What do you mean by "brown shitalian subhuman", user?

>what do you mean by "brown shitalian subhuman", user?

all of your male relatives and friends
now suck my big nordic cock

>b-but I actually have a penis user, t-that's gay

I said that Italians are better than other humas

i watched the godfather yesterday, you guys are indeed as brown as brazilians. why you consider yourselves whites is a mystery.

shit movie btw

I meant that Italian niggers are subhuman. Sorry for the confusion

>tfw slowly wanting a Italian gf more and more

I'm not such a retard to say in public what I post here.

who's this bitch?

watch out because a Freudian slip can fuck up your life

>godfather
>italians
Those are all 56%ers, user.

[spoiler]Real Italians are browner.[/spoiler]

>shit movie btw
k

SMALL

I think she's some Pole

Poor Romanians

The veins brehs.

>the eternal irishman
And to think that most wh*tes in my country claim and want to be their kin

fpbp, Pewds style

There's only a 0.1" difference between the US and Ireland, mutt

go watch bumer again you slavic filth

wtf i love hungary now

DARKER THAN YOU IVAN

wh*Toids are holding us down

Real americans, AKA the BLACKS, are 10"+

>shorter than the average italian

>you slavic filth
whatever makes you happy, muttie :-DDD

+1 Stalinbuck to your account

there's nothing wrong with being wrong sweetie

brown*

-1 post. It was yours last and now you need to upgrade your Sup Forums internet pack

fpbp

heres the original

sorry r u refugee or identitarian

Watch gomorra for even more browness

>sory ar u le refugee or le identitaran xdDDdDDas asdasdasd

sory are you a fucking faggot or a fuckin g nigger you fucking cuckdfag faggot niggercocjk larper peiece of eternal shit you funny guy eh le XDDDDD le italians are araps ayyyy right? you smuggy shit fuck son of a grandious whore you need to shut the fuyck up you retarded imbecile because you don't know shit about italians, ahahah le sand people look guys the emirate of sicily aaaahahaah you are surucenz, No you fuck off you dirty subhuman you fucking shuityyiur nigger ridden mouth and never talk about italy do you understand waste of space, you jizzstain, you failed abort of a mongol fuck? fuck you Italy is far better than all of you funny guys from Sup Forums could ever even imagine to be, you should all shut your disgusting mouth and cut off your tongue before speaking of italy, country that gave to this shitty world full of niggy naggers like you a law, a civilization, and a thousand wonders. you fucking sibhumans really should fucking be in awe when the name of italy is even just mentioned

Marlon Brando was German-American

just your average retarded hairy monkey from the zoo that slightly resembles a boot

someone vocaroo this

>eshitonia

user was right about the quality of the movie and you felt like you have to insult him based on his flag........ wew lad, do all americans take such deepthroat insult when people are being honest about shit tier movies?

kek

I can't even imagine level of autism you need to have to banter a cute girl

when was the last time you went out?

went outside or had a date?

Southern Italian are whiter than Amerimutts

>Latvia and Lithuania have no dicks.

on a scale of autism that goes from 0-10, going full autist on a cute girl that likes you requires maybe level 3-4/10.
i had one girl back in highshcool who really seemed to like me and i made her very sad by being so fucking autistic, and i wasnt even trying

I meant suck my dick plox

with a devochka?

yes

Top tier bait

so you didn't banter? didn't proceed to take superior role on her?

Me on the right with the gray sweater

VaaV

Maybe there was some miscommunication between us. I don't really follow. I don't usually banter women. You can banter someone else with them tho

>tfw ywn hug the girl sitting alone
>[spoiler]urge to kill myself grows stronger[/spoiler]

Meanwhile, in the "basically Austrian :)" part of Italy...

you misheard me, i said Italians are white and based

oh, ok. i will bring out the relevant detail.

here it is quite normal to banter your gf (and get a hell of a lot banter back (they don't hold back here))

it is also acceptable to banter the girl at the bar/club you are trying to get into panties to, to get a response of wit and/or a signal of accepting you... or not lmao

wtf they're just as brown as southern italy or are they refugees?

>smalltugal

GTFO to mehico, spic whore

browner than you Maria

still whiter than you, Salvatore

100% Venetian mittleeuropean master race, we are basically Austrian :)

They are extremely thin skinned here. When I was in school they behave like in your country but when I get older girls start to develop princess complex. You can banter you gf but it's easy to overdo it. I had very little positive experience in this sphere. Usually if a girl has older brother/s she is very banter proof

As if a girl like that would even say a word to me.

There's only one italian in that picture

>still whiter than you, Salvatore

>Usually if a girl has older brother/s she is very banter proof
let out a little bit more bant than is expected and expect a visit from бpaт и дpyзья???

>we can trace our ancestry back to the Venetics of the Iron Age, can you say the same, moor?

most are legit aylmao

shitslians are nigger

Love Italy and Italians, the memers ITT and all of int can fuck right off

Italians are white, WHITE

Good thing we are not Italians, we are Venetians 100% white :)

Nah, it's more about brothers who don't usually hold back so a girl becomes banter proof.

>shitslians
finally someone can write the name of a non-country right, not that it matters tho

yeah?

aaah shit now i understad. i thought it was about protection, but not about being brought up by brothers... lol i am so stupid

yes, they are also our greatest allies

Uhm, wrong, Italians are not white, the only white people in the Italian area is us, the Venetians, we are basically Austrians :)

why can't I have a cute gf? why do I have to live a life of pain of woe? my soul aches

Hug me Nigel, they are all so mean here on Sup Forums

this

they call anglos not white all the time
i know how it feels

>the three girls kneeling in the front will never strap you down to a bench and take turns riding you with their one-piece swimsuit still on smelling of chlorine and sweat to release the post-competition stress
Why doth life torture me so?

but you're a bunch of niggers, currynigs, sandnigs, cumnigs, potatonigs, etcnigs, basically: NIGGERS

who is she

Because you are this guy

hmm my niece married with italian-american
but he’s really white.

Probably because he is from Veneto, we are a Germanic people and therefore natural allies of Japan :)

>a relatively tall handsome faced classy very intelligent man

yes, I am indeed. Why the fuck do women always go for dumb macho type trashy subhumans?

Because you still can't tie your necktie properly

why do hungarians have such huge dicks?

his grandfather is from Firenze desu. yes its near in the veneto.

>italians speak to eachother in english
KEKO DE MAGNIFICO

wow imagine saving school pictures of random school kids to prove that you are ''''white'''''
truly pathetic