Live Trump tattoo

Live Trump tattoo continue archived threads. I'm fully aware I'm a fag for posting original content. 3rd thread so.... I'm 40. Business owner. National contracts and yes I'm hiring. My wife is legal immigrant and many of the guys and girls in my company are also. Some are Muslims from Morocco. Legal immigrants not refugees. Must pass federal background checks.

Can I have a job after the meme wars?

WOOPSY I MADE A POOPSY AND NOW I HAVE DOODY ON MY DOODLE

was the tattoo artist a fag too?

No, he's never heard of Sup Forums

I've gotta say, I think you are a fucking idiot for this.

At the same time, you have dedication and balls for going through with this.

>I'm 40. Business owner. National contracts and yes I'm hiring.
Aside from regret, what positions do you offer?

What's your business and how much money can I make?

Looking for software engineers / programmers / problem solvers? How would one go about getting in touch?

At 40 this is the first time I thought we had a chance to vote for a citizen not a politician for potus and win. Especially now that democrat vote just split between Jill and Hillary

I wanna work for you! Pls give visa, will bring nordix wife and 2 children

yall hiring? where do i sign up?

Cable install contracts mostly travel work. Most New guys make at least $200 a day. Better techs make more.

Are immigration laws in the US so lax that people can emigrate to the US to install cable?

Is it hard work

For the next 6 months or so probably. Youd have to be the cable whisperer to get visa'd over a US citizen though

so are you going to hire me or not?

What city do you live in?

Let me know when you need a pilot.

Cable contractor mostly travel. New tech on his own $200 day average. I've done this 16 yrs. If I run a route (I still do but spend most time training new techs

Where you located?

Hard to type during some parts of tattoo

Next contract is Boston area. Already Denver, Jacksonville Florida, North Carolina, Nebraska , Cali

when do i start?

$200 a day is pretty average maccas pay, surely the pay is more in dutchlands?

Usually 30 days after background check starts.

why do i need a background check, cant you just pay me under the table?

Because accountability

Fellow tattoo artist here, looking good op

I'm a NEET with no skills or experience, can I have a job and a greencard?

Also I won't work for your pathetic American minimum wage, I expect $20 an hour ($30 an hour if you expect me to work nights or Sundays)

Thanks cunt

what state are you in friend

He said thanks. He's hoping maybe he'll get some press. Magazine. We started 11 hrs ago

Sponsor my greencard, pls.

Getting paid by the hr is for chumps

Right now I'm in Florida getting a tattoo

Maybe after my taxes go down.