Who's putting coffee ground in the disposal, Sup Forums ?

Who's putting coffee ground in the disposal, Sup Forums ?

Probably Vision.

That fucking toaster

You do it Tony. Every night you fly out there just to make a pot, which all goes to waste because you don't drink any of it and no one wants to drink that shit in the morning after it's been left out all night, and intentionally put the grounds in the disposal all in the hopes that one day everyone would be gathered in the conference room discussing something deadly serious and you could lighten the mood with one of your pointless non-sequiturs.

>Le quirky coffee ground quip xD
This is why the MCU is shit.

Ultron II

Hydra Steve

What would each of the Avengers say?

I'm not much of a drinker, but
Cap: Beer
Thor: Beer/Ale
Widow: Beer
Hawkeye: Beer
Hulk: Water
Tony: Scotch

The Avengers work on a 'realistic' scale where they wouldn't be defined by their drinks, except for Tony.

The fun thing would be to ask Zack Snyder which drink would each of the trinity's members would drink and have him struggle to find a blue one for superman

>The fun thing would be to ask Zack Snyder which drink would each of the trinity's members would drink and have him struggle to find a blue one for superman

There would be a drinking straw in his glass that is shaped like a crucifix, also they are seated at the table in the layout of the Last Supper painting

Vision's probably going through a checklist of every possible cocktail, so he'd drink whichever one is next.

Is MCU Wanda even old enough to drink?

I know I sound like an autist, but thanks for the laugh user

Toilet water.

>Why the fuck would you reserve a table for 26 if you're only 3!?

Vision simply wouldn't ask for a drink and Wanda would probably ask for a red wine. Probably carton culinary wine, like all the gipsies I know.

Most of the others go for beer because they are heroic soldiers and thus appreciative of the finer things. At least that's the vibe they all give me. Tony is the diva, and Bruce wouldn't want to lose control.

>crying bitch tears over a throwaway line

This is why you're shit. I feel sorry for any human that has to interact with a faggoty little baby like you in real life.

Cap can't get drunk. Would he really drink beer?

>Cap: Beer
Nah, water or milk, he can't get drunk
Widow: Vodka
Tony: something fancy

Probably not Cap since he's probably immune to coffee.

Wanda doesn't strike me a morning person.

Rhodey is a colonel and a stickler for protocol, so he'd dispose of them properly.

Vision is bad at kitchen and is the most likely suspect.

Falcon is a young bachelor so he might not give a shit.

Vision would definitely drink if everyone else was drinking. He wants to feel like one of them. That said, he'd probably order what the majority ordered, or whatever Wanda did.

Yeah, out of compassion for his friends and pride for his country (not Germany, kek). Heck, that's what he usually drinks at hangouts in the movies, isn't it?

He's not the water or milk kind of guy. That's his biggest difference from Superman, he's slightly more aware and 'adult' in some, completely casual, respects.

Full-on appletini maybe. Since he doesn't eat out of compassion/peer pressure, I doubt he'd drink too.

CW shows him preparing food and he says he'd order "us" a pizza. I'm pretty sure Vision eats, but only because he likes the taste, not out of any need.

He outright said he's never eaten anything before.

Stay mad Dcuck

Huh, must have forgotten that. My bad.

Niggas, that was hyperbole.

>Clark asks waiter for a water
>Waiter brings him wine instead

Kek.

Aquaman tries to dive to save atlantis, smashes his face into the surface like it was concrete.

If Jesus can't dive, neither can you, aquacunt.

Cap: He can't get drunk, and probably isn't affected by caffeine, either. Maybe a soft drink.

Tony: Some kind of cocktail.

Bruce: Water.

Nat: Vodka, because Russian

Clint, Sam: Beer

Rhodey: Coffee

Wanda: Cheap wine

Vision: Cheap wine, because Wanda got it

Thor: Coffee

>Wanda
>slav
>not Vodka

> Thor smashes the glass on the ground after finishing his drink.
> everyone looks at him. They are not even surprised, just kind of tired of this shit.
> "Sorry. Habit."

uh

Eh, if you go by the comics, she's more of a wine person.

There are gipsies all over Europe, unfortunately, and they love carton culinary wine.

>Thor: Coffee
Nigger what the fuck are you doing

Pretty sure the film made it obvious that it was Vision.

Might need to watch it again though to double check

He liked Coffee. He wanted another in his movie.