My face when Trump goes into the first debate against Hillary and is completely calm, cool...

My face when Trump goes into the first debate against Hillary and is completely calm, cool, and collected and lays out exactly how bad she is and he becomes the God Emperor, bigger than George Washington. We becomes the sky city from bioshock infinite.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PhmRMaIBaMk
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/17/slain-baton-rouge-cop-haunting-final-facebook-post-please-don-t-let-hate-infect-your-heart.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mfw hillary lays out actual policies and plans while trump keeps saying broad terms that don't mean anything.

You've never actually watched a Democrat in a debate have you?

>mfw hillary lays out actual policies
Care to name any of them? She'll probably try to use some jargon about foreign policy like Rubio did with the nuclear triad to sound smart, but it will go nowhere.

He looks like a genuinely nice guy who just wanted to have a good life and serve the community.

and then we taken over by the vox populi(muslims, BLM, SJWs, etc). It turns out Trump is actually Trudeau when he gets older

caught the tail end of an interview she did during the happenings earlier this month, and when asked what she thought the greatest threat to world peace was, she answered "wmd".
she's going to get reamed.

no. the first time Trump interrupts her, after she has interrupted him once, she will call him sexist for interrupting a woman. and then the dam will be broken and Trump will reduce Hillary to ash

>9/11

thats the Republican strategy in a debate

I feel bad for this officer's condition.
Such a hero to his city, unjustly slain by a thug, and I can't look away from his goofy looking expression.

that's rich coming from the "let's blame bush for everything" side

F sleeping giant.

that's rich coming from the "let's blame obama for everything" side

Yeah this one really hit hard, he looked like a giant kid that dreamed of being a cop.

wait, he died? what happened?

You see his response to this? You put that shill in their place right quick.

He is one of the three cops that was killed in Baton Rouge by Gavin Long.

He had a Facebook post I think about Dallas and just the general anti-cop sentiment growing around him about 8 days before he was killed that was really sad.

He was just a genuine, caring cop and someone who was just trying to serve his community.

I think he had also become a father just four months ago too.

>We becomes the sky city from bioshock infinite
Shit game that I only played once, but didn't Columbia succumb to civil war?

fug

>the holocaust isn't real!
>fuck niggers!
>burn the jews!
>kill all muslims!

this is what you read on Sup Forums daily, but when some goofy looking nigger actually takes a bullet you're all reduced to whimpering vaginas.

man, i don't even know what to say. that's really sad. RIP

kek wills it etc.

really sad what happened to him but damn that's an ugly fucking baby

And he still wins.

>black man has a kid
>he gets a job protecting people
>he stays with the mother
>he spends time with his son
>gets shot by niggers

Wait, are you people really just a bunch of nerds?

Gavin Long = Hero

right in the feels mane

That kid's going to grow up without a dad because of BLM. FUCK

Literally the sopposite of le evil white cop, and he still gets shot. Poor guy.

Rip. He only wanted to protect his town.

No president will ever be bigger than George Washington.

Every fucking time.

>i heard it on the news its true

Underrated post.

youtube.com/watch?v=PhmRMaIBaMk

a good christian american struck down by filthy domestic terrorists regardless of his race should be a call to arms.

F

>>he gets a job protecting people

gets a job protecting civilization

thats because the father is one really ugly nigger

>HILLARY IS A BIG FAT MESS!

man everytime I read that it gets me right in the feels

F

this is the modern day equivalent of a greek tragedy its just too ironic to be anything other than sad. Pol is sometimes angry, hateful even but othertimes we see clearly the inexorable pull of the universe dragging the unknowing to fates they didn't deserve, and out of every emotion we feel sadness because we know that same force will one day cast us into the abyss. We can only hope to go down as this man did, in uniform, fighting for his country and the community whose people he believed in despite themselves. This man did not deserve this fate, but the universe in all its infinite cruelty decided it would be his.

>he takes pol seriously
plebbit please leave

>Trump: "Hillary do you practice witchcraft?"
>Hillary: "That's ridiculous"
>Trump: "Who is Moloch?"
>Hillary: "This is ridiculous I'm not going to answer this!"
>Trump: "You wrote in your email that you were going to sacrifice a chicken in the backyard to moloch"
>Hillary: "Obviously that comment was made in jest, it's a joke"
>Trump: "I find it odd that you even know who/what Moloch is, I had to look it up, apparently Moloch is an ancient caananite god/demon who demands child sacrifice, That's a pretty odd choice of words if it was supposed to be a joke that the other person was supposed to get, why not just say lucien?.
>Trump: "i want the American people to picture hillary walking to her backyard in the middle of the night and slitting the throat of a chicken and chanting some strange phrases, ask yourself, is this who you want as president?"

Check mate

That's because, unlike leftists and thei Jewish handlers, Sup Forums actually knows what "love" is.

If you do not hate the modern world then you have no love for humanity. If you call anyone who wants these terrorist attacks and cop killings to end a hatemonger then you do not love.

Sup Forums hates Jews and niggers because they're ruining society, not because of their race. If all niggers where decent cops like the one in OPs pic, Sup Forums would not hate them.

The people on Sup Forums may seem hateful, but really they're only hateful towards people who are ruining the lives of innocent people. They don't hate good black people.

pay fair share is their only talking point, and she can't even use it haha

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/17/slain-baton-rouge-cop-haunting-final-facebook-post-please-don-t-let-hate-infect-your-heart.html

Rest in peace.

What a piece of shit movement that murdered this man.

delete this

>mfw people on Sup Forums think politician speak has any real meaning
How can you be so retarded? Have you listened to them? All they do is say non sentences. They just talk and talk without saying a single thing of substance. At least Donald Trump tells you how he will MAGA. Hillary just says we need change now and i'll give it to you.

The difference is Obongo is the president and has been for the last 8 years.
People were still blaming Bush for things just two years ago.

Feel-good platitudes and screaming about privilege aren't policies.

Republicans aren't running this year. Trump is an independent who managed a hostile takeover of the Republican party.

This picture is sad. He was making something of his life and was gunned down by a nigger in cold blood. RIP.