Itt movies with an insane premise

itt movies with an insane premise.

absolutely unbelievable, I go crazy without pussy after like 5 days, how the hell did this guy last 40?

Seeing this poster literally makes me shake with anger. How the fuck can a guy go that long without sex? Primal instincts would take over after a week and he would literally start picking up on every girl he sees just to get his dick wet.

And I thought Jesus had it bad

I do the unthinkable every month.

This I can't even last 3 days without fucking. Before Tinder I once went a week without fucking, it was terrible. Now I usually don't go more than a day without.

I wish I could have sex with lady

Is there a more generic looking person?

40 days! I didn't have sex yesterday and I had to bang some bitch in the public toilets on my way to work this morning! I get suspension of disbelief, but come on.

I once went 2 weeks without and learned to resurrect the dead. What sort of sorcery did he learn?

>y-yeah i can hardly go 3 days without getting laid

Friendly reminder he couldn't masturbate either.

The longest I've gone without masturbation or sex is 27 days. 40 days is an achievement very few would be able to do.

You're supposed to stop maturating after your teenage years and just have sex, so I'm pretty sure everybody understands that.

if i go more than a week without jerking off i start cumming in my sleep

Yeah that can happen in your teenage years, or if you have a high sexual drive in general.

I can't believe some people masturbate after they're 14 or 15. Everyone's having real sex, so why waste your time jerking yourself off? Aren't women good enough for you?

>have gf for 3 years
>have sex every night
>break up
>can only fuck tinder sluts maybe once or twice a week now
hold me lads.

a 40 day month does sound horrible dude

We are animals. We were never made to masturbate

it's the worst.
and the worst is she went out
and had crazy sex with some dude

This movie was basically an anime

i haven't had sex in 2 years and my last girlfriend was a petite redheaded alcoholic half kike who used to shoot up

Can you imagine?

reminder he has to avoid jacking off for 40 days too which 4channers cant go 1 day without

Are you niggas serious? Like alright everyone agrees that if you don't get laid or fap for some days it's though. But wouldn't it peak after 2 weeks or something? Wouldn't the sex drive actually diminish after some time? I don't think it's a linear function if bearableness, it flatlines at some point.

I can't believe there are actually people who have graduated highschool without fucking

After 24 hours of nopussy im literally jumping at people like an attack dog and bouncing off walls, how can anyone even make it past two weeks to prove your silly conjecture

After a week, test levels plummet.

No this entire generation of women is pathetic, and the one before it too.

kek

I've pretty much been spiritually annihilated throughout my teenage years from weed and other onanistic acts. when women are around me I pretty much turn into jack durden when he's around Marla singer. Nothing but Reclusiveness and uncomfortability. I hate seeing young couples having fun and enjoying but thankfully I don't live in Santa Monica or something or else I wouldn't probably snapped by know like my boy Elliot Rodger may god rest his soul. The Bible says blessed be the meek but that's actually a mistranslation in hebrew the writing more closely resembles blessed be the NEET. Our time is coming with the second coming of Jesus (Donald trump)

none of you will ever have sex just like none of you will ever post about television and film on Sup Forums

>blessed be the NEET
Kek