.

The left went way too far. It's entirely your fault.

We were happy to live with fags and a few shit skins but that wasn't good enough for you, now you literally want to turn the west into a third world fuck pit and be constantly spitting in the face of whitey all the time. You disgusting faggot. You 100% deserve it.

>there's a very real possibility that I won't be able to marry my boyfriend
Despite the fact Trump says he doesn't give a fuck but it should be a state's issue. Just about all states, even right leaning ones will probably legalise gay marriage given the vote.

This. A vote for Hillary is LITERALLY a vote for genocide. I mean, it's out there, it's all over Facebook, you don't even have to listen to her speeches, you just have to turn on the TV or go out and ask your friends what they think about her.

Well, shit.
>vote Trump
>hate crimes increase
>vote Hillary
>people disappear into 'fun camps'
Not sure which is worse.

>those hashtags
kek

Noice, can we start the race war already?

Not a meme.

Also
>1 post by this ID

marriages can still create visas, just only for bitches.

as long as we're doing the cucking, that's fine.

>demoCRAPS are the real homophobes :^) HA i sure showed them.
this is what you faggots sound like

youtube.com/watch?v=sP3K2KOjGPA

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW