1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Did you like the last Star Wars movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/star_wars_the_last_jedi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have never seen Star Wars

Haven't seen it.

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHERS!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILK, YOU LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO, I'LL SCREAM AND SHOUT!

I'LL CRY! I'LL WHINE! I'LL STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

Didnt watch it

A complete tragedy, made TFA look like a masterpiece in comparison

Good characters thrown in the trash, no backstories, no motives, reasons, killing of original trilogy's legacies, it just felt pointless, like someone said on Sup Forums, how the fuck did that even go through test audiences? how the fuck did anyone think that was alright?

Something funny was that even normies didn't seem to like, everyone in my cinema room got out visibly disappointed, looking down, even the fucking ignorant monkeyzilians, the only slightly good thing about this series now is Adam Driver's good acting, but even he is not being able to hold his shitty character

They killed SW

I didn't watch any of the new star wars.

1. Flag
2. Didn't watch neither this nor episode 7

>it's horrible, nobody likes it, even worse than the prequel
>goes to the movies, pays for his ticket, both for this movie and the movie that came before, along with billions of other contrarians

You're not the target audience anymore and corporations don't care about your opinion as long as you give them their money and generate buzz.

me too

>goes to the movies, pays for his ticket, both for this movie and the movie that came before, along with billions of other contrarians

How the fuck was I supposed to know it sucked without watching, you fucking absolute retard?

You can tell from the trailers. Trailers these days give away almost everything. In the case of star wars, you may not get major spoilers from the movies, but you can tell from the cinematography alone that there's a change in tone. Or you can just spoil yourself after the movie comes out and read/hear other people's opinions.

>b-but muh spoilers!
A good movie is still good even when you know what happens. That's why people rewatch old movies. Conversely, that's why most capeshit has no replay value and is mostly dependent on box office sales to make a profit. I knew purely from pop culture references how the planet of the apes ends, what star trek is about, the soylent green twist, and most importantly for this specific sonversation, I knew about Vader being Luke's father years before I ever got to watch episode 5, and all these movies still managed to entertain me. Congratulations for being a walking stereotype.

I really fucking hope my dad doesn't drag me to see this, christ

The whole movie is giant arse, that shits on all previous movies.

Also it's more boring than Solaris.

0/10

it was okay.. it was pretty ungraceful though. think people were expecting a bigger development

I'll just say it's more disappointing than bad, although some parts unarguably were bad

get a load of this faggot XDD

I never ever watched Star Wars.

what the fuck have they done to star wars... jesus h christ....

this

I was roped in seeing episode 7, and im not watching anymore jew wars after that. No way.

neither Star Trek or the last 5 movies of Harry Potter

BICYCLE BIIIIIIICYCLE

Just came back from seeing it, and it wasn't as bad as Sup Forums makes it out to be, but it was indeed rather boring and disappointing

80%

>56%
This can't be real.

I liked it very much. But I'm not really attached like some people.

People disliked it because it forces manchildren to grow up who came in with wild fan theories which never came to fruition.

rottentomatoes.com/m/star_wars_the_last_jedi/

It was two and half hours of horror and boredom. It's like they had no script at all.

haven't seen them completely, just remember their silly sound effects and some parodies made in other media

What pottery.

>Trailers these days give away almost everything.
I kinda think it's opposite, trailers don't tell you ANYTHING unless it's a comedy in which case sometimes they might give away some jokes

i'll only watch it for Sup Forums and red letter media memes :D

I don't watch films like Star Wars, any of the superhero movies, etc. They're never good.

I haven't seen it but my mom has and she didn't like it and she usually like crappy movies so I figure it's shit.

she noted it was full of some really shitty "disney style" comedy relief
It was forcing some kind of weird diversity agenda, which i though was weird
and apparently there was some really dumb scene where carrie fisher does some really hand from god shit.