HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2250912/mediaviewer/rm3454020352
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are there 2 Iron Mans ?

Man, Favreau's hair went to shit in no time at all.

who thinks the "typing out extensive laughter" meme is even funny
is this that american humour i've been hearing so much about

Why is Jon Favreau the third person listed?

like why the fuck are there just sparks everywhere.

Retards and kids are drawn to the most low effort posting imaginable.

Because it generates easy yous you dingo.

I really think this stinks of shit fuck Sony being very desperate. Using up as much of Marvel's cache as possible.

Worst meme, shitstain. Hope your mom dies of cunt cancer.

Did they literally get an unpaid intern to make this?

>we don't need the MCU we'll just shit out 3 movies and go our own way we aren't desperate

SPIDERMAN - HOMECOMING
STARRING IRON MAN

this is a shoop btw

Pretty good fan made poster...and by pretty good i mean shit.

mfw it is real
>imdb.com/title/tt2250912/mediaviewer/rm3454020352

>Michael Keaton as Birdman

good god...

what is zendaya's first name?

Zendaya is her first name
Her full name is Zendaya Maree Stoermer Coleman

niggisha

She's too good for a first name even though she hasn't earned the single name label.

why do they keep fucking rotating the Avengers tower!!!!!

KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>bad guy is a white version of the good guy group
everytime

this isn't a real poster
right?

No, this is.

who the fuck is Zendaya?

Fuck this is terrible.

>So little confidence in your IP you need to feature Iron Man cameo as prominently as the title character

You what to do senpai.

A Disneygirl that was on the same show as Sluttor Bella Thorne, she didn't get JUST like Bella.

>there is still no edit with CIA in it.
you disappoint me Sup Forums

I don't know but it's crazy huh? Everytime the media says her name you are supposed to pretend you know who the fuck she is.

>RDJ probably had himself put larger than Tom Holland on the poster so he didn't feel as small

is he upset he got height-cucked by a guy 32 years younger than him?

explain to me what's wrong with it. I've seen DC posters that look worse

Is that poster some kind of cheap chinese knockoff like pic related?

Is that made for tv disney movie?

>I've seen DC posters that look worse
Nah, ya didn't, shillbot.

Bella Thorne's breakdown is a spectacle to behold

I was worried for a second there because i tought they were on that concert that blew up.

If someone lived on an island the last 3 years and you showed them this poster they would go "Hey cool alright another Ironman movie".

tbf he's right about one poster

that one is actually good

pic related

no they wouldn't because Spider-Man is the fucking focus of the poster

How do you go from this to that?

downvoted

>that one is actually good

The picture that has two different pictures of Iron Man/Tony Stark and one Spiderman?

Both those poster are leagues better than OP...is this shilling or do you people really have no taste?
I guess defending shit like the MCU should be a clue...

>Iron Maiden shirt

1000 bucks says she can't name 3 tracks off their first album without looking it up. These people make me sick.

TONY

>look ma! if i screenshot the movie everyone will think it looks nice and ignore the contrived plot and awful dialogue written by bubby's first philosophy lesson attendants!

also OP's poster and both of those DC posters are fucking awful and the most barebones usage of photoshop/illustrator

grow up and stop watching men in costumes hit each other

>implying fairweather fans have even listened to the first 2 albums

But I guess you can name even the maiden name from the lead singer's mother, right? It must feel awesome to be a music nerd haha, I wish I could be as cool as you are.

I mean she looks like a trashy slut in both of those pictures

The Trooper. Number of the Beast, Run to the Hills

Yes because the title is fucking "Spider-Man"

That BvS is 90% black with the characters doing the dullest poses.

Affleck looks like his neck is fucking broken.

>contrived plot
Maybe if you are braindead...oh wait, you are in this thread defending that abomination of a poster because your daddy didn't loved you enough to buy you good comics instead of Marlel.

HAHAHA posting is supposed to sound smug but it always comes off as fake desperate laughing whenever I read it out loud in my head, at least after the *breathes in* part. I mean if you think about it in real life someone laughing that long that hard and stopping so abruptly is clearly just faking it and it sorta becomes like, "okay dude we get it it wasn't that funny"

What is it about this movie that sends off alarms in my head? Something about is stinks of shit, but I just can't put my finger on it.

IRON-MAN
Jewcoming

Honestly can't tell if bait or genuine retardation.

>grow up and stop watching men in costumes hit each other

If you don't like the particular movie, when you see the thumbnail of a thread just don't click on it.

Haha it's really easy, just click on another thread!

>Spider-man
>Iron man
>Iron man without the suit - implying the suit gained a conscience and is trying to attack his master?
>some feathered, flaming thing - the girl from the hunger games?
>kid in the middle with the brown robde/jacket - some new, modern harry potter?
>kevin costner - for what purpose?
>jon favreau - for what purpose?
>literally who black token
>the gal from the guru of love?

help me here tv, i don't know nothing about these new (since 2010 or so) super-hero stories

>MCU lol thread
>Gets derailed into a BvS by the usual marvelpajeets.
Every.Single.Time

>literally said the poster was garbage
>WAH YOU DONT UNDERSTAND BECAUSE MUH DEEP PLOTS THAT O WOW IT MITE B BAD TOO KILL PPL AND GOD AND O WOW SO DEEP

b8 harder

my doubt is Why in the seven hells did they cast her as mary jane, in the last trailer she looks like a fucking crackwhore, why didn't they I don't know Bella Thorne or some other hot girl It's not like MJ shines for her intelligence she is just a dumb bimbo that happens to love Peter Parker

I guess I'm just old fashioned. It just makes sense to me to only wear a band t-shirt if it's a band you actually listen to.

>FART
>TURNS INTO PACMAN
>LOL
>BABBY GROOT DANCE
Pajeet pls.

This is actual retardation.

can't tell if ironic or just retarded

>Bella Thorne is hot
top fucking kek, you fucking racist cunts are always born cucks.

Ah you think irony is your ally? You merely adopted the b8. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the b8 until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!

i'll be laughing if the movie turns out to be another Marvel gem and you guys get cucked once more...

not expecting it to be a great film, but i can you guys getting cucked already by a goddamn fucking poster...

hillarious will be if the movie is actually above the bar...

you doom yourself Sup Forums, but i guess that if you haven't grown yet, you never will...

FUCK THIS THREAD AND FUCK EVERYBODY THAT OFFENDS MARVEL

i love this same guy posting pro and anti marvel shit to garner some kind of response xxx

this I fucking hate people wearing heavy metal band's t-shirts from fucking forever 21 or any other millenial store, I've met girls wearing Megadeth, Pantera and Slayer t-shirts and I approach to initiate converstation because logic tells me if you wear a band tee you know of the band and they answer with "I don't know/I don't like the band I saw Kiley wearing them on instagram it's cute right" and I'm like bitch if you don't know the band why are you wearing the merchandise?

bella is objectively hot you homo

>another Marvel gem
>another
?????

She is a trashy whore that has an AoE aids infection.

Jesus christ Disney has the worst posters these days, it's a miracle that the last jedi one turned out decent

you probably have an higher taste for comic book movies... start naming them... unless... you don't watch movies?...

why are there two spidermans
why are there two birdman I mean vultures

why because I want a comic accurate portrayal or atleast something that comes close?

>I've met girls wearing Megadeth, Pantera and Slayer t-shirts and I approach to initiate converstation

topkek

Is this from the animated?

The Last Jedi poster literally looks fan made. If you showed me that poster the day before they revealed it I would 100% assume it was.

Lookswise she was perfect for the role before she started dying her hair and looking like a trailer trash whore

Watchmen and Days of Future Past are the only good capeshit movies.

She is not playing MJ, MJ didn't meet Parker until college.
If you fags are going to play act as nerds at least wiki some shit.

>saigon whore and memedrax jaypeg
Great argument playa.

This is a thread for shitting on marvel, if you don't want to shit on marvel don't click the thumbnail.

Now kiss....

THIS IS A MARVEL BOARD
WE DON'T SHIT ON MARVEL

Just fuck up my poster up.

They were, it was also their first date...they ded noaw....

>4.14.14
>7.7.17

Marvel trying to do some meme magic